Chapter 17

How i met you

 

"I told you, you were tired" Donghae chuckled as he too closed his eyes and began to fall sleep. his grip on eunhyuk tightened and whispered "I love you Hyukkie" and fell sleep.

 

Two Weeks had passed since Eunhyuk and Donghae began to date, and to them it was the most amazing time they both could ever have. they spent everyday at eachother's apartments just lazying around or getting to know eachother. Donghae told him how he had a girlfriend in the past, how they went out for a year before he caught her making out with one of his fellow classmates. Ever since then he didnt let anyone in.

"Until you came Eunhyuk, and now my world is complete, i can truly say i have everything in the world." Donghae is so cheesy. 

Eunhyuk thought but couldnt help but smile because he too thought that he now had everything in the world. It was a friday when Donghae dragged Eunhyuk from school and took him to his house. "Hyukkie we are going on a date!!!!!!" Donghae shouted as they entered his apartment which was now cluttered with many pictures he had taken ever since he and Eunhyuk began to go out. Whenever Sungmin would come with Kyuhyun another student from their school who immediatly became friends with them because of his evilness and cuteness and smartness, Sungmin would say that Donghae was a stalker and he would tease Eunhyuk by asking him if he was sure that Donghae wasnt stalking him before meeting eachother.

"Where are we going Donghae??" 

"Uhh well actually its not just the two of us, i have invited sungmin and Kyuhyun to the soccer field so we could all play soccer!, if thats ok with you?" Donghae said as he stopped and turned to Eunhyuk who had a smirk on his face.

"Ahh Hae darling, when will you understand that you will never be as good as me in soccer??!." He called me Darli-wait what??? 

"Aish Hyuk stop thinking you are better than me, just cause you are the captain of the soccer team doesnt mean anything you know!!" a pouting Donghae said and went to his room and grabbed his cleats, and shinguards, he changed quickly and went to the living room but Eunhyuk was no where to be found.

Omo did i hurt his feelings?? aish you Pabo fish you shouldn't have said that.

"Hey are you gonna continue looking like a Pabo or are we gonna go play some soccer so i can show you who the real pro is in this relationship" Donghae turned around to see Eunhyuk dressed in a Manchester United shirt and black shorts, while holding a backpack which held his cleats, shinguards, some goalie gloves, and some water bottles. 

"Yah Monkey! why did you leave without telling me??! "

"Well you know i actually had to change into some confortable clothes! now stop talking and lets pick up Sungmin and Kyuhyun. I already texted them and told them to be ready."

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and pulled him to his car while mumbling something about Monkeys and Soccer.

Once in the field with Kyuhyun and Sungmin, they all decided to warm up so they wouldn't get hurt or anything. in the middle of their lap around the field two guys from their school approached them.

"Hey do you mind having two more players?? My name is Leeteuk by the way" said the guy with dimples that were quite visible when he smiled.

"Yeah we would really like to play with you guys if you dont mind my name is Kangin by the way" said the other guy who was more build than all of them put together.

"Of course we wouldnt mind the more the merrier right guys?" Eunhyuk asked as they all nodded they began to introduce them selves.

Hi, my name Is Lee HyukJae but you can call me Eunhyuk" the guy named Leeteuk seemed to recognize that name when suddenly he said "Omo your the Lee HyukJae? the HyukJae that sent our Dancing team to the finals and won the title???! not to mention that you are best soccer captain we have had for a while. why didnt i recognize you??!" 

Eunhyuk nodded in embarrasment "Well at the time i had Red Hair, maybe thats why." 

"Hi, my name is Donghae nice to meet you" Donghae bowed and smiled at them.

"Hi, My name is Sungmin, but you can call me Min" Sungmin said while bowing and bouncing like he had eaten to much candy.

"Hey im Kyuhyun, but you can call me Kyu, or ruler of the world..." Leeteuk and Kangin just looked at Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk decided to speak up "Please ignore his remarks, hes the youngest one between all of us and he thinks he is all that because he skipped some grades"

"Oh i dont think im all that, i KNOW im all that!" Kyuhyun said with a smirk but it softened when he looked at Leeteuk and Kangin "Lets be friends Hyungs!"

Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sungmin were shocked "How come you never call us hyungs???" they all said in unison.

"Aish guys stop complaining and lets get this show on the road! Kyuhyun sat on the floor and began to put on his cleats, after a moment they all did the same thing. They decided to break into two teams. Donghae and Eunhyuk were the captains for the teams.

"You ready to loose Baby??" Eunhyuk said as he dribbled the ball showing off his skills. Donghae ran to him and snatched the ball away from him as he did the Around the World Soccer trick "Ohh Honey dont think you have won just yet" and like that they were off.



 

A/N: Hey Guys! here's another Update im like so Happy because i Passed all my Taks tests! those determine if i get to be a senior next year and guess what??! i will be! C/O 13! lol anyways. heres another Date and I introduced Leeteuk and Kangin, and Kyuhyun. they will be permanent characters in the story because they will be kind of important later on. i also introduced a girl...... ;D lets see how thats gonna work out. Anyways I hope you like this story so far! Omo i wish i was an expert in Photoshop so i could have an image. anyone might wanna help me with this little tiny problem? anyways comment and subscribe. please comment telling me if you like the story i would really appreciate it! SuperGrace out! saranghae fellow readers!! <3