Chapter 24

How i met you

Ninety Minutes later The group was sitting around a table infront of a fireplace. Kangin grumbling under his breat about how its not fair we had to go easy on a girl.....

Being in a village that was owned by your parents gave Kyuhyun an advantage. He told the cooks to cook the best foods they could and to take it to his room. "wow Kyuhyun your room is amazing! I guess all the rooms have a fireplace?" Eunhyuk said amazed at the grand Room Kyuhyun and Sungmin shared.  "not really Hyuk, just our rooms do, since we are special guest. Anyways guys there is something I wanted to tell you" 

"what is it Kyuhyun?" Everyone said.  "tomorrow night there is gonna be a carnival. And I got us some tickets! I go Every time I come here. So what do ya say?" everyone in the table was smiling "that would be so awesome!!!" Donghae was smiling hard. This is great that means I can have a date with Eunhyukkie! 

After retreating to their rooms everyone was excitedly talking about what tomorrow would bring for them. "wow Hae tomorrow will be fun don't you think?" the Eunhae couple was sitting by the fireplace in their room. They were cuddling on the sofa with a warm blanket surrounding their body. The only light was emitted by the fireplace giving the room a soft glow. "Hae are you listening to me?"  Donghae couldn't look away from Eunhyuk's face. The light from the fireplace was doing wonders on his face. Donghae unconsciously brought a hand to Eunhyuk's face and began to caress it. "sorry Hyukkie but you look really beautiful tonight. Well actually everyday I can't believe you are actually mine" Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's face softly with both hands and brought it close to his face. They kissed slowly, Donghae moved his hands from Eunhyuk's face and slid them down to his neck, shoulders and arms, finally letting them rest on Eunhyuk's waist. "mhm... Hae" Eunhyuk was on cloud nine. It always happened whenever Donghae kissed him.

His arms s around Donghae's neck bringing them closer. He leaned back and brought the rest of his body on the couch bringing Donghae down with him. Their innocent kiss formed into a more passionate kiss their hands began to roam each others body. They couldn't get enoug of each other, Donghae's hand moved inside Eunhyuk's shirt and began to caress the soft skin making Eunhyuk brake the kiss. His head moved back and his mouth was half open with eyes closed. Donghae moved his lips to Eunhyuk's neck and began to and bite leaving more marks. Covering the ones that where already there. Eunhyuk brought Donghae's lips to his once again and began to kiss him, his his way to Donghae's neck and began to return the favor by and biting. Donghae leaned his head back and whispered Eunhyuk's name eyes closed. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk And took him to the bed, he layed him down and got on top of him. He was enjoying the view of Eunhyuk panting, eyes half opened. He caressed his face again and kissed him slowly enjoying the way their lips felt together. They were both excited that they were gonna take it a step farther into their relationship. "I... Love you so much Donghae, you have no idea.." 

"I love you too Eunhyuk. No one will break up apart, arraso?"  Eunhyuk could only nod and began to kiss again. (A/N: sorry guys but I'm keeping this story clean(; I dont wanna taint the innocent Eunhae shippers out there.... Who I'm I kidding i know some of you are all ! Lol but seriously I'm keeping it clean) 

The next day everyone met by the pool. Donghae and Eunhyuk hand in hand. "Oh lala! I see the Eunhae couple got a little busy last night!" Kyuhyun yelled making everyone laugh. "how di-" Donghae was cut off as he looked at Eunhyuk the hickeys where very noticeable and if Eunhyuk's where noticeable then so where his. Embarrased they both pulled up their shirts to try to cover the dirty evidence that incriminated them. "too late to try and cover those guys. We already know what happened.." everyone continued laughing. Kyuhyun being the evil Maknae that he is pushed Kangin into the pool. The poor guy didn't know what hit him as he fell into the pool "yah! Cho Kyuhyun what's wrong with you?!" Kyuhyun was so busy having the time of his life that he didn't notice Kangin coming close to him and grabbing him by the ankle and pulling him into the pool "oh no if i go down someone is coming down with me." he grabbed the person closest to him, who unfortunately was poor Eunhyuk "Ahh!" Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae and all three fell into the water. "Haha losers!" Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Hyunji where the only dry ones... "oops... Did I do that?" Sungmin pushed Leeteuk into the water "haha who's the loser now? Loser!" Kyuhyun smirked proud of his Bunny. "oh no what ever shall we do? Now I'm the only dry one" Hyunji over reacted by flinging her arms pushing Sungmin into the water "yah what do you mean on-" SPLASH! Hyunji couldn't help but laugh histeriously as she jumped into the pool.

 After hours of bickering, playing in the pool, and eating they made their way to their rooms to change. Everyone was dressed casually for the carnival. Donghae wearing a black v-neck with black Skinnies, Eunhyuk was wearing a white v-neck shirt and some skinnie jeans, Kyuhyun was wearing a shirt that said 'Master of the World' with some Khaki shorts, Sungmin was wearing a light pink shirt and white shorts. Leeteuk's whole attire was white. And Kangin's was all black making him look like a ninja. Hyunji couldn't come because she was tired and decided to stay in the villa. Once inside everyone separated it with their respective couple and began to walk around the carnival. "Ohhh Donghae let's get on the ferris wheel!" Eunhyuk was excited  he had never gotten on a ferris wheel and he was even more excited that he was gonna go on it with Donghae. "ok Hyuk let's go!" they began to walk and waited in line for their turn.

Once inside the little Cart they sat close together and watched how they went up. They where on of the lucky ones that were able to be in the top when the ferris wheel stops. They looked at each other lovingly leaning in.... So close.... BAM! A firework display began startling them from the kiss. After getting off the ferris wheel, the Eunhae couple began to play the games from the little tents that were everywhere. They were walking hand in hand with a monkey and fish plushie in their hands.

"Come right up! What's more romantic then getting married on the beach? Nothing! So come right up and get Married! The rings are included! All you gotta do is bring your partner and say 'i do'" Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other nodding and began to walk to the little tent. The 'priest' smiled at them "would you like to get married?" both smiled and nodded putting their plushies on the bench they stood in front of the 'priest as he began the 'ceremony'

"We are gathered here today to unite this lovely couple in matrimony. The happiness that this couple emits is enough to last a life time. Now uhhh... What's your name kid?.."

"My name is Lee Donghae.." 

"Lee Donghae do you take... Umm your name?"

  "Lee HyukJae.." Eunhyk smiled  "Lee Donghae, do you take Lee HyukJae to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in Health until..."

Donghae grabbed both of Eunhyk's hands and whispered "I do" 

"And do you, Lee HyukJae take Lee Donghae to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and In health until..." Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and smiled letting some tears fall as he said "I do"  The priest handed them both silver rings and they took their time in placing them on their fingers. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may know kiss the husband.." they both leaned in and shared a romantic kiss.

Claps where heard around the tent. They looked up to see their friends on the stands with smiles and tears as they saw how they got 'married' "Omo that's so sweet!" Sungmin said in between tears. Everyone else agreed as they clapped. Donghae and Eunhyuk could only smile as they looked into each others eyes. Happy that they were 'Married' as they were walking to the villa, Kyuhyun stopped them and gave them a key "uhh what's this for Kyuhyun?" 

"well I wanna sleep today and i don't want my ears to be tainted by inappropriate so this key is for a little cottage that is by the beach" Kyuhyun smirked as he saw the poor couple blush like mad. "Dont worry about your stuff, they are already in the cottage. Think of it as a wedding gift! Now off you go. Don't do something I wouldn't do!" and with that Leeteuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Kangin began to make their way into the villa.

The couple found the cottage and went inside. (A/N: imagine the cottage from Breaking dawn! If you watched it!) "So how do you feel Mr. Lee?" Donghae teased as he grabbed Eunhyuk and hugged him from the back. "well Mr. Lee I feel like the happiest person alive. What about you?"  "well Mr. Lee I feel like I have died and gone to heaven." Donghae smiled and placed a kiss on Eunhyuk's lips. Eunhyk's smile turned into a smirk and his eyes darkened. He walked off and turned all the lights off. Lighting on candles that where spread around thanks to Kyuhyun. "now how about we get on with the honey moon?" Donghae's smile turned into a smirk and his eyes also darkened.

"with pleasure baby.."


A/N: Hehe so how did you guys like this chapter??? I hope it met your expectations and i do apologize if it didnt. So the Priest part was akward since i dont really know what the priests actually say when they marry people. :] so yeah ill the Honeymoon be part of your Dirty Imagination! ;) well Dont forget to Comment and or Subscribe if you like the story! now im off to read more Fanfics  to bed Goodnight, Saranghae and be well fellow readers <3

Credits to the Owner of the image!!