Chapter 22

How i met you

 

 "Hae... That's... The... Most... Sw..eetest... Thing...  Some one.. Has... ever.. Done for me..." he tackled Donghae and layed back down and began to kiss him everywhere.

"Im glad you liked it Hyuk..." 

 

It was already noon when they decided to get lunch, they called Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Leeteuk so they could meet and get soemthing to eat. They went to a cafe not far from the park. It was nicely decorated, the walls were a color brown making the atmosphere warm and comfortable, the tables were spread throught out the cafe giving each table some privacy. The boys decided to sit outside since the breeze gave a nice feeling. 

"So guys, when is our rematch?? i really want to eat more of Donghae's food. hehe" 

"yah Kangin is that all you think about?!" Kyuhyun yelled while everyone else laughed at the bickering.

"Guys lets not forget where we are" Sungmin said not before hitting Kyuhyun's head. Man they sure love to argue. Eunhyuk thought. 

"So guys now that the stupid arguement Ouch! i mean now that we are done enjoying each others company i thought maybe we could go to my dad's villa. it has a great view and there is an indoor soccer field so we can all play, what do you all say?" Kyuhyun said as he rubbed the spot where Sungmin slapped him.

"That's a good idea Kyu, man sometimes your stupidity decides to hide and let some of the small smartness come out." Kangin said as he bursted out laughing with the stare Kyuhyun was giving him.

"haha i think thats a good idea Kyuhyun" Leeteuk said between chuckles.

"I like that idea too Kyu" Sungmin said trying to hold Kyuhyun back from pouncing on Kangin.

"Yeah we like it too!" Donghae said as Eunhyuk nodded. "Good well how about we go tomorrow i already asked my dad and he said that it was ok. we can stay as long as we want." 

"well then lets go and pack our things!" they payed for their food and went their separate ways. When Donghae and Eunhyuk entered the apartment building they saw Hyunji waiting for them in one of the many chairs in the front.  "Ahh Donghae Oppa, Mr. Eunhyuk i was waiting for you" she had two small packages and and a suitcase with her. "can I talk to you both please it's really important. They went to Eunhyuk's apartment an settled on the living room.

They sat in silence until Eunhyuk broke the silence. "So Hyunji what's up?" 

"uhh first of all I want to apologize for coming here and disturbing you both" 

" no it's ok Hyunji no need to apologize"  Donghae said and smiled at her.  "thanks." she smiled then looked at Eunhyuk and her face fell. "I want to apologize to you Mr. Eunhyuk for trying to take Donghae Oppa away from you. In the beginning that was my plan, but then I saw how in love you both where and I just couldn't do it. Im sorry..." Hyunji began to cry as she looked down on the floor ashamed. When she felt a pair of arms embrace her. "it's Ok Hyunji, you didn't cause any harm" Eunhyuk was shocked but he couldn't hate her even though in the beginning she did try to break them up. Hyunji couldn't believe her ears Eunhyuk was the most sweetest and nicest person she had ever met, if it was another person they would have kicked her out of the house or a slap would have been thrown at her way, but here she was earning a hug instead of those things she pictured she would get. She smile through her tears and hugged back, the guilt was now replaced with gratitude towards Eunhyuk. 

"Listen i know i have been a bad person and i would totally understand if you dont want to but i was wondering if maybe we could start all over and you know be friends.." Eunhyuk let go of her and glanced at Donghae who had a small smile on his face and nodded at him. Eunhyuk smiled at her and hugged her again "We would love to be your friends Hyunji.." 

"Omo really??! oh my gosh thanks!!! i brought these for you as a present to show you that i was sorry." She handed them both a small package and smiled as they opened them. both of them held a leather bracelet and i nthe middle was a metal bar that had Eun and Hae inscribed in the middle. "How.. did you know that's what our couple is called?" Donghae asked as he admired the bracelet. "Uhh i guessed plus it sounds beautiful so i made them like that. i hope you dont mind.." 

"i... They are beautiful Hyunji thanks!" Eunhyuk and Donghae ran and hugged her earning some giggles from her. "Hehe no need to be mushy!!" 

Eunhyuk finally took notice of her suitcase by the door. "Hyunji why do you have a suitcase with you?" 

"ohh wel you see i didnt know if i was gonna stay here for a while but i found a job here and now i was looking for a place to stay and then i remembered that you guys lived in an apartment complex and i found an empty apartment here i hope you guys dont mind me living so close to you" 

"He we dont mind actually thats great now i wont have to spend all my time with this fish here!" Eunhyuk laughed as he saw Donghae Pout

"Yah who said i liked to spend time with you too!" 

"Anyways actually since we are friends what do you think about coming with us to a villa tomorrow? our friend Kyuhyun invited us and you know im pretty sure he wouldnt mind having another guest." Donghae asked Hyunji.

"Omo really guys can i go??" Hyunji was excited she made new friends in Donghae and Eunhyuk and maybe she would meet new friends.

"Of course Hyun thats why we are inviting you!" 

"Hyun?" 

Eunhyuk smiled "Thats my new nickname for you! i hope you like it"

"I love it thanks Mr. Eunhyuk. Hyunji was really happy now.

"Yah stop calling me Mr. Im not that old!" Eunhyuk pouted making Hyunji giggle. "Fine ill call you oppa!"

"Wait i thought i was Oppa???" Donghae yelled starttling both Hyunji and Eunhyuk who instanly began to laugh at Donghae's childlishness.

"You both are my Oppas! so you better not get confused!" they all started laughing and saw that it was late. "Hyunji what's your apartment number so we can go get you in the morning before we leave." 

"Its 205 omo thats right beside this one! we are neighbors!!" Eunhyuk screeched "Now whenever i feel lonely i will have someone to talk to! besides you Donghae" 

"Yay neighbors! well ill see you tomorrow im pretty sure you guys have to pack. Good bye Donghae oppa, good bye Eunhyuk oppa see you" they hugged and waved good bye. "Now lets pack what we are gonna need ok Hae" 

"Wait Hyukkie, we have to put on the bracelets she gave us, i really like them!" 

"Right i love them" Eunhyuk smiled as he put on his bracelet watching Donghae do the same. Donghae put on the one that Said 'Eun' and Eunhyuk put the one that said 'Hae'

They packed everything and went to sleep, they couldnt wait for tomorrow, they packed their soccer gear knowing that Donghae and the rest of the loosing team would want a rematch. 

The next day they walked to Hyunji's apartment and knocked on the door, she came out wearing a flowery dressed with sandals and a hat that covered her red hair "You ready to go Hyunji?" Donghae asked 

"Uhh yes just let me get my backpack.." She ran inside and grabbed her backpack. they got into Donghae's car and began to drive to Kyuhyun's home. on the way there they talked and laughed getting to know each other. they arrived in Kyuhyun's place and saw there was a bus they got on and waited for the rest of the guys to get here. "So guys i want you to meet Hyunji, she's a friend that will come with us" Eunhyuk announced. Hyunji bowed "Hello im Hyunji nice to meet you" 

"Hello Hyunji, im Sungmin but you can call me Minnie or Min"

"Hello Hyunji, im Leeteuk"

"Hiyah, im Kangin"

"Hello, im Kyuhyun but you can call me Kyu or the-" Sungmin hit Kyuhyun's forehead making him yelp

"She is not gonna call you master of the world now hush!"  

Hyunji just watched as they began to bicker about the names. "Dont worry they always do that" Eunhyuk whispered to her making her giggle.

"Ok so everyone is here then lets go!" Kyuhyun told the driver to begin the five hour ride and they were off.


A/N: Hello guys another update! like what i did there with Hyunji?? i didnt want you guys to hate her ;] hehe even though in the begining i made it seem llike she was gonna separate them! haha anyways i hope you like this update.

Dont forget to subscribe if you havent and or comment! i really like comments! hmm i think this story is nearing its end! that makes me sad but im writing another story so yeah that will do! :D

anyways SuperGrace out! Saranghae and be well fellow readers <3