Chapter 20

How i met you

 

Soon enough they both began to bring their lips together but this time the kiss was more sweet and passionate. "Will you sleep here Donghae??" Eunhyuk asked with slight embarrasment. "Of course as long as you want me too." Donghae smiled and guided Eunhyuk to his room. They both changed and layed down on the bed facing each other, they kissed one more time before Eunhyuk turned around facing the wall. Donghae brougth his arms and placed them on Eunhyuk's slim waist bringing him closer and and biting his neck leaving marks here and there before saying good night. "Night Hyukkie.."
 
Good night Hae"
 
 
 
The next day they woke up to a knock on the door. Donghae being the sleepy head that he was didnt budge from the bed, in the other hand Eunhyuk was getting tired of the constant knocking and decided to see who it was that was knocking. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.. 
 
"Im coming, im coming" aish who over this is will seriously have a piece of my mind. 
 
As he opened the door getting ready to scold who ever was disturbing his sleep with his Hae. He looked in disbelief at the person in front of him. "Hello Mr. Eunhyuk did i wake you? is Donghae here?? i went to his apartment but no one answered.." Hyunji said as she stood by the door. "Uhh come on in Hyunji, how did you know where Donghae and I live anyways? I dont remember telling you." 
"Oh haha well you see actually i followed you guys here but i didnt walk in. then this morning i asked the ajushi in the front if he could give me the room numbers for Lee Donghae and Lee Eunhyuk and well here i am!" aish this girl.
"So is Dongha-" Hyunji was cut off when Donghae walked to Eunhyuk rubbing the sleep of his eyes and sat on his lap, placed his arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips. "Good morning Hyukkie my love, who was at the door that disturbed our time together? Donghae asked unaware of the glare that was directed his way. "Umm sorry to disturb your time.." Hyunji said through her teeth.
"How did you know where we lived and why are you here?!" Donghae asked as he removed him self from Eunhyuk's lap and stood there glaring at the girl.
"Uhh i followed you guys home? anyways i came because we never did set the date for us to go out.. i mean hang.." 
I was hoping she would forget..
"Ohh right heh..." Eunhyuk muttered he too hoped that she would have forgotten about the deal but apparently not.
"So i was thinking maybe we could just have watch a movie for the first time!" Hyunji said as she jumped for joy and excitement.
"that sounds like a good idea Hyunji.. right Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked and held his hand making sure that Hyunji could see it, and with the look she gave made him know she saw.
"Uhh Sure Hyukkie that sounds like a good idea!" not giving Hyunji a second glance the couple could only stare into each others eyes.
"Umm guys???..." Hyunji was getting angry they werent pating attention to her. this is not the reaction she wanted! Just wait and see guys i will not let this go.
 
"Well ok guys ill see you tonight at 7 in front of the theather ok?" As she was heading to the door, she turned around and placed a kiss on Donghae's cheek, looking at Eunhyuk while she did it. satisfied she turned and walked away with a smirk on her face.
"Aww Hyukkie she kissed me now im tainted" Donghae pouted. Eunhyuk couldnt believe this guy, first he could be to most annoying person ever, then he is the sweetest most childlish person he had ever met. "Aww we cant have that now can we babe?" Eunhyuk said as he closed the distance between their bodies. Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae's waist "So tell me where did she kiss you babe?" Donghae began to play along, he had a feeling he was gonna like where this would lead to.
"She kissed me here Hyukkie" He pointed to his cheek "aww ok then baby let me fix that... would you like me to fix it and make it better Hae?"
Donghae nodded. Eunhyuk began to tease Donghae by skimming his nose against his jaw, and stoping oh his cheek and kissing it gently, making Donghae close his eyes and enjoy the feeling Eunhyuk was giving him. Eunhyuk began to talk while kissing Donghae's cheek "where *kiss* else *kiss* did *kiss* she kiss you"
"Ahhh.. Hyukkie she kissed me here too.." and pointed to his lips. He began to skim his nose towards Donghae's lips and kissed the corner of them and then kissed him fully on the lips.. "Ahh hnngg Hyukie...." Donghae wrapped his arms around Eunhyuks torso. "Is that it babe?" Eunhyuk asked.
"No she also touched me here..." And pointed to his chest. "Hmm she was that touchy touchy with you wasnt she?" Eunhyuk began to kiss Donghae's chest and began to leaving marks everywhere. "This is so she knows your mine and no one can have you ok?..." 
"ahhh.. Hyukkie more..." Donghae couldnt take it anymore it was his turn. "Hyukkie did she touch you??" 
"Yes baby she hugged me.." This was clearly a lie but who was he at the moment to deny Donghae some fun.
Donghae began to kiss Eunhyuk's shoulders slowly making Eunhyuk close his eyes.
"Ahhh Hae..."
"where else Hyuk?"
"Her hair touched my face.." Donghae began to kiss Eunhyuk's face slowly making him moan out his name. He then proceded to Eunhyuk's jawline and kissing it while his hands moved and caressed Eunhyuk's back. 
"Ahhh.. Hae..?"
"Mhmm" Donghe was to busy with his mouth so he didnt answer him but a simple hmm. 
"We should.... uhhh... begin to eat breakfast...."
"But im already eating Hyukkie..." Donghae smirked as he continued to kiss him.
"Yah Hae im serio-ahhh-uos!!" 
"Aish fine but we will continue this once we get home ok!"

"Anything for you babe.." They kissed one more time on the lips and departed.

They began to eat, and talked about many things. It was already six when they began to get ready for their so called "hang out" with Hyunji. To say they were excited would be a lie. As they began to walk to the theather they couldnt help but think why Hyunji wanted to hang out. 

Hyunji was already there when they walked in. she was wearing this really short green skirt with a neon pink v-neck shirt. When she saw them she ran and hugged Donghae. Eunhyuk and Donghae both smirked because they knew what was gonna happen once they got home "Thats one Hyukkie..." Donghae whispered loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear it. "Hehe right baby keep counting ok! and dont forget where, we wouldnt want to miss a spot now wouldnt we?" Eunhyuk whispered back. "Hello Mr. Eunhyuk" Hyunji hugged Eunhyuk quickly and let go. Eunhyuk mouthing 'one'. Once inside the Theater they bought two tubs of popcorn and two sodas and they went to their seats. Being a smart couple Eunhyuk and Donghae sat on the first three chairs so Hyunji wouldnt sit besides Donghae. She pouted because that was her plan. Aish this isnt goint the way i want it to..


A/N: Wow guys update! guess what??! im officially a senior this year! (12th grade) 
:] so i decided to share my happiness and write an update
sorry if this isnt what you expected and to fix that i added some amazing Eunhae moment! Comment or Subscribe i'd really appreciate it!. Saranghae and be well fellow readers! SuperGrace out! <3