Chapter 23

How i met you

 

Hyunji just watched as they began to bicker about the names. "Dont worry they always do that" Eunhyuk whispered to her making her giggle.

"Ok so everyone is here then lets go!" Kyuhyun told the driver to begin the five hour ride and they were off.

 

"I think its a rule that should always be followed.." Kyuhyun smirked, that smirk was washed off his face when he earned another hard smack on the head from Sungmin. "Yah what makes you think that just because we are going to your villa you can boss us around?!" Sungmin was getting pissed at Kyuhyun's behavior during the bus ride "If you keep hitting my head im gonna tell daddy" Kyuhyun pouted with tears on his eyes. Everything and everyone stood still.

Omo did i make him cry?? 

"Yah Kyu dont cry i wont do it again" Sungmin tried reasoning with him but his sobs began to get louder."Kyu please dont cry.." Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun as he cried, he patted his back the sobs were decreasing and a laugh escaped his mouth. He couldnt hold it in anymore he bursted out laughing startling the poor bunny 'PUHAHA!! you should have seen your face!! HAHA it was priceless!" Kyuhyun failed to notice how the temperature dropped, he looked around to see why no one was laughing along with him until he remembered who he just pranked. He looked Behind him to see Sungmin looking down with a smirk, there was a dark aura around him.

"Yah Kyuh you shouldnt have done that" Eunhyuk said as he slowly walked away from Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

"Hyukkie is right Kyu. Uhh Hyunji lets go to the back where Eunhyukkie is at i dont feel safe here" And with that he dragged Hyunji to the back with him. Everyone else followed suite leaving Kyuhyun and Sungmin alone in the front seats. The lights started to flicker as Sungmin stood up and walked to wear Kyuhyun was. With each step that he took Kyuhyun could only shrink in his seat. Sungmin took something out of his backpockets and began to shake them wildely around "Yah! This. Is. THE. Last. Time. You. Ever. Do. That. Understand?" Kyuhyun could only nod as he watched the nunchuks getting closer to his face. "Now..." Sungmin was right in front of Kyuhyun "Now.... Eunhyukkie im bored! play with me!?" Sungmin's mood changed just like that, the lights stopped flickering and the atmosphere changed into a happy one. Kyuhyun knew he was gonna have nightmares because of this.

it was already noon when they arrived at the villa. "Wow Kyuhyun this place is great!" Sungmin said as he hugged Kyuhyun who cringed, he was still freaking out about how his bunny could change his mood so quick. "Uhh yeah it is..." 

"Hmm so when are we getting our rematch?!" Kangin hollered, making everyone chuckle "Yah! stop bossing people around common i have to check us in. They went inside, the front area was nicely decorated with shells and whatnot. It was painted white giving it a pure aura to it. "ok so who wants to share a room besides the Eunhae couple" Kyuhyun smiled as he saw how the couple lowered the hands. "I do" Kyuhyun looked up to see Sungmin raising his hand. "Oh, ok. Who do you want to share the room with?" please dont let it be me, please dont let- "You" dang! what have i gotten myself into??

Kyuhyun could only nod as he gave everyone their keys. "So here's the plan, we all get situated in our room and then meet at the indoor field in about thirty minutes" Kyuhyun said as they walked out of the elevator. "That sounds like a plan" the Eunhae couple said.

"Yeah get ready to loose guys!" Kangin shouted again.

"hehe ok thats cool" Leeteuk said everyone else nodded and went into their respective rooms. 

"Wow! so pretty!!" Eunhyuk was amazed at the beauty of the room, it had a balcony that gave a great view to the ocean, he walked outside and felt the ocean breeze blow and tangle his hair. He felt arms around him and smiled knowing it was Donghae. "Not as beautiful as you though Hyukkie" Donghae murmured against his neck. "Mhm.. Donghae lets get ready..." Eunhyuk whispered not really wanting to let go but knowing Kyuhyun they would get laughed at if they arrived late. "Ok Hyukkie.." Donghae kissed his neck and cheek and made his way to his suitcase he took a bag that held all his soccer things and began to change. Eunhyuk changed into the same uniform he had worn whenever they met Hyunji and walked downstairs to see Kyuhyun wearing a F.C Barcelona Jersey and shorts. Sungmin was wearing the same outfit as Kyuhyun and Leeteuk and Kangin were wearing Real Madrid jerseys and shorts. Hyunji came in wearing a plain white soocer Jersey with her name in the back and some black shorts, her indoor shoes were impressive and she had goalie gloves. "Oh Guys did i forget to mention that Hyunji played for a club?" Donghae said as he smiled at Hyunji who had a smirk on her face.

"As if! we still are gonna beat you guys! now come on! i wanna get this game on!" Kangin said and walked in to the indoor field. The teams where different this time Eunhyuk, Hyunji and Donghae where in one team, and Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Leeteuk in the other team.

"Now are you sure this is fair Donghae? I mean it would be ok if one of us would sit out" Leeteuk said not quite liking the idea of playing with an advantage.

"Ohh trust me you will need all the help you can get if you wanna score against me" Hyunji said that smirk never leaving her face.

"yeah yeah we will still beat you. now since you guys are the ones with less team members you start" Kangin stated as he walked to the middle of the field.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stood right beside the ball and Hyunjii played Goalie, defense and even forward if needed. 

The game began with Donghae kicking the ball to Hyunji and she began to sprint off, Kangin was running to her when she kicked the ball to Eunhyuk who was open at the time and began to run and try to score, once near he saw Donghae to his right, he faked a kick to the goal making Sungmin dive to the left and kicked to ball to Donghae scoring since Sungmin was still on the floor. "GOOOOOAAAAL!!" Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hyunji yelled as they high fived each other. 

"As if! that was just warm up, now lets get this started!" it was Kangin's turn to start the game and sprinted off to where Hyunji was guarding the goal. Her smirk still evident in her face, Kangin smiled because he thought he would be able to score, he kicked the ball and closed his eyes waiting for the cheers to erupt but all he heard was a cough. He opened his eyes to see Hyunji holding the ball "Not so tough are you now Kangin-shi?" She laughed and kicked the ball to the middle where Eunhyuk was waiting for the ball.....

Ninety Minutes later The group was sitting around a table infront of a fireplace. Kangin grumbling under his breat about how its not fair we had to go easy on a girl.....


A/N: Another short update man im sorry guys but i think this story is seriously reaching its end. hmm i should say one or two more chapters and then we will close the book on this Eunhae Story. I wonder if people actually read my  Author Notes.... lol Anyways Hope you like this update and i will see you hopefully tomorrow i Have something extra cheesy tomorrow so wait for that!(: SuperGrace out! Saranghae and be well fellow readers