Chapter 3

How i met you

(No One POV)

As Donghae opened the door to his apartment he was greeted by the barks of his dog Bada who was jumping happily around his legs. suddenly Choco jumped from Eunhyuks hands and trotted towards Bada, immediately they ran to an unkown place together. "I guess they have found a new friend in each other just like you and me Hyukkie!!" Donghae couldn't keep the smile off his face as he said this, not only did they live in the same building but their pets became friends instantly. 

Donghae's appartment was nicely decorated with many pictures of his dog and him, his walls being the most beautiful blue Eunhyuk had ever seen it reminded him of the sea he had visited when he was younger. his kitchen small but fully equipped, his living room had two sofas and a plasma TV was in the wall.

"Eunhyuk do you want some Hot Cocoa?" Donghae asked as he was going to the kitchen "Yes please if you dont mind" Eunhyuk started walking around looking at the pictures Donghae had around his living room. He stopped when he saw his movie collection and saw that he had the Movie Titanic "Omo you have the movie Titanic?? they said its really good!" "Don't tell me you havent seen the most romantic movie they have ever made??" Donghae couldn't believe his ears! almost everyone he knew had at least seen the movie more than once.

"No i haven't seen it, my parents never really did take me to the movie theater when i was younger" 

"Well then, i guess i know what we are doing on our first date!"

the words escaped out of Donghae's mouth before he could think about it and couldnt help but blush. "I mean whenever you decide to visit me that is heh..."

"Ohh I'll come often if thats ok with you? since your little dog and Choco hit it off! they are practically best friends now just look at them!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he saw their dogs running around the house. 

it was an hour since they came to Donghae's appartment and they had talked about everything. they really did have alot in common. "thanks again for helping me find Choco! i dont know what i would have done with out you! well i have to go but ill see you soon k?" Eunhyuk was about to walk out the door when Donghae suddenly said "Hyukkie im glad i met you! i hope ill see you soon too. bye!" and with that Donghae gave Eunhyuk a hug and quickly gave Eunhyuk a kiss on the cheek.

Eunhyuk closed the door and just stood out side of the apartment with a big goofy smile on his lips as he touched the cheek Donghae kissed.

Donghae's heart was beating fast as he recalled the hug and kiss he and Eunhyuk had and couldnt wait till he met Eunhyuk again 

~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~


Im sorry guys i think my Flashback was like really long ._. sorry about it! but i hope if you are reading the story that you like it! and if you think i should fix somethings let me know!!