chapter 29

How i met you

 

"hehe I love you too Hae and I'm glad that you belong to me and only me. And I love that you are my precious husband too" Donghae smiled and kissed Eunhyuk fully on the lips. He placed his head on Eunhyuk's chest as Eunhyuk hugged him. "good night Hae"
 
"Good night Hyukkie"
 
 
A week had passed since they came back from the villa, both Donghae and Eunhyuk were getting ready for the last week of school and then they would graduate. They were both really excited when they both began to look trough their mail to see all the acceptance letters from many colleges they had applied for. "wow I can't believe school is almost over!"
"I know right it feels as if just yesterday I was a little freshman. But now I'm a senior" Donghae began to fidget in his seat, he opened his mouth as If to say something but then would close it again. "umm what's wrong Hae?" Donghae Gave the latter a nervous smile and began to speak. "umm well you know.. I love you right?. Well of course you do I mean I tell you everyday. And well... We are 'married' see!" Donghae grabbed his hand and showed him the silver rings they both wore. "yeah?.." Eunhyuk was confused as to where this was going. But continued listening. "well umm I was just wondering.. If maybe.. Only if you want... Uhh... Letsmoveintogether" the last words were all scrunched up making it hard for Eunhyuk to catch them. "can you repeat that slower Hae I didn't quite catch that." 
"...... Let's move in.. Together..." Donghae murmured. Eunhyuk was frozen in his spot. He couldn't believe what Donghae said. The latter took the silence as a negative response. "we don't have to if yo-" Donghae was cut of by a kiss from the other's lips. Eunhyuk moved down to Donghae's neck, he moved his neck a little to give Eunhyuk more space. "of course *kiss* I want *kiss* us to *kiss* move in ** together Hae *bite*" 
Donghae moaned and grabbed Eunhyuk by the waist and sat him on his laps facing him. They looked into each others eyes and couldn't see any sign of Hesitation.
This was indeed a big step in their relationship and they couldn't be happier that they both wanted it. "really you mean it!" 
"hehe of course Hae. Hmm my apartment is bigger so what do you say we live here?" Eunhyuk asked lost in thought. 
"hehe I was hoping you would say that Hyukkie" Donghae smiled. "Hehe why Hae?" 
"because all my things are already packed. I just have to move them here.." Donghae was embarrased to say the least. He had already packed all his stuff before even asking to move in together.
Eunhyuk smiled and ran to his room. He came back with his shoes and ran to the door. "common then Hae! Let's begin moving your stuff.!" they both walked hand in hand to Donghae's apartment and began to grab boxes. after about two hours they had moved all the boxes in Eunhyuk's apartment, they were sitting on the sofa just taking a break when suddenly the Doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Eunhyuk walked to the door and opened it. outside of the door stood Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Kangin with smug smiles in their faces. "Uhh hey guys what are you guys doing here?" Eunhyuk asked a little confused. they were all carrying a small package.
"We came to give the lovebirds a little help" Kyuhyun smirked. "A little help" Eunhyuk was still confused.
"Aish Hyuk you amaze me sometimes. how dumb can you be!" Sungmin giggled and let himself in with everyone else in toll.
"Well you Mr. Fish over there texted all of us saying that you both had moved in together so you know we all thought that we could help you redecorate the apartment for both of your likings. 
Eunhyuk's apartment was actually one of the nicest rooms the apartment complex had. it had vast space.
Room-Design-Contemporary-Apartment-Decorating-Ideas
once the livingroom was done they moved to the kitchen and began to work.
dining area decor design
"Wow Eunhyuk your apartment is really nice!" Sungmin complimented.
"Thanks Min!" 
The apartment was never messy so they didnt have to waste their time cleaning.
"You really have a clean apartment Hyuk"
"Thanks Leeteuk Hyung. I dont really like to have my apartment dirty." Eunhyuk answered a little embarrased.
once they were done in the kitchen they moved to the bedroom 
"I guess there is nothing to do here. nice Bedroom by the way"
"Thanks Kyu, yeah all we have to here is place his clothes, and whatever else he brought."
Studio-Apartments-Bedroom.jpg
 
They all sat in the livingroom waiting for Eunhyuk to make them some tea. Once they were all seated and enjoying some strawberry pastry that Eunhyuk had baked.
img_0914b_2.jpg
 
Kyuhyun passed them the package he had brought with him. "What's this kyu?"
"Ohh just a little present for you guys, i hope you like it"
 
 
Inside the package was a small picture frame with a picture of Eunhyuk and Donghae smiling at each other. "when did you take this picture?" 
"ugh it wasn't that hard to take. you always had your little moments! Even if we were around" Kyuhyun shuddered making his friends laugh. "haha sorry Kyu but thanks for the picture I really like it!" Donghae then grabbed it in placed it on the table below the tv. Sungmin passed his next. "here you go Eunhae!" the package held a small empty cookbook "I know Donghae cooks very well and now I know that Eunhyukkie bakes very well so I thought I would give you a small empty cookbook so you can write your recipes. And then let me borrow them so I can cook them!"
 
"Hehe thanks for the cookbook. Of course I'll let you see it. They won't taste as good as ours but you know... Hehe" Donghae smiled and placed the cookbook on the table. "mine and Kangin's sorta go together so here" Leeteuk passed Donghae his present while Kangin gave his to Eunhyuk. Leeteuk's present held a monkey plushie while Kangin's held a nemo one. "it's so you won't miss each other. Haha" Kangin and leeteuk laughed while the couple just smiled in embarrassment. "damn why didnt we think of that!?" Kyuhyun was pouting for not having thought of a plan like that. 
 
They spent the rest of the day talking and joking with each other until it was time to go home. 
"thanks for the presents and thanks for helping us move stuff guys we really appreciate it."
"you're very welcome now we expect to be invited more often! hehe" Sungmin and Kyuhyun were the first ones to leave, Leaving Kangin, and Leeteuk to help them clean the house a little.
 
"well guys it was nice seeing you two, I also hope we get invited more too though ok?"
Donghae and Eunhyuk both nodded and bid them goodbye before closing the door          . "wow today was exhausting! Don't you think Hae?" Eunhyuk said before flopping into the sofa. "yep! But I'm glad the guys came and helped us! If they didn't we would have been up all night!!!!
Well tomorrow we have school, So let's get ready To go to bed ok? I can't believe we got into the same Dance school! We get to spend more time together!" 
Donghae was very proud that they both were going to go to the same college. They were both planning to major in Dancing. 
"I know right! We are gonna have fun. Hmm I'm also gonna take piano classes Hae. Aren't you taking acting classes?" 
Donghae had forgotten that he was also gonna study acting in college. 'So then I won't be seeing Hyukkie all the time then...' Donghae unconsciously began to pout. "Hae why are you pouting?"
"Because I won't see you all the time then..." Eunhyuk chuckled at his boyfriend's childish act. He grabbed him by the waist and sat him on his laps, and ran his nose along his jawline making the other sigh in content. "You are to cute Hae, but don't worry I mean we will see each other all the time we can alright plus we are living together now so Eunhae time everyday!!!" Eunhyuk finished with a triumphant smile tugging at his lips.