Hold on Kyuhyun [part 1] (Chapter 20)

It was you all along

 

Hold on Kyuhyun [part 1]

Chapter 20

 

            Seohyun is now running into the hospital doors while exhausted with crying. She just found out the shock of her life. “Kyuhyun was in the hospital. He was involved in a big car accident. He’s in a critical condition right now. Please come as soon as you can Seohyun.” Tears flowed more as she remembered Tiffany’s news. She wiped it away and controlled it as she approached the information teller.

 

“Excuse me; do you know a patient named Cho Kyuhyun?” She asked with her hoarse voice. The teller looked up then looked down to check the records. She once again looked up and said.

 

“Yes. He came in 2 hours ago. He’s still in the emergency room.”

 

“Thank you” She bowed through the pain she’s carrying. She ran to find the emergency room and when she found it, she saw her friends at the front door of the ER looking like a mess. Tiffany’s on the arms of Siwon while curling like a ball. Eunhyuk’s pacing back and forth with his puffy eyes. Hyohyeon’s trying to calm Eunhyuk but end up pacing back and forth with his boyfriend. Donghae’s sitting on a chair crying while praying. Kyuhyun’s sister [Cho Ahra] is on the phone with someone while still crying.

 

“How is he?” She stopped them with whatever they’re doing. They looked up to her and seemed to be hesitant if they should say or not. Instead, of getting a reply she was answered by a hug from her Ahra unnie. She cried more.

 

“Unnie, How is he?” She asked once again.

 

“He’s been in the ER for 3 hours. His doctors are not coming out to say what’s wrong but we saw a nurse and she said...” Ahra stopped and tears came out again as she remembered what the doctors said.

 

“What unnie?” her voice cracked as she asked. She’s afraid. She’s afraid she’ll lose Kyuhyun this way.

 

“T-the doctors said that his possibility of living is 20% and he might die any second if his body collapsed.”

 

With this she broke down.

 

“No! Please t-tell m-me. Please tell me it’s all just a dream. Please!” She slumped down and cried. With this her friends surrounded her.

 

“We all wish it was a dream, Seohyun” Eunhyuk said while still crying.

 

“I’m sorry” She uttered. Everyone looked at her.

 

“I’m sorry this is my entire fault” She cried once again. She doesn’t know how she could talk while on this state.

 

“Aniyo, Seohyunnie. It’s not your fault. It’s nobody’s fault” Tiffany comforted her.

 

“I-It is!” She yelled as she broke down once again. Everybody fell into deepsilence. They know Seohyun needs this.

 

“I-If I-I didn’t t-told him those w-words. I-if I-I didn’t hurt him. I-if I listened to him. H-He wouldn’t be here. It’s my fault!” Seohyun cried. Everybody soothed her with their comforting words but she couldn’t hear anything. She doesn’t want to hear anything. Whatever they say it’s her fault. That’s what she thinks. She hates herself. She blames herself. If it’s not for her, Kyuhyun might be having fun. If it wasn’t for her, Kyuhyun won’t be here by now. If only she could trade places with Kyuhyun right now, she would. But in her dismay she couldn’t do anything in this situation but to sit and wait for the doctors to come out of that door and tell her everything’s alright.

 

“But will everything be alright?”She asked herself.

 

After what seems like forever the doctors came out.

 

“He’s”

 

~End of chapter 20 (part 1)~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! He's another chappie!!! What do you think will happen next? ~kkkk... yes or no

 

benosujuhere's Seohyyun reaction!!! ~kkk... find out what will happen on the next chapter, arachi?smiley

quietsk: Thank you! Already updated! smiley

storymaker123: yes, he did. Sorry! smiley

namtswb: I dunno why~~~ There will be lots to come! wink

thisgirl: Andwae! You can't! I wouldn't like it if you -my readers- cry! Yes, you're a Filipino yieeee~ hehe thank you, gomawo and salamat!!!! smiley

 

Please keep commenting and subscribing everyone!!!!!! Lots of heart from your author!!!