Chapter 13

How i met you

 

While looking at Eunhyuk Donghae slowly moved his tongue and pushed the strawberry into Eunhyuk's mouth taking the opportunity to roam around his mouth before taking it out completely and getting a strawberry himself and eating it with a triumphant smile on his face.

aish stop teasing me Hae!! 

A flustered Eunhyuk thought he couldnt deny that he loved it though since he had developed feeling for Donghae sometime ago, yet he was afraid that Donghae was just playing with him, and that he didnt mean anything he was doing; so he was afraid of showing his true feelings towards him. he tried telling him before but decided against it, scared that he would ruin this friendship he crashed into literally, since he did crash into Donghae..

"Aww Hyukkie why are you so cute!" Earning a pout from Eunhyuk as Donghae pinched his cheeks, "You know today is a special day, or hopefully it will be a special day, it all depends on you Eunhyuk" Donghae suddenly said all teasing aside.

"What do you mean all up to me Donghae?" Eunhyuk was confused now Donghae never called him by his full name.

Donghae stood up from his spot and began walking closer to the pond his heart racing, he felt like it could just give up at any moment. This was the moment that he was waiting for. "You know Eunhyuk you are really beautiful?" 

"Umm where is this coming from? Donghae is something the matter?" Eunhyuk was begining to stand up from his spot on the floor,

"You know you mean a lot to me and i would die if i ever lost you, i never met anyone like you" Donghae stopped and he could see his reflection, not looking at Eunhyuk.

"Donghae you mean alot to me too, but please tell me what's wrong? you are scaring me." Eunhyuk was beside Donghae, their reflections in the pond everything was quiet around them, as if nature could sense something was fixing to happen. all the birds weren't chirping, the cricket's no where to be seen, not even the small fish that seemed to be in the pond were near them. it was all empty except them.

"im scaring myself too.." Donghae Mumbled not sure if he should confess but he grabbed all the strength he could get and began his confession.

Listen Eunhyuk, i... I...." he took a deep breath he realized he'd been holding.." I really Like you Eunhyuk"

"i.. I.. Like you too Donghae.. i mean you are my best friend." Eunhyuk looked down on the floor, not really wanting to see Donghae's face since he kinda did confess if not all that he practically loves the guy.

"That's not what i meant... I Meant i really like you as in more than a friend, ever since i first saw you i was hipnotized by your Eyes which were filled with tears yet they glistened in the sun, your Lips that were so plump i first thought you had just been kissed but as i spent more time with you i realized they were natually like that, your hair so blonde and so soft, at first i thought you werent real but then i grabbed your hand and i felt electricity going down my veins and i knew i was hooked, as more time passed i couldn't believe that you were actually my friend, but i wanted more, no i craved more!. I wanted you to be always by my side, I wanted to feel your embrace, your skin on mine, your lips on mine... and i did that day when we watched Titanic, Do you remember? we played our favorite parts and i cried well you were sleep and you were so close to me and.. and.. i just couldnt contain my self and just kissed you, it felt like my skin was on fire, i could see the fireworks in my head and right there and then i knew i had fallen for you, i will admit that that wasnt the last time i kissed you cause i kissed you a couple of times, you were just sleep. and well..." Donghae turned around and saw that Eunhyuk was crying. Aish no did i make him cry?? is that a good thing??

Suddenly Donghae hugged him "Im sorry Hyukkie, i knew i shouldnt have said anything, listen just forget everything i said.. and i understand if you dont want to be my friend anymore.." 

They were so caught up in the moment that they didnt realize that it had begun to rain. Its like it was Crying along with Eunhyuk, all the animals began to scamper around trying to find cover.

"Eunhyuk??, Hyukkie please answer me.." Donghae had begun to cry yet it wasnt known because the rain hid them pretty well. 

Donghae... Hae..." Eunhyuk sobbed and then he hugged him, he hugged him with all the strength he could muster. Donghae was surprised if not shocked.. wait he is hugging me.. does that mean he likes me too?? or is it just a goodbye hug?

"Donghae.. i.. i.. really like you too.. ever since i first laid eyes on you.. you were worried about me because you thought that you had made me cry, but you would never make me cry.. right Hae..?" 

"Of course i wont Hyukkie, if you let me ill be the reason for a smile on your face, to be the reason why there is a blush on those cheeks, and make those lips even plumper than they could ever be, i want to be the reason why you smile, the reason why you sigh in happiness while you sleep, and the reason for you to feel happy and loved... Will you go out.. With me??"

Eunhyuk couldnt believe it everything that he dreamed of came true right at this moment. he was so happy he began to cry tears of joy he was speechless so he did the only thing he could do at the moment and that was nodding.

"Dont Cry Hyukkie.." Donghae was brushing away the rain drops that were mixed with tears. he started to lean closer and closer to the lips that finally belong to him, he was estatic he didnt have to steal kisses anymore, he could kiss those lips anytime he wanted.. 

He could feel Eunhyuk's breath on his lips he was so close to kissing them.. just a little bit more......



 

Omo finally they confesed!! was the confession ok? i hope so leave comment telling me if you liked it! :D sorry i havent been updating often but i have been taking these very important test these past few days and i had to "Study" :D but i should be done with them by tomorrow! well SuperGrace Out! saranghae fellow readers :] Dont stay silent!!