First Kiss (chapter 2)

It was you all along

 

First Kiss

Chapter 2

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

          I was caught wandering around while class and got myself in detention with my Psp, laptop and cell phone captured. Now what the heck would I do? I would die out of boredness if that happens. So I decided to have Seohyun with me. I love teasing her and I don’t know why, I just love it. *evil Smirk* I saw her give me her famous glare and I returned it with my Famous smirk. I know she wants to kill me right now if only that devil isn’t here I’ll be chopped down now. ~kekeke we’re forced to go to detention right now, yes! I’ll have my own time with her finally! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in-love with her, never! I just have to complete my mission. Mission to make her fall for me because Eunhyuk and I have a bet.

 

~Flashback

 

I’m busy wrecking the buttons of my Psp when Eunhyuk nudged me.

 

“What?! Can’t you see I’m playing?” I asked annoyed.

 

The last thing I want to do now is to stop, I finally reached the boss level.

 

“Dude, can you put that down first?” He asked me.

 

“No! I finally reached the boss level! There’s no way I’m stopping this now.” I said annoyed.

 

“If you don’t want your Psp to fly off turn that down, now!” He said with his deathly voice.

 

I paused my game; I don’t want my Psp to fly off because I know he's serious about what he said.

 

“Now, what do you want?”

 

“Do you see that chick?” He said as he pointed Seohyun.

 

“Oh! Seo Joo-hyun? What’s up with her? Is she your type?” I bombard him with questions.

 

“Nah! I already have Hyohyeon; I just heard that she never, as in never had a boyfriend. Many tried courting her but they all failed.”

 

I was shocked but what I heard. Seo Joo-hyun? She never had a Boyfriend. I got to admit she’s pretty, no she’s beautiful, so why? This is interesting.

 

“So?”

 

“So, court her! Break her purity! Be her first Boyfriend.”

 

“Dude, she’s not my type.”

 

It’s true; Seo Joo-hyun is not my type. Yes, she’s beautiful and all but she’s not a type that I can get so easily.

 

“Oh, okay! Then let’s just have a bet.”

 

*End of Flashback

 

And yeah we had a bet to make Seo Joo-hyun fall in-love with me before graduation and that’s 3 months from now.

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

 

Argh! I’m now here in detention with the most annoying man in the world. I wanna die right now!

 

“It’s your entire fault!” I yelled at him.

 

“Sorry” He said with a trace of guiltiness all over, I suddenly felt guilty too.

 

I shouldn’t blame for what happened. I replied to what he said so we both have our own faults.

 

“Sorry too, I shouldn’t have shouted. I’m sorry.” I said seriously.

 

He looked at me then smiled, I smiled back.

 

“Can we be friends?”

 

He asked. I can feel his sincerity so I said

 

“Of course”

 

“I just want to say sorry for what I did in the past.” He said sincerely, I smiled

 

“It’s okay I’m sorry too because of what I did in the past.”

 

“Friends?”

 

He extended his arms and I accepted it openly.

 

“Friends”

 

He let go of my hand and said

 

“You know, I got tired of my friends calling me Kyuhyun, let’s make nicknames for each other since we’re friends now.” He whined. I laughed.

 

“Okay. Let’s think!” I said.

 

After a moment of thinking Kyuhyun jumped.

 

“Okay! I already came up with something! I’ll call you Seo!”

 

He jumped around like a five-year old kid. I laughed, how can an evil Kyu be like this? Kyu? Kyu!

 

“I already had a nickname for you! From now on I’ll call you Kyu!”

 

I said then he jumped again around the room. After he got tired he sat down and silence covered the room, not the awkward silence just a normal silence. I sat down to read a book and he did that too. I finished the book I’m reading and I searched the room to find another book but I cannot find one until I saw the “Improve you in 10 ways” book at the top of the shelves I need to find 4 maybe 5 chairs for me to reach it, after I found the chairs I finally got the book I’m staring at it like forever when someone shocked me that made me fall out-of-balance. Luckily, he caught me but he lack out of balance too, that made our lips fall to each other. I’m frozen, I don’t know what to do! When I got back to reality I quickly stood up and ran into the comfort room leaving him dumbfounded there.

 

What the did just happen? Did I have my FIRST KISS? Did get it from Kyuhyun? The school’s playboy, an arrogant jerk, a narcissistic

prince is my FIRST KISS.

~End of Chapter 2~