Chapter 2

How i met you

 

(Eunhyuk POV)

why is he helping me? he sure is nice, and cute.. Focus! you need to find Choco before anything bad happens!!! But man is getting late and i still havent found him yet. Ah Choco where are you!? I could hear my sobs getting louder again and i didnt want to cry in front of Donghae he will think im a cry baby.. wait why do i care what he thinks of me? he is only helping me find Choco and then i will never see him again...

(Nobody POV) 

As eunhyuk thought about this he couldnt help but feel his heart shatter a little. Donghae was still holding Eunhyuk's hand but didn't seem to bother the other boy so he didnt let go. "What's your dog's name?" the question startled Eunhyuk for he was lost in thought to even pay attention to what he was doing. "Choco" a little embarrased Eunhyuk looked down while blushing, "Aww! that's a cute name! my dog is named Bada! maybe when ever we find Choco they can become friends! I also hope we can become friends Hyukkie!" 

(Donghae POV)

Did i just call him Hyukkie?? where did that come from Omo i hope he doesnt get weirded out that i want to become friends with him, but he is just too cute!!.. wait Cute? aish what im i saying? great now im talking to myself. "Choco, come here boy!" The sooner we find him the sooner my Hyukkie will stop crying. My hyukkie?? oh now im going crazy!? but i cant help it, he just makes me feel at ease for some reason.

~~~1 Hour Later~~~~

(No one POV)

The boys were Sitting on a bench under an Oak tree that was situated in the middle of the park, exhausted for screaming for about an hour with no luck. Eunhyuk was loosing hope on finding Choco and that made his heart break, now who would greet him whenever he came back from school? who would he dress up now? Donghae could see the sadness on the young man's  eyes and he couldnt take it anymore. suddenly he stood up and stood in front of Eunhyuk "Is there anywhere we forgot to look?" Eunhyuk looked up and saw a determined look on Donghae's face "Uhh i dont think we looked by the lake maybe he ran off there. He does like to be around water" With that Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand for the second time since they met and ran to the lake.

As soon as they got there, they could see a little brown dog sleeping under a small tree near the water. Eunhyuk let go of Donghae's hand and ran to where Choco was, he could feel his tears streaming down his face this time they were tears of happiness because he found his dog. he suddenly walked to wear Donghae was and hugged him, his forehead on the crook of Donghae's neck. Donghae was a little startled but hugged back, he could smell the scent of Strawberries on Eunhyuk's hair and he couldnt get enough of it, he wanted to stay in that position for ever but suddenly Eunhyuk pulled away with small blush on his cheeks, he looked down embarrased "Thank you for helping me Find Choco! i dont know what i would have done if i didnt have you by mi side Hae!" 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

Ahh he smells good, i wanna stay like this forever! wait he doesn't even know me! I suddenly let go feeling embarrassed for hugging him out of no where but im so thankful, thanks to him i found Choco! "Thank you for helping me find Choco! i dont know what i would have done if i didnt have you by my side Hae!" Hae? i havent even spent enough time with Donghae and i already gave him a nickname! Didnt he give me one too?? Omo this is cool! 

"your welcome Hyukkie! listen... i was wondering... if maybe.. you.. would like to.. come over to my.. house? if you want i mean you dont have to but you seem kinda tired and i just thought that you would like to rest before heading home" He's asking me to go to his house?? aww he's so cute! and really caring  plus i am kinda tired i mean it wouldnt hurt to spend some time with him before i go home and maybe i can get to know him better! "Is that ok? i mean i dont want to be a bother" 

(Donghae POV)

"Of course not! plus im sure Bada would like to have a new friend!!" yes!! he accepted coming to my house! good thing i cleaned the appartment before coming to the park! i knew today was gonna be my lucky day! i just met to most Beautiful guy ever! 

As we were walking home we got to know each other a little better. He told me that he used to live in the States before moving back to Korea, his parents still live in the States though so he lives in Korea by himself, he loves to play soccer, his passion is to dance, and loves Super Junior! we have so much in common!! 

(NO ones POV)

as they neared Donghae's appartment building Eunhyuk suddenly asked "You live here?? no way me too!! i live on the tenth floor though" 

Donghae was schocked he had never seen Eunhyuk is his appartment building before but then again Donghae just moved here a couple of weeks ago and he didn't know many people in the building. as they headed up the stairs Eunhyuk was feeling really happy that his new friend lived in the same building as him! like that they could meet up often, and he would get to see this beautiful creature that had already won a place in his heart.