Chapter 11

How i met you

 Omo this is gonna be a long day for us...

It was already noon when they arrived at a parking lot it was empty and on the side there was a trail. "are we having our picnic on the parking lot Donghae?" asked a very confused Eunhyuk as he saw his surroundings.

"what of course not Hyukkie what makes you think that?"

"well we are in the middle of nowhere and I thought that we were going to park or something.." you know with people around.. Eunhyuk concluded in his mind.  " Ohh well then that means we can't have privacy Hyukkie... And I wanted this to be just the two of us.. But if you dont want to we can head back.." donghae sounded sad as he said this and it broke eunhyuks heart.

"What? Of course I don't wanna go back... And.. Well.. I was hoping it was just the two of us you know.." and with that Eunhyuk got out of the car and waited for Donghae to get out of the car and take him wherever they were going. 

Donghae litteraly jumped out of the car and ran to the trunk to retrieve the picnic basket, he went to backseats and took something out of his backpack. "Yah Donghae what is that?"

"oh its a camera so we can have memories of this glorious day..." Donghae gave him a smirk and wiggles his eye brows and couldnt help but chuckle at the sight in front of him. "Eunhyuk was once again frozen in his spot with a very vicible blush on his cheeks. Donghae couldnt help but find the boy in front of him cute and took his camera out and SNAP, took a picture, blinding Eunhyuk with the flash but was thankful that it woke him up from whatever thoughts were going through his head at the moment.

"Yah!! Hyukkie i know im Irresistible but i was planning on having this picnic today! so lets go!!"

Aish this kid.. Eunhyuk thought but still followed Donghae. every once in a while Donghae would snap a picture of a random tree or a flower or a bird that would fly by and occasionally he would take a picture of Eunhyuk when the latter wasnt looking. Soon enough they arrived where they were planning to have the picnic. Eunhyuk was speechless, this place was just perfect. 

it was clear field with what seemed to be a pond in the middle a very big Oak tree rested on the side of the pond. flowers seemed to cover most of the field making this a sight that was only seen on paintings.

"Wow Donghae this is beautiful"

"Yes, yes it is" Donghae said while admiring Eunhyuk not really looking at the field that was in front of him. They both walked under the Oak tree and placed the basket of food on the floor. Once sitting down they decided to lay down on the soft grass that was under them. Donghae's camera still by his side he looked around. Man i sure do know how to impress my Hyukkie! He really Loves this place!! 

"Donghae how were you able to find such a beauty?" Eunhyuk asked still admiring his surroundings with a big smile on his face.

Well you know he crashed into me a while back and then... wait i think he means how i fould this field...

"Well you know i was driving, and i saw the abandoned Parking lot and you know how im a very curious guy i decided to follow the trail to see where it would lead and Tada! i found this place." 

"Omo we should give this place a name!! Dont you think Hae??" 

"Ahh yess and i think i know the perfect name!!."

"well what is it?" asked a curious Eunhyuk.

"Lets call it Eunhae Field!!"

"Eunhae?? why Eunhae?"

Donghae smiled "well the Eun comes from your name Eunhyuk, and well Hae comes from my name Donghae so Eunhae is the name of the field dont you like it???"

Eunhyuk couldnt believe his ears that was the most sweetest thing someone had ever done for him, and he clearly was very happy that it was Donghae the person who did it.

"Wow i Love it!!, but what will you tell your future girlfriend when you bring her over and she asks you why it has our names..." Eunhyuk couldnt help but feel sad at his question and turned around not wanting to hear Donghae's answer.

Future Girlfriend?? Yah Lee Eunhyuk im not bringing no one that isnt you to this field. this is our secret place just for you and me. 

Donghae turned around and saw Eunhyuk looking the other way, he grabbed Eunhyuk by his waist and brought him closer to him "Hyukkie i will not bring anyone that isnt you to this field so dont you ever worry this field is ours araso??" and with that Donghae blew some hot air in Eunhyuk's ear and kissed his jawline once more.

Omo heart please calm down... Eunhyuk was blushing like mad, he had shy smile and turned around to face Donghae who at the moment was inches away from his face, he could feel Donghae's hot breat brushing his lips and he had to fight the urge to just close the distance and ravish those thin lips he so wanted to taste...