Am I In-Love with you Seo Joo-Hyun? (chapter 4)

It was you all along

 

Am I In-Love with you Seo Joo-Hyun?

Chapter 4

 

No one’s P.O.V

          The awkwardness in the room never disappeared the past hours, nobody dared to talk. It’s a very awkward moment for the two but what can they do?  They are not allowed to go outside. If the only could, they would run. Unfortunately, they can’t, the things that’s running in the mind of the two is the same.

 

“What is this I’m feeling?”

“What can I do?”

“Should I open a conversation?”

 

“Kyuhyun”

“Seohyun”

 

They said at the same time. They looked at each other, shocked. Their eyes caught each other for a moment but they quickly looked away and blushed.

 

“What the hell is this?!”

 

They thought at the same time. They both looked at the clock. 10 minutes, 10 minutes more before they get out of this.

 

~10 minutes later

 

Their long time wish came true. They can finally get out of the hell they’ve been for the past she flashed to the door right away but she was stopped by her teacher’s voice.

 

“Leaving so soon, Ms. Seo?”

 

Seohyun stopped and turned around to look at her teacher.

 

“Ah, Sir. I want to apologize for what happened earlier. I’ll make sure it won’t happen again.”

 

“You can go now Ms. Seo”

 

Seohyun did not wait for Kyuhyun’s answer, she quickly ran out of the room after her teacher released her. Kyuhyun only smiled at this and was lost in his own world.

 

“Mr. Cho, Mr. Cho.”

 

His teacher snapped him out of his fantasy.

 

“Uh? Uh! I’m sorry for what happened earlier sir (I’m not really sorry; I only did that because it’s very boring in there!) I promise it won’t happen again (Or I promise I won’t be caught again)”

 

“You can also go now Mr. Cho”

 

With that Kyuhyun rushed out of the room.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

          After I got out of the Detention room I headed to the canteen to see my friends. I looked for Seohyun but she’s nowhere to be found.

 

“You’re looking for someone?” Hyukjae asked me.

 

I snapped back to reality and answered him.

 

“Huh?! Uh, No.”

 

He eyed me suspiciously but I only gave him my Innocent look.

 

“Okay. By the way, I heard you’re in detention with Seo Joo-Hyun, how was it?” He asked me, smirking.

 

I smiled as I remember what happened earlier and once again I’m on my own world.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What happened?” He snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Let’s just say Ms. Seo Joo-Hyun got her First Kiss.” I smirked. He sighed.

 

“Aigoo! Looks like I’m buying you a new PSP.” I smiled but I also feel guilty.

 

I am her first kiss and I’m just playing with her. I’ve done this many times, I stole many women’s first kiss but there’s something with Seo Joo-Hyun that makes me feel this way. Aish!

 

After I finished my dish I headed to the garden. The garden is my most favourite place here in school. It’s the only place where I can find peace. That’s where I can think. I reached the garden and saw two persons hugging each other. I was shocked to see who it is.

 

“S-Seo Joo-Hyun?”

 

Yes, it’s Seohyun. Seohyun hugging... Kibum. Kim Kibum, the football captain, the playboy. Yes, He’s known as a playboy. I’m still the number one of course, but why the Heck is she with Seohyun?! Why do I care?! Aish! I walk away because I don’t want to interrupt their “Moment”! I went to my car, I didn’t really care about school anyways, and I’m a genius.

 

Why do I feel this way?!  Aish!

 

What is this I’m feeling?!

 

Is this jealousy?!

 

I.DON’T.KNOW!

 

I found myself sitting here on the hill of the park. I can’t believe what I saw. I can’t believe I’m feeling this HURT again. Yes, I admit it I’m Hurt but I don’t know why.

 

This is only just a game, isn’t it?

 

Then why am I feeling this way?

 

Why am I hurt?

 

Am I in-love with her?

 

“No!” I yelled. Luckily, No one’s here. I lay myself on the grass thinking of what happened.

 

“Am I In-Love with you Seohyun?”

 

~End of Chapter 4~ 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! First of all I'm very thankful for those who subscribed and for the beautiful comments you have! and as a reward here's another chapter for all of you! =D Hope you enjoy it! What happened to Seohyun after she got out of detention? Why is she hugging Kibum?! That's for another chapter!