My worst enemy (chapter 1)

It was you all along

 

My Worst Enemy

(Chapter 1)

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

 

Another day of school Ends. As usual, nothing happened. I’m still the “Second Top” “Second Best” “Second” to everything next to the “Narcissist Playboy” of the school. Actually, I’m getting tired of being the second best but I cannot do anything, that guy always gets in the way. Before he came and showed his face to that school I am the TOP, nobody can beat me... but that was before

 

“Hey!” The devil showed his face in front of me.

 

“What?” I asked annoyed. I just don’t want to see his face like Forever!

 

“Can we go out on Saturday?” He asked. Where the heck did this came from?

 

“Excuse me?” I asked. What the is he talking about?

 

“Are you deaf or something “Ms. Second Best” or you can’t just believe that a Handsome Prince like me is asking you out?”

 

OH! What did he call me just now?! And what the heck did he say?! Oh! It’s On NOW

 

“Excuse me Mr. Handsome Prince. First, I’m not a second best! Second, I’m not deaf I just said that ‘cause I don’t want to go out with you and Finally, I hate you!” I yelled and walked out.

 

God! That Guy really gets into my Nerves! He’s a Proud, playboy and a not so nice guy. Why would anyone treat him as a prince? Aish! I walked directly to our “Hideout” to see the group. As soon as I enter Tiffany, my best friend already saw me.

 

“Hey!” She smiled and happily greeted me which I returned with a frown, I’m still in a bad mood because of what happened earlier.

 

“What Happened? Did you and Kyu fight again?” She asked.

 

“You guess it right.” I sarcastically said.

 

Well, if I’m in a bad mood like this, it only means two things. Kyuhyun beat me again or Kyuhyun is being a jerk again

 

“When will you two get along?”

 

“When he stop being a jerk, flirt and when I beat him and when I became the first. In short, we won’t get along until the world ends.” I said annoyed. Tiffany just sighed and said.

 

“But you used to like him back then.” My face flushed.

 

It’s true that I liked him back then but liked is a past tense. Meaning I don't like him anymore. In fact, I Hate him

 

“Past is past, Tiff”

 

Tiffany sighed again and whined.

 

“But I want you to be the girl of my OTHER BEST FRIEND!”

 

I sighed. Oh, did I forget to tell you? Tiffany is the girl BESTFRIEND of Kyuhyun. As far as I know, she and Kyuhyun grew up together and Kyuhyun only see her as a friend.

 

“Stop imagining Tiff, that’ll never happen, he’s my worst enemy!”

 

Tiffany sighed again, this time as a sign of defeat. I smiled knowing I won. After the meeting of our group, I directly head home. Too tired to think, too tired to do something

 

~Another day of school (First Class)

 

I’m listening to the teacher when a piece of crumpled paper hit my head. I turn around to see a devil smirking. He signalled me to pick the piece of paper, I wanted to ignore him but I’m curious what’s in that paper so I picked it up. My blood boiled when I saw what’s written in there “MS. SECOND BEST”. What the ?! I wrote “MR. PROUD, PLAYBOY, IGNORANT” then threw it back to him. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! This guy is one heck of a devil! ARGH! I hate him! He wrote again and threw it back, because he’s an idiot he threw it to our teacher that made the latter turn around with his eyes that could kill.

 

“Who threw this to me?” He said with the trace of anger in his voice. All of my classmates shivered, no one dared to answer.

 

“Don’t make me repeat it” He said. But nobody answered.

 

“Who threw this paper to me?”

 

I wonder what is written in the paper that made him as angry like this. All my classmates look at Kyuhyun. He just sits there like nothing happened

 

“Excuse me Mr. Cho; are you the one who threw this to me?” He said with a deathly voice.

 

Kyuhyun just look at him then look down and nod.

 

“Mr. Cho you’re on detention after classes. You’ll have no Psp, no laptops, no everything just the chair and tables in detention.”

 

His eyes widened as soon as he heard what the teacher said.

 

“What the heck are you talking about?! Plus, the paper’s not for you it’s for her.” He said as he pointed me.

 

What the ?! Did he point me out?! Oh, you’re so dead Cho Kyuhyun!

 

“Is this true, Ms. Seo?” He asked me

 

“No Sir, It’s not true.” I innocently said. He looked back at Kyuhyun with his glare.

 

“Mr. Cho are you lying?”

 

“No sir, I have proof.”

 

“Then where is it?”

 

The Devil get something from his pocket then gave it to the teacher.

 

“So, you two are chit chatting while I’m discussing. You two in detention, NOW!” He yelled.

 

I glared at Kyuhyun and I got a smirk back that made me annoyed much more. Argh! I really hate this guy! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! He’s my worst enemy ever!

 

~End of Chapter 1~