chapter 30

How i met you

 "Because I won't see you all the time then..." Eunhyuk chuckled at his boyfriend's childish act. He grabbed him by the waist and sat him on his laps, and ran his nose along his jawline making the other sigh in content. "You are too cute Hae, but don't worry I mean we will see each other all the time we can alright plus we are living together now so Eunhae time every day!!!" Eunhyuk finished with a triumphant smile tugging at his plump lips. 

           

            And just like that their last week of school ended, and both and Eunhyuk and Donghae found themselves in a group hug with their friends who came to congratulate them. “Wow guys I can’t believe it! We are finally done with High School!” Donghae was so happy, that he had amazing friends who were there for him in two of his most important moments in his life, one being his graduation and the second was when he got ‘married’ to Eunhyuk. And talking about Eunhyuk he was so happy that he met him, and that he was in love with him and that Eunhyuk was in love with him. “Donghae, you ok?” Donghae was so deep in thought that he ignore the invitation sent his way. “Im sorry Hyuk, what did you say?” Eunhyuk gave him a side glance before grabbing his hand and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. “I said that the guys invited us to go and celebrate what do you say?” “oh that would be awesome guys!” and just like that the group of friends got in their cars to drive to a nice restaurant that Kyuhyun’s dad owned (No surprise there, what did he not own in this city anyways?) “hey guys we need to hang out more especially since you guys are going to college and all, I am going to be lonely.” Kyuhyun was pouting as soon as he finished his sentence. “yah Kyuhyun pouting is not a good look on you stop it!” everyone at the table began to laugh as Kyuhyun was glaring at Eunhyuk. “but yeah Kyu I agree we need to hang out as much as we can, but don’t worry we are still going to live in my apartment so you can come and visit as much as you want.” “yeah Kyu don’t worry. How about we play soccer tomorrow guys! At the same field we fist played, its going to be so much fun!” everyone was having a great time and soon enough it was time to go. They all said their goodbyes and headed home.

            The next day when everyone was at the field warming up, a few guys came up to them and asked if they could join. “Hey you guys are the ones that were playing here a while back, right? That game was intense even if it was just a couple of friends can we play? My name is Hangeng by the way” a Chinese man said and smiled when they nodded. “Cool let me get my other friends” and Just like that Hangeg ran back to where a group of guys were standing. Donghae saw them talk and smile before all walking towards them. “this are my friends I hope you don’t mind playing with mediocre people” Hangeng said before smiling and telling his friends to introduce themselves.

           
            “hello my name is Henry, and I am from Canada nice to meet you” came the voice of the most adorable young man they had ever seen.

            “Yo Man! My name is Heechul and don’t expect me to play because I’m too lazy to do so” a man with black hair dressed in sweats and sun shades said before smirking at Donghae.

            “my name is Zhou Mi, and I’d hate to tell you this guys but I at soccer, but I will try my best!” this guy was like super tall! Goodness what did they feed him!

            “I am Yesung and the pipsqueak besides me is Ryeowook” “Yah Yesung Hyung I’m not short.” Heechul scoffed “Im sorry did you guys hear something?”

“Hello my name is Siwon did anyone tell you God loves you today” came the reply of young man with black hair and smile that blinded everyone except Heechul who just smacked him.

“my name is Kibum nice to meet you guys” a young man with black hair, small body and pretty smile said

“and I am Shindong nice to meet you” He was a young man but not overly round, he had a great smile, and his hair looked awesome, it was shaved from the sides and was black while the top was longer and was orange.

 

            “Wow guys fifteen-“ “I said im not playing! Ill be commentator, Hangeng bring me my cucumber!” Eunhyuk laughed before continuing “ok fourteen that’s awesome that means we will have a team of seven!” soon enough everyone was separated and just like the first time, Donghae and Eunhyuk were the team captains. Donghae’s team consisted of Ryeowook, Yesung, Henry, Leeteuk, Siwon, and Kangin “why do I have to be with Donghae’s loser te- Yah! Donghae why did you hit me with that glove!” Kangin was muttering to the side while Eunhyuk’s team consisted of Zhou Mi, Hangeng, Kibum, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Shindong, both teams went to their sides and soon the game began, just like last time a group began to crowd and sit on the bleachers as the game progressed. “Yah Donghaek that’s cheating, it was offsides!” “Yah Monkey there is no ref there is no off sides here!” they both continued argue that they did not realize three other guys made their way and introduced themselves as Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun and said they could be the refs to make the game fair, they both agreed and continued their game. Fifteen minutes had passed and neither team had scored until Eunhyuk ran, passed the ball to Kibum who dribbled the ball passed Donghae and Siwon before passing it again to Eunhyuk and was able to score. “And the crowd goes wild,! The Monkey Lee Eunhyuk seems to have finally gotten off his and scored while the other team seems to be crying because they realized they have nothing over my babe Hangeng!” Heechul was blabbering to his cucumber and Donghae flipped him the bird before continuing. And just like that the game was over and Eunhyuk’s team won again 4-3, and the crowd went wild before heading off to their homes. “Wow guys that was a great game! I can’t believe it!” Everyone was seating down on the grass as they cooled off and laughed as they caught sight of their captains arguing. “Yah monkey you cheated!” “No Donghaek I did not! We even had refs!” “Is this the reality you guys wanted” Jonghyun asked and laughed when Donghae glared at him.

            “well guys it was fun but I think it is time for us to head home I stink and I’d like to take a shower, we should do this again!” Hangeng was standing up when he asked if he could have Eunhyuk’s phone number so they can all meet up.

            Weeks passed and Donghae and Eunhyuk were in cloud nine, their love was still going strong, even if they argued from time to time, but they always made up and laughed at their silly argument.

            Message from Monkey:

   Are you sure it’s not a problem Kyu? You think it will be ready by then?

Message from Evil Kyu:

Of course Hyung, ill start a group message right now so it’s like an invitation from me! You owe me, hyung. You will be my slave for a whole week and I will embarrass you to no end!! >:D

‘aish it’s going to be worth it though in the end’ as soon as he finished reading the message he got another message from Kyuhyun to the group message that had all of their friends including the new friends they made when they played soccer.

Message from Evil Kyu:

So guys!!! I think it is perfect opportunity for us to go back to the villa don’t you guys think?

Message from Bunny Min:

Yeah! Wait since when did you become this nice? Kyu, what are you planning!?

Message from Chinaman:

Villa?

Message from Diva:

I’m Down…. What villa is this evil child talking about

Message from Fishy Hae:

Yeah Kyu, what are you planning?? But yeah man that sounds awesome

Message from Danshing Machine:

Hey whatever it is im down

Minho says yeah btw and Jonghyun is asking about realities again but yeah he is down too.

Message from Evil Kyu:

            I was being nice you jerks, but I’ll explain to you peasants, my dad owns a villa and you know I can go whenever I want, and I just thought we should all go.

Everyone was suspicious of Kyuhyun’s behavior but all agreed nonetheless and decided to go in two days to give his dad prepare all the rooms, and for all of them to prepare their luggage.

            They were all waiting for the charter bus Kyuhyun’s dad sent for them, everyone was excited but Eunhyuk was nervous, He was thankful all of his friends were going to present for the surely the best day of his life. Once the bus arrived they all sat down and began to talk amongst themselves. “Hey Hyukkie you ok? You look nervous” Donghae asked as he held Eunhyuk’s hand. Eunhyuk smiled before pecking Donghae on the lips “Yeah Hae, just excited we get to see our little cottage again, you remember all the good times we spent there right?” Eunhyuk smirked and casually Donghae’s jawline before turning to him to give a seductive look. Donghae was blushing so hard because how can he forget? They shared great memories there. “heh, youre right Hyuk” Donghae chuckled and returned the seductive smile. “You know I can’t wait to have you all alone Hyukkie, so we can repeat those wonderful moments-“ “Yah Fish we can hear you!” Kyuhyun hollered making the whole bus burst with laughter. Poor Donghae was a blushing bride and decided to keep his mouth shut the rest of the trip. While Eunhyuk tried to get him to talk but failed.

            Once everyone was situated in their rooms, they all gathered by the pool and just hung out and talked about all the different things they were going to do while there. They played in the pool, played some indoor, and had a nice dinner before retreating to their own rooms. Eunhyuk and Donghae headed to their cottage hand in hand in a comfortable silence. “hey Hae you know I love you with all my heart right?” “Of course Hyukkie I love you too, I am so glad I met you, I will never forget how we met, you were crying because you had lost Choco, and ran into me, you looked at me with those beautiful eyes and I was hypnotized” Donghae smiled and began to kiss Eunhyuk while smiling. Late at night when Donghae was sleeping Eunhyuk texted Kyu.

            The Next day everyone was in town doing their own thing which left Hyuk and Hae to do whatever they wanted. “Hae we should go on a fancy date don’t you think?”

“A fancy date? Like with Tuxedos and everything or a casual date” Donghae looked up and smiled at Eunhyuk as he made his way to their closet.

“No donghae a fancy date with tuxedos and everything!, we can have a fancy date, what do you think??” Donghae stood up and hugged Eunhyuk from behind and nodded. “Sure Hyukkie that’d be great, but we don’t have tuxedos?”

“It’s ok I saw a store that sold them somewhere in town, let’s get ready and go ok?”

They headed to the tuxedo store and picked up two tuxedos. Eunhyuk picked a white suit that had a black outline where the buttons would be, and his slacks were black. While Donghae picked an all-black tuxedo, they purchased them and headed to their cottage to get ready.

Message from Evil Kyu:

Alright Hyung everything is ready.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow guys once again i wanna apologize for not updating for the longest time, but like i said in Project on a rainy day, i had some issues to work through and my babies are in the military so i my heart was broken but i decided to update this fun story also. 

BTWs you guys can already tell where this is going which means that the next chapter will be the last one. i hope you guys liked the update and please leave me a comment saying if you guys liked it or not. :D comments are always greatly appreaciated. now its 2 am and i have class tomorrow so goodnight my fellow shippers and readers SuperGrace out!