Chapter 16

How i met you

 

"I won the best thing a person could ever win Hae... and thats you" He let go of Donghae so he could smile at him and place a chaste kiss on the other's lips chuckling at the evident blush on the boy as he moved away from his face. 

"Aish you Pabo Monkey..." Donghae said as he smiled at him with the biggest smile Eunhyuk has ever seen on Donghae's face

 

Three days later Eunhyuk was feeling better, Donghae being the stubborn person he was stayed over Eunhyuk's apartment to take care of him, Eunhyuk disagreed seeing that Donghae was sleeping in the sofa but he disrarged saying that Eunhyuk's health was his priority.

On the Fourth night at around midnight Eunhyuk was looking around his room it was dark but the moon iluminated the room thus making a light glow, he saw the many pictures that he had taken with Donghae. His eyes stopped on the picture that Donghae had brought him on the day he fell ill, the picture was on the table near his bed with a brown picture framed that was decorared with branches and leaves. the picture it self was filled with some branches around the two figures that were centered in the middle, his eyes rested on Donghae's figure as he kissed him. his eyes open as he was shocked that Donghae kissed him out of the blue. 

His mind started to wonder about Donghae, he started to think of the many days they spent together, now thinking about it there wasnt a day when they were separated. Sungmin, a new student thought that they were a couple, they both denied it though since at the time they were to shy to confess to each other, he often teased them but he grew fond of them, creating a very strong friendship with both of them. 

hmm i wonder if Donghae is already sleep? 

He went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie since it was kind of cold in his apartment and made his way to the living room where Donghae was currently sitting in the sofa with a cup of hot cocoa.

"Donghae why aren't you sleep yet? its late" Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae and placed his hand on his shoulder, worried that the boy wasnt getting enough sleep. 

"Hyukkie you should go back to sleep, i know you are completely healed but i dont wanna risk your health. common ill take you to your room" he grabbed the hand that was previously on his shoulder and kissed it tenderly as he guided Eunhyuk to his room. as Eunhyuk was safely tucked in he began to walk away when suddenly arms made their way to his waist bringing him to a stop. "Uhh Eunhyuk do you need something?" Donghae asked.

"No i just wanted to hug you and well actually i do need something..." Eunhyuk mumbled and let go of Donghae as he sat up on his bed. 

"Well what is it Hyukkie??" he sat down and looked at Eunhyuk who currently was playing with the hem of his shirt not looking at Donghae at all.

"Iwantyoutosleepheredonghae" he mumbled softly still looking down. "What did you say Hyukkie i didnt quite get that."

"iwantyoutosleepherehaewithme..." He mumbled again but a little bit louder. Donghae used his thumb and raised Eunhyuk's chin so he could look at him in the eye, a blush clearly painted across his cheeks. "Can you repeat that Hyuk please?"

"I said.... i want... i want.. i want you to sleep here with me...." he said slowly and softly but loud enough for Donghae to hear it. Donghae was shocked, he has wanted to lay with him on his bed for ever but he didnt want to make Eunhyuk unconfortable so he never really sugested it. 

Eunhyuk had taken the silence as a rejection and quickly added "you dont have to say anything.. if you dont want to i understand..." and laid back down facing the wall oposite of where Donghae was sitting. He closed his eyes as he felt the bed move and heard the door open. i guess he didnt want to sleep with me....

tears were begining to form around his eyes when suddenly he heard the door close and the bed dip as a body layed down beside him. He turned around to see Donghae staring at him. Suddenly Donghae began to kiss the tears away and began to caress his cheek. "Dont cry hyukkie i just went to get my things from the sofa."

the last tear was kissed away, and Donghae began to kiss both his eyes, then his forehead, both his cheeks, and then kissed his jawline slowly making Eunhyuk close his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling Donghae was giving him lastly he felt lips kissing him and he began to respond to the kiss. it was sweet yet filled with passion that Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae's neck and Donghae wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk's waist bringing them closer chests touching. the kiss ended because of the lack of oxygen and they both leaned in making their foreheads touch. They both were looking at eachother's eyes and couldnt help but smile. "go to sleep Hyukkie i know you are tired" he brought the boy closer making him place his head on his chest and they both layed there looking at the ceeling. "Hae?" Eunhyuk whispered as he layed on Donghae's chest. "Hmmm" was the response he got. "i can hear your heartbeat hae, its like music to my ears" Eunhyuk murmured against his chest kissing the spot where Donghae's heart was supposed to be at. 

"Well Hyukkie my heart only beats for you, i can feel it speed up everytime you hug me and kiss me, its the best feeling ever Hyukkie hopefully it will last forever.." Donghae placed a kiss on Eunhyuk's forehead and couldnt help but chuckle when he heard a yawn. "Yah! monkey go to sleep! well embarras eachother with more cheesy lines tomorrow!" 

Eunhyuk chukled at the last comment "Ok Hae goodnight!" and kissed him on the lips and began to close his eyes as drowsiness began to kick in and making him fall sleep instantly.

"I told you, you were tired" Donghae chuckled as he too closed his eyes and began to fall sleep. his grip on eunhyuk tightened and whispered "I love you Hyukkie" and fell sleep.



 

A/N: Hey guys! im sorry this is probably a short update but i have been busy with this research project i had for my AP english class and yesterday i went to six flags for a junior trip and well i was really tired!. but here you guys go! hope you are enjoying the story so far! comment and subscribe to show your love! SuperGrace out! saranghae fellow readers <3