Chapter 10

How i met you

Donghae took this chance to grab his backpack and the picnic basket and his keys to his apartment and his car. and grabbed Eunhyuk who was suddenly frozen in his spot.  He dragged him to the parking lot where a little silver car could be seen. Eunhyuk snapped out of the trance he seemed to be when he felt someone grab his arm and practically drag him outside.

Once inside the car Donghae placed his backpack in the trunk and his picnic basket on the backseats. Once he sat in the drivers seat he turned to Eunhyuk and smiled at him  "Hyukkie-ah don't forget your seatbelt." Eunhyuk decided to tease his friend he turned to him and said "ha Hae with your driving skills not even a seatbelt will protect me!" he chuckled once he saw Donghae beginning to pout

"aww Hae what did i tell you about pouting?" he decided to just tease his friend once more leaning his face to the now shocked Donghae and whispered in his ear " aish Donghae if I knew better I'd say your doing this on purpose since I do like it when you pout..." and with that he laid back on his seat and saw to his surprise how Donghae's face was completely flushed.  

"Erm..." 

"yah! Donghae let's go! Before I go back home and snuggle with my monkey plushie!"

With that Donghae snapped out of his reverie a pout beginning to form but catched himself seeing what his last pout gave him. He didn't discard the possibility to pouting again since Eunhyuk did say he liked it when he pouted. "ya Eunhyuk you can only snuggle with me!" The engine began roar and soon they were off.

Being a quiet drive, Donghae decided to play his Super Junior CD. The song I Wanna Love You by Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk. This was his favorite song so he began to sing to it ironically he sang to Donghae's part 

"wait geu sa ra mi mwon de Nan ji kyeo bol su ba gge Neol gi da ril su ba gge No oh Deo i sang an dwae neol de ryeo wa ya hae Geu wa neun eo ul li ji an neun neo reul" 

Seeing his best friend singing to one of his favorite songs he began sing Eunhyuks part. Singing back forth, it seemed like they were singing to each other which actually they were. The song soon ended and the song One Love began to play. Eunhyuk began to play with his fingers since it was a while since they began their trip, as Eunhyuk was looking down Donghae was staring at him and unconsciously he took his arm and intertwined it with Eunhyuks, startling the poor boy making him jump in his seat.

He bit his bottom lip as he saw their hands together and couldnt help but enjoy the sensation it gave him. He didn't dare look at Donghae scared that he may see the blush that was creeping up.  Donghae in the other hand was watching as Eunhyuk bit his lip and couldnt help but want to taste them again. Aish donghae you already kissed him enough calm yourself! Plus after today, who knows maybe I'll get to kiss him with him being awake and actually respond to the kiss!

With that said Donghae gave their hands a squeeze and continued looking At the road.  They werent to far from their destination when Eunhyuk broke the silence "So Hae why did you say today was gonna be a good day?" 

"hmmm you'll see Hyukkie" Donghae purred his name making the other shiver.  Omo this is gonna be a long day for us...