Past (Chapter 15)

It was you all along

 

‘Past’

Chapter 15

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

            I looked outside when I heard a car outside my house. I smiled and quickly headed downstairs. I smiled at the man who’s holding the door of his car for me.

 

“Morning~” he greeted me with his sweetest smile.

 

“Morning” I greeted back and smiled.


“Is it okay if we stop in a drive thru?” He asked me.

 

“Sure but didn’t you eat at your house?” I asked him, worried.

 

“I woke up late; I thought it’ll be best if I eat on a drive thru.” He said. I suddenly felt guilty. If he didn’t pick me up then he could eat his breakfast. I look down then suddenly someone took my hand.


“Don’t feel guilty; it’s not your fault that I woke up late. Besides, your house is on the way, so it’s not a big trouble and even if your house is very far away I’ll make an effort to pick you up every morning even if I have to eat on a drive thru every day the important thing is I can make sure you are safe going to school every day.” He said. I suddenly felt touched by what he said.

 

“Thank you.” I told him. He looked at me in confusion.

 

“Thank you for making efforts in making me happy.” I said. I could see his smile.

 

“I love you.” He bluntly said.

 

“I love you too.” I said and smiled.

 

We reached the drive thru and we ordered our foods. After some time we reached our university. We walked hand in hand and I could feel stares. I smiled knowing they’re jealous because Cho Kyuhyun is MINE. I smiled at the thought. Hyukjae also known as Eunhyun approached us

 

“Hey!” He said. Kyu and he did their weird handshake while I smiled at him.

 

“So, you’re really serious, huh? The last time I saw you walking hand in hand with a girl is when Sica is still---” Eunhyuk didn’t even finished his sentence because Kyu covered his mouth. I smell something fishy~

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

“So, you’re really serious, huh? The last time I saw you walking hand in hand with a girl is when Sica is still---” I didn’t let Hyukjae to finish his sentence. AISH! This guy!

 

“I understand! Don’t you have classes? Go now! Bye~” I pushed him out. I could feel Seohyun’s stare but I tried to ignore it.

 

Many classes have passed and it’s already our lunch time. Seohyun and I have the same lunch time, thank God. I waited outside her room and when she got out we directed to the canteen after lunch we decided to go to the park for a while. We sat on a bench in silence.

 

“Kyu~” She sang. I chuckled

 

“mmm?”

 

“Who is sica?” I stared at her for awhile and hesitated to tell her.

 

“Don’t worry I won’t be mad. Promise! Tell your past and I’ll tell mine” She said. My eyes widened.

 

“You have a past?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“Deh” She simply said like it was nothing.

 

“Aren’t I your first boyfriend?” I asked her making sure.

 

“Deh, you are.” She said looking at me with her cute eyes.

 

“Then why do you have a past?”

 

“I’ll tell you that later. Tell your past first!” She insisted. I sighed as a sign of defeat, if I want to know her past then I should tell her mine.

 

“Well, Sica is my first girlfriend. My first love, actually but we broke up.” I said. Looking at her like it was nothing.

 

“Why did you broke up?” She asked me getting excited like I’m telling a fairytale.

 

~Flashback~

 

I was about to pick Sica up from her house because it’s our anniversary when a heart-breaking event tore me apart. I saw HER making-out with another man. Not just another man, my ‘bestfriend’, Lee Sungmin. I grab Sungmin and throw him somewhere and punch his face, HARD. She was trying to stop me from wrecking Sungmin but she couldn’t until she shouted.

 

“STOP! I don’t love you anymore, Kyuhyun! I love him and I want to break up with you.”

 

Her words didn’t only stop me from wrecking Sungmin’s face but it also stopped me from moving, it stopped my brain from functioning, it stopped my heart from beating. I turned to saw her. She’s crying. I don’t know why maybe because she’s breaking up with me or because I hurt her Sungmin. I was hurt, badly that I cannot move a muscle but I had the strength to see Sungmin smirking. As I froze, I’m still on top of Sungmin from the beating incident and it hurt me more when she pushed me aside to protect her Sungmin.

 

“Leave! I love him, not you”

 

These words killed me inside. I wanted to burst into tears and shout but I held it in. I don’t want her to see me like so I left. I don’t know where to go. I’ve been wandering around the city ‘til I found a hill. I stopped my car and climbed the hill. That’s when I burst all the tears, pain, cries, and shouts I’ve been longing to burst. I thought the pain was over, but no. The day after we broke up she announced it to the school by making out in the classroom. Everybody was shocked including me. How could she embarrass me to the whole school?! I cannot bear the pain anymore so I left our school and drive to the hill, but I saw someone there so I decided to go home but I wreck my room and all my things in there. It hurts!

 

“They’ll gonna pay for this!”

 

I shouted and then I curled into a ball. I didn’t go to school for 3 weeks. In that 3 weeks I didn’t want to go outside my room, I didn’t even bother o go out to eat. I’m a loser so what’s the point of living, right? My parents came home but I wasn’t there to welcome them. They’re so worried about me because I collected the entire spare key so no one can enter. Eunhyuk and Tiffany are the ones who made me come out and when I came out, I fainted. I was admitted to the hospital for a week because of malnourishment and all. Tiffany and Eunhyuk convinced me to transfer to another school.

~End of flashback~

 

“And that’s where I met YOU” I said then I smiled at her. There was a silence.

 

“Wow! You’re past is horrible.” She said. I smiled at her.

 

“Well, past is past. Besides, my present is awesome. You’re turn!” I said.

 

“Well, his name is Jung Yonghwa. That time I really love him and he feel the same way but I’m still not ready for a relationship, at first I thought he understand that but one day he came up to me saying he couldn’t take it anymore he make me choose to lose him or to have him but we should be together and I have to do whatever he says. I said no and yeah, the next day, same as yours, I saw him making out with some random girls. I was really hurt that I asked my parents to transfer me to another school and I met everyone there.”

 

“Oh!” was the only thing I could say. It’s his loss to let go a girl like Seohyun. I could wait forever if she asked me too.

 

“Do you regret breaking up with her?” she asked me. I looked at her and smiled.

 

“No” I said

 

“Why?” she asked.

 

“Because if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t meet some of my wonderful friends such as Siwon hyung and Kibum and if we didn’t break up I wouldn’t meet you. How about you do you regret breaking up with him?”

 

“My answer would be no” she said

 

“Why?”

 

“Because if we didn’t break up, I wouldn’t feel hurt and I’ll keep living in a thought of fairytale. Because of him I learned that life isn’t always fair. You can’t always have what you want, I learned that life isn’t always happy and that makes you strong.” I looked at her and smiled. This girl knows life very well.

 

“Come on! We’ll be late.” She said as she took my hand. I smiled and followed her. I’m glad we can talk each other’s past without getting mad at each other. This shows we really love each other!

 

~End of chapter 15~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!!!!!!!! I'm backkkkkkkkk! Yipeeeeee! So this is another chapter! What do you think huh? huh? commeeeeeeent! and subscribeeeeee! ~kekekeke sorry if I'm like this I think I'm overdozed by candies, chocolates and Seokyu!!!!!!!!!! I've been eating chocolates, candies, and reading Seokyu fictions the whole day so I think I'm a bit overdozed ~kekeke... '

Anyways, I have 2 new subscribeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seokyuyoonhaefanssargav

Time for the replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!

Eycha_ys83: ~hehe thanks and sorry for making you cry~ Love his confession, I don't know where that came from but it just came to me

mysticgirl: Thanks ^-^ Continue to support and subscribe, kay?

chokyulate03: Sorry to keeo you waiting but dun worry 'cause they're really official here in the story! Luv yah and support this fic!