Chapter 5

How i met you

(Donghae POV)

"Wait i wanna be Rose! you be Jack Hae!" 

Aww why is Hyukkie so Cute!? 

"ok then! so get in front of me then, close your eyes" as he closed his eyes i came up behind him and just grabbed his arms and raised them up. as i get near him, the smell of strawberries filled my nostrils ahh how i love the smell of his hair, my mind started to get fuzzy next thing i know i grab his waist and just hug him from behind. yeah it was kinda cheezy since we werent on a ship but the feeling was great, i could see Hyukkie smiling

"Im flying!" I didn't want to let go but i had to since the scence was over, reluctantly i let go of his tiny waist and took a step back, his arms lowered slowly and turned around with that gummy smile that i so love to see on him. 

"your turn Hae, what was your favorite scene?"

hmmm my favorite scene? "Sad as it may seem my favorite scene was when Jack dies but this time im Rose!"

As we layed on the floor Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and closed his eyes, i layed in the ground imagining the person in the boat asking if anyone was out there and i soon began to shake Eunhyuk's hand "Jack, Jack there's a boat" Eunhyuk was doing an amazing job i dont know what came over me but i began to sob, i pryed Eunhyuk's hand from mine "Ill never Let go, I promise" and Kissed his hand, i couldnt hold it in anymore and i began to cry softly, ending the scene. 

I closed my eyes hoping the tears would stop flowing but they just couldnt stop! If i ever lost Eunhyuk i would be so heartbroken, i never want to deal with what Rose dealt with when she lost Jack.
"Why are you crying Hae?" his arms embraced me and turned me around so my head would lean on the crook of his neck

"I.. Do..nt .. wa..nt to...ever... loo...se.. you... Hyukkie!....." i cried harder knowing i looked like a big cry baby but that scene got to me.

his hug tightened "Ill never let go, I promise Hae, Ill never let go" and kissed the top of my head. 

Soon enough, i hugged him "Promise you'll never leave me Eunhyuk, please promise me youll never leave me!"

"I Promise Hae, i Promise" 

Then suddenly our stomachs growled and we let go embarrased. 

"ha..ha i guess we forgot to eat, didn't we Eunhyuk?" i was kinda embarrased but glad that something made me laugh and got rid of the tears streaming down my face.

"heh.. I think you are right Donghae, Lets make something together?" 

We headed to the kitchen and took everything we need to make sandwhiches.

~~~1 hour later~~~~ 

We were laying on the floor with all the pillows and blankets eunhyuk brought from my room,

"Eunhyuk?" No answer.

"Hyukkie you awake?"  again no answer, i turned around to see his face only inches from mine and i couldn't stop admiring how Beautiful he was, i Stared at his single eyelids, his jawline, and last his lips. Those lips that are so plump, i couldnt resist anymore and got near him, always eying his lips until they were inches from mine, my heart beating a thousand times per minute i closed my eyes and just closed the distance between our lips. 

They were the softest lips i have ever kissed, and he tasted like strawberries, i began to move my lips a little and i thought i felt like he was kissing me back!. i suddenly but slowly moved away from him to see if he had woken up, but no he was still a sleep. 

I couldn't believe it! i kissed him! and on the lips. but he tasted so sweet and his lips were so soft. drowzyness began to over take me and i layed back down with the biggest smile on my face.

(No One POV)

As soon as Donghae closed his eyes, a pair of eyes watched him from the floor with a shy smile on his face and soon both of them were thinking about the kiss they shared.