Remember how we met?

How i met you

~~~ Flash Back~~~~~

(Donghae POV)

As i was walking down the street i felt as if something was gonna happen, i felt it since this morning when i woke up, i told my dog Bada (yes i talk to my dog i do live by myself you know) that today felt special, as if i was gonna meet someone or something unexpected was gonna happen.

As i was walking to the park to meet some friends to play soccer i felt a body crash against me and we both fell to the floor. I was rubbing my head since we did crash pretty badly. "Are you ok?? i'm so.. so..rry.. I.. di..dn't mea..n to crash into... y..ou." i heard a sobbing voice say to me, as i looked up i saw the most beautiful creature i've ever seen. he had the most beautiful blonde hair i've seen, his eyes glistening in the sun although covered in tears, and the most beautiful plump lips i've... wait?? tears?? did i make him cry?? i sat there on the floor just looking up at him tears overflowing his eyes, and it hurt my heart seeing him like this so i just had to ask "Are you Ok?? did i make you cry?"

{Eunhyuk POV)

NO! i cant believe it! i was walking with my dog Choco to the park for his daily walk, as i looked down i saw my shoe was untied so i told Choco to stay still while i tied my shoe, but as soon as i reached down Choco ran off. i was scared since Choco is a small dog and he might get lost or worst! get bullied by other bigger dogs!. i frantically started calling out his name not caring what other people said. i ran in between people ignoring the cold looks they gave me, my poor Choco was no where to be seen. 20 minuted has passed and yet no Choco, i could feel the tears streaming down my face as i began to run around the park calling out Choco's name but to no avail he wouldn't come. i closed my eyes praying that nothing bad would happen to Choco but suddenly i crashed into someone. ugh my hurts i quickly got up ready to apologize to whoever i crashed into.

"Are you ok?? i'm so.. so..rry.. I.. di..dn't mea..n to crash into... y..ou." My tears still flowing because it was getting late and i still couldnt find my dog. suddenly i hear an angelic voice ask "Are you Ok?? did i make you cry?" Is he talking to me? i took the time to see the stranger with the angelic voice and found out his voice isnt the only angelic thing here. his hair a chocolate brown color, his eyes filled with worry as they searched mine for answer.. wait he asked me something didnt he?? what did he say? aish focus Eunhyuk he asked you something! "Im.. fi..ne .. " i heard my self say. im not ok i need to look for my dog Choco!. i felt my tears stream down my face again i couldnt hold it in anymore and just fell on the floor holding my face with both hands. 

(No ones POV)

As Donghae was getting off the floor the stranger in front of him dropped on the floor and started crying even more 

he felt his heart shatter right in front of his eyes he couldnt take it anymore. "Hi my name is Donghae, what's your name?" he reached down and grabbed the strangers hand startling the yougman but still found the voice to say "Eunhyuk" 

Donghae was glad that Eunhyuk's sobs had quieted down a bit "Im sorry if i made you cry" Donghae said with alll the sincerity he could muster, he did feel bad about it and wanted to fix his misstake. 

"you didnt make me cry but thanks for caring, its just that i lost my dog and i cant find him and i dont find him i.. i.. i dont know what ill do!.." Eunhyuk began to cry he didn't want to give up on finding his dog, Choco was the only thing he had left and he didnt want to loose a loyal friend like him.

"ill help you look for him! what does he look like? common lets hurry he cant be to far away!" Donghae said as he held Eunhyuk's hand and began walking around the park Eunhyuk right behind him.