Chapter 21(Updated in actual sentences now)

How i met you

 Hyunji was already there when they walked in. she was wearing this really short green skirt with a neon pink v-neck shirt. When she saw them she ran and hugged Donghae. Eunhyuk and Donghae both smirked because they knew what was gonna happen once they got home "Thats one Hyukkie..." Donghae whispered loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear it. "Hehe right baby keep counting ok! and dont forget where, we wouldnt want to miss a spot now wouldnt we?" Eunhyuk whispered back. "Hello Mr. Eunhyuk" Hyunji hugged Eunhyuk quickly and let go. Eunhyuk mouthing 'one'. Once inside the Theater they bought two tubs of popcorn and two sodas and they went to their seats. Being a smart couple Eunhyuk and Donghae sat on the first three chairs so Hyunji wouldnt sit besides Donghae. She pouted because that was her plan. Aish this isnt goint the way i want it to..

As the movie began Donghae and Eunhyuk couldn't keep their hands off each other. They would "accidentally" grab the pop corn at the same time or when a scary part came up they would each take turns in being scared thus causing them to look for the other for comfort. Hyunji occasionally would brush shoulders with Eunhyuk making him count. So far Eunhyuk had 15 touches while Donghae had 8. Hyunji couldn't help but stare at them with a slight sadness in her eyes.

Once the movie was over they hugged goodbye and began to walk towards the apartment. "Hyukkieeee" Donghae said in a childish voice making Eunhyuk laugh. "yes Hae? What is it?"  "Can you stay at my place this time? I like your apartment and all but we barely spend any time in mine. And it gets lonely" he whinned. "sure Hae just let me stop by and Feed choco ok?" Donghae Nodded and continued walking to his apartment. "I'll wait for you there  ok?"

"ok! I'll be there in a minute!"  As Donghae made his way to his apartment he felt excited because they would continue their game. The game he believed Is gonna be his favorite for a while. He went into his apartment and changed into more comfortable clothes and sat on the sofa and waited for Eunhyuk to come. 5 minutes had passed when he heard some knocks on the door. As he opened it he saw Eunhyuk smiling at him. He ushered him inside and hugged him and kissed him. "so where did we leave off?" Eunhyuk asked a little dizzy from the kiss he had received. "well Hyuk how many times did she touch you?" Eunhyuk smiled and whispered "fifteen times baby. How bout you?" 

"she touched me eight times." Donghae said as he stared into Eunhyuk's eyes. "well since she touched you less times than me how about I start?" Donghae nodded and walked to the living room. "so tell me the first touch babe" 

"she hugged me remember?" 

"Right so let me begin then ok?" Eunhyuk began to kiss Donghae's shoulders and chest while his hands were holding the thin fabric of Donghae's shirt. "ahhh... Hyukkie..." Donghae moaned with eyes closed. "now where else did she touch you dear?" donghae began to recall how when they were paying for the popcorn she brushed her fingers around his. He pointed to his fingers and waited for the feeling of something soft and moist to make contact with his fingers. Eunhyuk planted a kiss on all his fingers and let one of his hands grab Donghae's hand giving it a little sqeeze. After five more touches Eunhyuk asked where the last touch was. Donghae still had his eyes closed his mind wasn't functioning correctly after all the kisses he had received. Eunhyuk chuckled from the lack of response "she touched your heart about a year ago and now I don't want no one but me to keep this heart" He began to kiss Donghae's chest receiving some faint moans and whimpers. Until he settled on his heart. Donghae opened his eyes to see Eunhyuk staring him while he kissed the part where his heart was supposed to be at.  "there now it's my turn!" Donghae whispered with a husky voice and pinning Eunhyuk against the sofa. "mine weren't really that much Donghae. Like thirteen of them consisted of her touched my shoulder with either her own shoulder or her hair." Eunhyuk whispered. Donghae went to the light switched and turned it off. The only light was emitted from the moon outside giving Eunhyuk a soft glow. His hair shined like a thousand suns, mesmerizing Donghae. He began to kiss Eunhyuks shoulders slowly. Moving his lips across them while his hands roamed his chest caressing it oh so softly but still making Eunhyuk moan and say his name quietly.

After like five minutes of kissing Donghae asked him where else she touched him "she touched my back with her hands when she hugged me..." Eunhyuk muttered with eyes still closed. He felt Donghae walk behind him and began to kiss his shoulder blades slowly while his hands where still caressing Eunhyk's chest. "Mhmmm... Hae..." Eunhyuk moaned. "now where else...." Donghae began to skim his nose against Eunhyuks jawline. Placing kisses here and there. She touched my chest when she hugged me.." Donghae walked back and kissed Eunhyuk on the chest making his way to his lips never departing from his skin. When he was in his neck he began to and bite leaving marks. He moved to the corner of his lips and placed a kiss there before actually going to his lips. Donghae bit and pulled on Eunhyuk's lower lip making him moan against the kiss. They shared a very passionate kiss as Donghae began to wrap his hands on his lover's waist and laid him down on the sofa.

Eunhyuk's head rested on the sofas arm while Donghae straddled him and brought his lips against his own and began to kiss them furiously. He would occasionally bit and pull them earning more moans from Eunhyuk. "hmmm Hyukkie you taste sweet.." Donghae muttered as he made his way to Eunhyk's neck. "you too babe.." Eunhyuk was busy caressing Donghae's back. Donghae started then placed a kiss on his lips. "let's sleep Hyukkie.." They made their way to the bedroom without crashing into a lot on stuff and layed down. They kissed again and held hands. Once oxygen was needed between the two, they departed. Their faces flushed, lips were red and swollen, while they panted. "night Hyuk love you." 

"night Hae love you too"  Eunhyuk placed his head on Donghe's chest and snuggled closer to him and soon drifted off to bed.  The next day they woke up with a bright smile on their faces. They ate breakfast and decided to go out. Being the cheesy couple they were they decided to wear couple clothes. *GASP* "what's wrong Hyuk?" Eunhyuk looked at the morrow and saw all the marks that Donghae had left on his chest and neck. Donghae noticed and smirked hugging him. " Like what you see? Don't try to act innocent cause look!" Donghae lifted his shirt to reveal the same amount if not more marks on his chest. He also moved his neck to the reveal the marks there. Eunhyuk blushed and placed a small kiss on his lips. "sorry.."

  "well I'm not baby. But since it's cold out side lets just wear the Hoodies we bought not long ago"  Eunhyuk nodded and began to change. The hoodies they were wearing had a small heart on the left side and small red string painted that united both hearts. The saleswoman told them about how a red string would mean that their true love was with them and do they bought them.  As they were walking to the park. They noticed that they weren't the only couple having a stroll on the park. They reached a secluded area and layed down on the soft grass. Their fingers intertwined. "Hyukkie I have something that I want to give you..

"  "oh really what is it Hae?" 

"close your eyes first please" Eunhyuk sat up and closed his eyes. He felt something cold and small touch his neck and opened his eyes to see a necklace of a small fish holding half of a heart. The heart was made out of the ruby stone and in the middle layed a small metallic plate. "Omo Hae this is gorgeous!" Eunhyuk hugged him. He heard a small clasp and felt his necklace being pulled He looked down to see his necklace was Latched onto a necklace Donghae was wearing. It was a small monkey that held the other half of the heart. When together the little fish and monkey had the complete heart and the monkeys tail wrapped around the fish's body. Eunhyuk couldnt hold his tears anymore and began to cry. "Hae... That's... The... Most... Sw..eetest... Thing...  Some one.. Has... ever.. Done for me..." he tackled Donghae and layed back down and began to kiss him everywhere.

"Im glad you liked it Hyuk..." 


A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you enjoy it!(: Sorry if it is all scrunched up together but i wrote it in my notepad on my IPhone and I guess it doesn't make sentences. I promise I'll fix it tomorrow! Well anyways saranghen and be well fellow readers <3 Writting the next chapter there will be Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Kangin in the next chapter so yeah there will be bickering. :D