Chapter 27

How i met you

They all nodded and headed to their rooms excited for what was to come later.

 

As they neared the mall Eunhyuk and Donghae couldnt wait to get away from the group, they kept getting teased about both of them limping and Kyuhyun being the evil Bastard Maknae that he is would have the snarkiest remarks. "Are we almost there Kyuhyun?! we've been walking for the past hour and i dont think my legs will keep up!" Donghae whinned for the nth time since they left.

"Yah thats your fault for getting with your husband! i mean couldnt you have waited till you got home?! you bastard! Ouch Bunny what was that for?!"

"Yah what did i tell you about using foul language?!" Donghae was so glad that Sungmin was the only one that could put up with Kyuhyun. How he doesnt know but at least he does.

"And to answer your question, we are here, and by the way please dont do it in the mall, i dont want to have to explain to my dad why there are c-" before he could even finish his sentence, Donghae and Eunhyuk smacked him on the head and walked off by themselves.

 

"Wow Hyukkie look at all the little fishies! Even Nemo is here!!?" Eunhyuk and Donghae had stopped at the aquarium that the mall had in the middle and Donghae was fascinated by all the underwater creatures the big tank had.

"Hehe, yes babe thats Nemo, but look you are scaring him. Lets go we can come back and look at him later."

"Aww ok" Donghae and Eunhyuk held hands throught the whole time not even letting go whenever they went to stores to look at the clothes. They each had a bag from four different stores. "Look Hyukkie there is a store that sells couple things!! lets go see it!!"

"Hehe ok common then." They both walked in and were greeted by a young woman in her early twenties. "Hello welcome may i help you find something?"

"uhh no thanks, ill let you know other wise." she nodded and walked off. Donghae and Eunhyuk began to look around and saw a red hoodie with two bears in the middle. although all the couple clothes in the store where for girlxguy couple they bought the hoodies. Since Eunhyuk had such a slender waist he used the long one for the girl and Donghae the smaller one for the guy.

919312486.jpg

"Umm excuse me ma'am but could we possibly exchange the girl sweater for another guy one?"

"Of course dear which one would you like?" 

1222356596077251778.jpg

"and why did we buy the Monkey one again??"

"Because you are a cute Monkey that only belongs to me! Omo this store is so cool!!! oooh Hyukkie lets also get that necklace!!"

"I Have a feeling i will end up broke today.."

A-0256+%25E9%259F%25A9%25E7%2589%2588%25

Donghae and Eunhyuk met up with the rest of the group who at the moment were getting some refreshments.

Ohh Good you guys made it in one piece! i didnt hear any complaints from the workers from sounds that sounded like animals fighting!" Kyuhyun was on a roll today with all the comments. The poor couple couldnt wait to go home.

"Yah Kyuhyun dont make me get the nunchucks on you! just so you know Minnie has been teaching me how to use them and i have been looking for the perfect target!" Eunhyuk warned.

"Haha right. as if ill belie-" Out of no where Eunhyuk brought some nunchucks and began to move them like a pro.

"You were saying?" A smirking Eunhyuk said as he neared a poor Kyuhyun who was hidding behind Kangin.

"Umm oh look our drinks are ready!" Kyuhyun ran to the worker and brought the drinks. 

"good job babe!" Donghae placed a kiss on Eunhyuk's cheek as he sat down. satisfied that he could now shut the poor Maknae up.

"I thought you well my trainee!" Sungmin hollered as looked at Kyuhyun who had a scared face and was sitting away from the danger zone that was Eunhyuk and Sungmin.


A/N: Mianhe i know its short but i just had to update it, so you guys wouldnt think that i forgot about you all! i promise ill make them longer. its just that 'A Project On A Rainy Day' has just been on my mind all these time.! i have been writting that non stop! it was supposed to be a one shot but i just keept writting and writting that it ended up being too long thus making it a short story :/ well sorry again and i hope you like this sorry Chapter!.