Chapter 19

How i met you

He lost it and kicked the ball missing entirely. Everything came back to normal. The shouts, the fans, and He could hear how Eunhyuk and the rest of his team mates were celebrating. All he could do was stand in his spot frozen as the red haired began to walk towards him.....

"hello Donghae Oppa long time no see" the red haired girl said as she stood in front of Him. "What do you want Hyunji?!" Donghae said, he looked pretty mad. "Ohh is that the way you treat your ex girlfriend that you oh so loved and probably still love?" Hyunji smirked. "ha trust Me if you weren't a girl I would treat you worst!" donghae yelled.

"Hae what's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked as he approached him with a look of worry. "uhh I'm fine Hyukkie"  

"Are you not gonna introduce me to this handsome young man Donghae? Asked Hyunji with a voice full of provocation. "No, now leave!" Donghae yelled and glared when he saw Hyunji fake a look of sadness. "All... i.. wanted to know... was... his... name.. but.. ok ill leave if you want...." Hyunji sniffed and began to walk away. "Aish... wait Hyunji im sorry.... i shouldn't have yelled at you..." Donghae muttered. Hyunji smirked before turning around with a sad smile. "No.. its ok.. Oppa.." 

"He is Eunhyuk by the way my BOYFRIEND" he said putting an emphacis on the boyfriend part. Hyunji was shocked for lack of better words, she didnt know her ex was gay at all. hehe She began to smirk inwardly i guess im gonna have to fix that now wont we...

"Ohh i didnt know that you were dating i thought you took some time off after you know we BROKE UP oppa" 

"Broke up??" Eunhyuk asked glancing at both of them.

"Yes didnt he tell you that he had a girlfriend?" Hyunji was hoping he would say no but to her dismay he said he told him about it.

"Oh, well did he tell you how long we lasted?. it was quite a while dont you think Donghae oppa? i cant believe you moved on so fast though... i guess i didnt mean that much to you....." Hyunji said trying to hide her smirk as she saw Eunhyuk look at her with disbelief.

"Well you know when someone cheats on you with someone from the same class its not kind of hard to try and forget someone." Donghae muttured 

"Oppa i told you that was a mistake! i thought he was you!" Hyunji said trying to persuade Donghae thats what happened.

"oh really? So you thougth he was me four times?" Donghae yelled, making Hyunji cringe. "Anyways im glad you and i broke up cause now i have the best thing in my life" Grabbing Eunhyuk by the waist and kissing him on the lips with passion. 

Oh we will see about that Oppa... "Listen i just came back and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out.... you can bring Mr. Eunhyuk if you want..."

Hehe this is gonna be fun....

"Uhh i dont think thats a good idea..." Donghae said. Eunhyuk could see the fake Disappointment in Hyunji's eyes "Uhh maybe one time wouldnt hurt right Hae?" 

"yay!! see he is ok with it.. please oppa at least let us hang once or twice and then i will leave you alone.." Hyunji said with her fake enthusiasm.

"Aish fine but just twice and then you leave me the heck alone you hear??" 

"Yay thanks Oppa!" Hyunji said and hugged Donghae and blew hot air in his ear making him shudder.

I think im gonna regret this so bad...  Dang it Hyukkie why are you so nice to strangers??

 

Later that night in Eunhyuk's apartment Donghae, Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin were eating the food that Donghae had cooked. They were laughing and getting to know each other a little better.  Leeteuk was a very talkatibe person but it was enjoyable. Kangin had barely met Kyuhyun and they were already arguing about who was more cooler. they even asked the group but where disapointed when the four other guys pretended not to hear and continued talking among themselves. it was already ten when Kangin and Leeteuk decided to leave but not before helping Donghae with the dishes and exchanging phone numbers.

"We should do this again guys it was really fun!" Leeteuk smiled happily

"yeah it was! next time though i will beat all of you!" said a teasing Kangin.

"Ha right that will happen when Pigs fly!" Kyuhyun said with a smirk on his face.

Sungming slapped the back of Kyuhyun's head "Yah!! dont be so cocky whats wrong with you!" 

"What i was just saying the truth and OUCH! that really hurted Min!" He recieved another slap on the head from Sungmin as the four friends walked out. "what was that for??!" Kyuhyun whinned.

"Thats for not using honorifics with me now stop whinning before i hit you again." They all said their goodbyes and began to depart their separate ways leaving Eunhyuk in the kitchen cleaning the table while Donghae closed the door. Seeing that Eunhyuk had his back towards him, he began to creep his way to his and backhugged him making Eunhyuk jump "Omo you scared me!" 

"Hehe sorry Hyukkie" Donghae muttered against Eunhyuk's neck making him shiver in pleasure. Seeing this reaction Donghae began to kiss his jawline. while Eunhyuk moved his neck a little to give Donghae an easier way to kiss him. Suddenly Eunhyun turned around and began to kiss Donghae on the neck returning the favor. Donghae shuddered at the sudden contact and brought his lips towars Eunhyuk's and began to kiss him. nibbling on his bottom lip asking for entrance which was suddenly given and they both began to fight for dominance. Donghae soon gave up enjoying the way Eunhyuk was kissing him and brought his hands and placed them around his hips bringing him closer. chests touching. after what felt like an eternity to both of them they departed from the lack of oxygen. Donghae and Eunhyuk were breathing hard against eachother. Donghae placed a chaste kiss on Eunhyuk's plump lips and whispered "I Love you Eunhyuk."

Eunhyuk smiled and kissed him a little bit more forcefully "I love you too Donghae"

Soon enough they both began to bring their lips together but this time the kiss was more sweet and passionate. "Will you sleep here Donghae??" Eunhyuk asked with slight embarrasment. "Of course as long as you want me too." Donghae smiled and guided Eunhyuk to his room. They both changed and layed down on the bed facing each other, they kissed one more time before Eunhyuk turned around facing the wall. Donghae brougth his arms and placed them on Eunhyuk's slim waist bringing him closer and and biting his neck leaving marks here and there before saying good night. "Night Hyukkie.."

Good night Hae"

 


Blah i know this is a short Update actually this is very short but i dont know i have been lazy. anyways lol school is over in two days and then im officially a senior!! Yay for me! :D I hope you like the update show some love by commenting :]. Omo i know yall are gonna hate me because of Hyunji and i apologize. please dont hate me! D:

SuperGrace Out!! Saranghae and be well fellow readers :D <3