Chapter 14

How i met you

 

"Dont Cry Hyukkie.." Donghae was brushing away the rain drops that were mixed with tears. he started to lean closer and closer to the lips that finally belong to him, he was estatic he didnt have to steal kisses anymore, he could kiss those lips anytime he wanted.. 

He could feel Eunhyuk's breath on his lips he was so close to kissing them.. just a little bit more......

 

When suddenly Thunder could be heard disrupting the the action that both were excited about engaging in. Almost reluctantly Eunhyuk leaned away from Donghae's face and looked up seeing that it was indeed raining Wow when did it start to rain?.. hmm i was so caught up in the moment that i didnt realize it aish Pabo Monkey you need to pay attention to your surroundings..

"Uhh Hyukkie did you hear what i said? hello earth to Eunhyuk!!" Donghae was trying to tell him to move so they could head back to the car and drive home but Eunhyuk wasn't paying attention to him. Yet Donghae knew how to bring Eunhyuk back into his senses, he leaned closer and closer he was really close to Eunhyuk's lips when the latter asked "Uhh Hae what are you doing?.." 

Aish now you wanna get out of your reverie right when i was gonna kiss you??!

"Uhh you had something on your face Hyuk.. i was just gonna remove it." and with that he flicked an imaginary piece of something off of Eunhyuk's face. "Uhh thanks... ACHOOO!!!" Aish Im already getting sick, thought Eunhyuk as he rubbed his nose with his wet jacket.

"Hyuk.. let go home now! your already getting sick and that's not good! Common i know a short cut that will take us to the car quicker!"

"Yah Donghae dont forget your camera and the Bask- Omo Donghae your camera! quick cover it before the rain messes it up!" Eunhyuk was wide eyed while he saw his "Friend" carelessly grabbing the camera and putting it safely around his neck doing the exact same opposite of what Eunhyuk said.

"Dont worry Hyuk this camera is water Resistant! plus i would die if this camera messed up i mean today it means something.... hmm By the way i know i should get us home but i need to do something.. with that he ran into the basket and grabbed a tri-pod that was secretely hidden in the basket and made his way to Eunhyuk who was looking at him with a curious face.

Soon enough he had placed his camera on the tripod and set the timer to fifteen seconds, He ran to Eunhyuk and placed his arm around the latters waist.

"Uhh Donghae what are you- OFF!" SNAP!!

 

Once inside the car Donghae and Eunhyuk Drove home while still playing the Super Junior CD they were listening to on the way to the field. The song "I Wanna Love You" began to play again Donghae began to sing Super Junior's Lee Donghae's part, and Eunhyuk began to sing Super Junior's Eunhyuk's part, this time it was different though because they now were singing the song to eachother while holding eachother's hands. The only thing that disturbed the romantic and sweet moments were Eunhyuk's continuous sneezing. 

After about an hour they were finally back in the apartment building, once inside Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk and hugged while whispering in his ear "After you are done showering please come down to my apartment ok?" 

Eunhyuk blushing like a mad person could only nod his blush became worst when Donghae ran his tongue on Eunhyuk's Jaw line making the other shiver.

Once done teasing his Boyfriend, Donghae made his way to his door not forgetting to look back and see Eunhyuk still standing in the same spot he had left him in. Aish why is he so cute?!!! you know what forget it im going to his apartment instead. 

He turned around once again opening the door to his aparment and headed in running to his laptop to look at the pictures he took. his most favorite ones where the ones with Eunhyuk in it. his face showed some many different emotions in the pictures he was just so very happy. when he got the last picture he couldnt help but smirk remembering how his poor Eunhyuk reacted to the picture. 

~~~FlashBack~~~~

"Uhh Donghae what are you- OOF!" Before Eunhyuk even had the chance to respond Donghae turned him around and placed both his arms on his waist and kissed the other's lips a smirk tugging his lips as he heard the snap of the camera signaling them that it had done its job in taking the picture.

~~~End of FlashBack~~~

"Hehe i knew i couldn't resist stealing kisses from my Adorable Hyukkie!!"

he right clicked on the photo and pressed print, his printer coming to life as the picture of the kiss was coming out of it. he would make sure to give this Eunhyuk so he could always remember this day. With that he happily skipped to the Bathroom door and took a delightfull warm shower.....


Uhh sorry guys i havent Updated but my AP exam is tomorrow and i have been very busy. plus i had two Monologues to memorize for auditions at school and that took my time. Hopefully you like this chapter though and please send me comments or subscribe if you really like the story it makes me really happy knowing you guys enjoy this FIC!! SuperGrace out! Saranghae fellow readers! :D