Chapter 15

How i met you

 

he right clicked on the photo and pressed print, his printer coming to life as the picture of the kiss was coming out of it. he would make sure to give this Eunhyuk so he could always remember this day. With that he happily skipped to the Bathroom door and took a delightfull warm shower.....

 

Once done, Donghae changed into some gray sweatpants and  long sleeve shirt, he grabbed the photo and walked to Eunhyuk's apartment. Once there he knocked on the door but noone opened, he tried calling Eunhyuk's name but he couldnt hear anything suddenly a "thump" was heard from inside and Choco, Eunhyuk's dog began to bark, Donghae was begining to worry and tried knocking on the door again "Eunhyuk you there?? Hyukkie?" he tried opening the door to which his surprise wasnt locked. "Hmm thats strange hyukkie always locks his door" he walked in and closed the door behind and began to call Eunhyuk's name again when suddenly Choco came running to him while tugging at his pants with his little teeth he was trying to take him somewhere but because of his small body he didnt have the strenght to do so, the only thing he could do was bark and hope that Donghae understood what he was doing which he did and started following him to Eunhyuk's room once inside he ran to the side of the bed where Eunhyuk was laying on the floor he had knocked down a picture frame that held a picture of him and Donghae on the park. he had a small wound on his hand that haf some blood but nothing too serious, when Donghae tried calling out Eunhyuk's name all he recieved was a moan of pain. 

Donghae suddenly grabbed Eunhyuk and placed him on the bed he ran to the bathroom was and grabbed the first aid kit, he quickly cleaned the wound and  bandaged his hand. he then took his hand to Eunhyuk's forehead, he was burning up!

"aish i knew he was gonna get sick!, and he still in his wet clothes, what should i do??" Donghae knew what he had to do but he was a little nervous but he knew that Eunhyuk was sick and he had to help him get better. he went into his closet and grabbed some sweat pants and a large White tee shirt,

"Sorry Hyukkie" and he began to undress him with a blush on his face, it wasnt the right time to fangirl over his boyfriend's body but he couldnt help it, he was amazed at how this guy now belonged to him, after dressing him he placed him right on the bed and covered him with his blanket, he went into the kitchen and got some warm watter and a little towel.

he placed the towel in the water, removed the excess water and then placed it in Eunhyuk's forehead letting it rest there, he was worried for him because he hadn't really eaten anything so he decided to cook him some chicken noodle soup. While he was preparing the dish, Eunhyuk had woken up sitting up in the bed he was starttled since he didnt know how he got there. he was feeling pretty weak and he felt really cold, he went into his closet and grabbed a hoodie and placed on his thin frame. he walked out to find Donghae in the kitchen placing something on a bowl.

"Donghae?" the said boy was starttled, once out of his shock he ran to Eunhyuk and made him sit down on the sofa scolding him for getting out of bed. "Why did you get out of bed?? you shouldnt be moving right now your sick!!' 

 "uhh... i didnt know i was sick..." Donghae could only stare at Eunhyuk and then placed his hand on his forehead once again, "Yep your still sick, do you remember what happened when you got home?" 

Eunhyuk was trying to remember hmmm let's see, i walked in, placed my keys on the table when suddenly i started to feel dizzy i was trying to walk into my bedroom to lay down on the bed, and then.... nothing i dont remember anything else, next thing i knew i was laying down on the bed.

"Uhh... not really, i walked in and went to my bedroom and then darkness," 

"Oh well i made you soup so eat i dont want you to get sicker!." Donghae ran to the kitchen witch wasnt so far away from the living room and placed a steamy bowl of soup in front of Eunhyuk with a glass of Strawberry milk.

"Eat Eunhyuk please" Donghae sat beside Eunhyuk as he was eating like he was told to do. "Yumm Donghae this tastes really good!" 

"Heh... it's just soup Eunhyuk nothing fancy" Donghae said embarrassed at the compliment. "Well if you can cook this really good i wonder what other delicious dishes you can make!" Donghae smiled as he saw the boy in front of him close his eyes with a look of pure bliss and he enjoyed the food infront of him.

"Uhh well you know on our next date i will cook something then ok?"  Eunhyuk couldnt help but blush at the comment his Boyfrien- Boyfriend! Omo how could he forget Donghae and him were now dating?? aish you pabo monkey!

"uuh.. Eunhyuk you look like you just won the lottery with that smile on your face" Donghae noticed how Eunhyuk was looking at him with his gorgeous smile  

"Well you know i won something greater this morning" Eunhyuk said while smiling him.

"Uhh What did you win Hyukkie!!?? why didnt you tell me?" Donghae began to pout at his boyfriend's words, he was startled though when he felt Eunhyuk hug him, he immediatly hugged him back placing his hands on his waist.

"I won the best thing a person could ever win Hae... and thats you" He let go of Donghae so he could smile at him and place a chaste kiss on the other's lips chuckling at the evident blush on the boy as he moved away from his face. 

"Aish you Pabo Monkey..." Donghae said as he smiled at him with the biggest smile Eunhyuk has ever seen on Donghae's face


A/N: Another update for my lovely readers i know this is going kinda slow but i have a plan on how to end it so dont worry, i need to write more Beautiful moments like this :D thanks to all my subscribers and commenters i appreciate ya sticking with this girl who doesnt update often im sorry! ._. but please continue reading this story! SuperGrace Out!! Saranghae fellow readers <3