Chapter 18

How i met you

"You ready to loose Baby??" Eunhyuk said as he dribbled the ball showing off his skills. Donghae ran to him and snatched the ball away from him as he did the Around the World Soccer trick "Ohh Honey dont think you have won just yet" and like that they were off.

Eunhyuk being very athletic was able to catch up with Donghae and took the ball from him. He passed the ball to Kyuhyun and ran ahead of him. Kangin was the goalie for Donghae's team and was ready to stop any ball that came near him.

As Kyuhyun got closer to the goal Sungmin came up behind him and took the ball and tried passing it to Donghae but Leeteuk crossed tackled the ball away. The ball landed close to Eunhyuk giving him an advantage and was off to the goal. Once inside the danger zone he blasted the ball with all his might and GOAL!!!!! He made the first one! He high fived Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun and ran back to the middle were Donghae was waiting with the ball. 

"So babe what where you saying earlier?" Eunhyuk couldn't help but smirk. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk were very competitive making their personalities change into a more cocky type.  The opposite of the childish and cutesy attitude they both have towards each other.

"Shush Hyuk, the game has just started!"

The six guys were so into the game they failed to notice that a crowd was beginning to take seats in the bleachers that were by the field. People that walked by we're curious as to what was happening in the field. The six boys were playing a very good Soccer game, making them stay and watch the whole game.

  It was Donghae's turn with the ball and he took off. Knowing that Eunhyuk would try and take the ball away from him he faked a right kick to Sungmin and passed it to Kangin who was out of the goal at the moment. Eunhyuk ran to the right thinking he was gonna pass it to Sungmin and saw Donghae smirk and kicked the ball to his left were Kangin was at.

Kangin was nearing the goal, Eunhyuk cursed because there was no one in the goal making it easy for Kangin to score. Cheers erupted from somewhere startling the players. They were so into the game they failed to notice that the bleachers were packed with people enjoying their game. 

"I guess we have witnesses that will see how you loose honey" Donghae said with a smirk.

 "ha baby but we are jut getting started, we still have thirty more minutes" and that's how the rest of the game was both teams would score and some comments were made. The crowd went crazy. The thirty minutes were up but they were both tied 7-7

"Hyukkie baby how about we go to pk's?" Sungmin asked what pk's were since he didn't know

"pk's are Penalty Shots Sungmin. Basically both teams have five chances To score. Each player is given a chance but since we have three people, two people will have go twice. There will be a goalie that will try to stop the goal if It doesn't make it then you get a red mark saying you didn't make it. If we tie again we have to have more penalty shots. Do you understand min?" 

"ahhh yes i do thanks Hyuk!" 

"your welcome now I'll be the goalie from my team and..." 

"I'll be the goalie for my team" Said donghae.

"you brought your gloves right hon?" 

"aish Donghae you need to buy another pair since you lost yours!" 

"Yeah, yeah I'll do that later. If a team Looses they have to cool for all of us alraight?!"

" Right well baby get your cooking utensils ready cause you will be cooking tonight!" and Just like that Eunhyuk grabbed his goalie gloves and got ready by the net. The first to shoot from Donghae's team was Kangin. Everyone was silent even the shouts that we're Coming from the bleachers. As donghae blew the whistle Eunhyuk looked at Kangin straight in the eye making him loose his train of thought because of the intense stare that Eunhyuk was Giving. He ran back and shoot the ball to his left, it was a high kick but Eunhyuk was tall so he was able to grab the ball. Shouts and woohs were heard everywhere.

"hehe common now baby this is just getting started" Eunhyuk took the gloves and gave them to a pouting Donghae. Next it was Leeteuk's turn to try to shoot. Eunhyuk blew the whistle signaling that it was ok to shoot now. Leeteuk looked to his right and placed his body in a way that would shoot to his right. He ran back with his eyes still to the right. Donghae was getting ready to jump to the right because players usually look to the place they kick. But on the last minute Leeteuk kicked the ball to his left making The goal.

"woohoo! Good Job Leeteuk Hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted and high fived him a smirk tugging at his lips as he saw Donghae pouting again. Eunhyuk took the goalie gloves and placed him self on the goal. Now it was Sungmins turn. The whistle was blown and Sungmin kicked a high ball. Eunhyuk thought that it was gonna go out but the ball curved and it was in!.

 "yah!!!!! What the heck?!" Eunhyuk shouted as he took off his gloves. Donghae was smirking at him. 

"hmm are you sure your not gonna cook Today Hyukkie?!" Donghae laughed and ducked as a pair of gloves were thrown at him. He took his spot on the goal and was ready for Kyuhyun. Being the evil maknae he was, he kicked the ball outside of the net. Laughing as he walked off.

"yahh!!!! What was that Kyuhyun.?!" Eunhyuk shouted. Kyuhyun just shrugged and sat down where Sungmin was.  "aish this kid!" And that's how the other two kicks went. Donghae made it in, Eunhyuk made it in. Sungmin missed and Leeteuk missed. It was down to the last two kicks. Eunhyuk was getting ready to kick the ball, he curved the ball and made it in!. It was now or never either Donghae made it or he would have to Cook for six people. Eunhyuk was ready and someone blew the whistle. He looked ahead at the people that were behind the goal since there were bleachers there. Everything began to move in slow motion, Everything was quiet. But he Could still see the fans cheering. He began to run for the ball but something caught his eye or rather someone. A red haired girl was there smirking at him. He lost it and kicked the ball missing entirely. Everything came back to normal. The shouts, the fans, and He could hear how Eunhyuk and the rest of his team mates were celebrating.

Yet all he could do was stand in his spot frozen as the red haired began to walk towards him.....


A/N: Dun Dun Dun Dun!! hehe sorry this chapter is just about soccer but i kind of was watching Barcelona play and couldnt help it :D oh ho ho, who is this girl and what does she want with Donghae??! i guess we will find out in the next chapter.! Comments are greatly appreciated guys :) SuperGrace out!! Saranghae fellow readers <3