The greatest dream ever (Chapter 24)

It was you all along

The greatest dream ever

Chapter 24

 

    "Of course" Seohyun smiled at Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun just stared blankly at her. Suddenly, tears fell from his eyes. Seohyun panicked but Kyuhyun held her still.

 

   "Are you sure this isn't brought by guilt or pity?" He asked painfully. It's not like he doesn't want Seohyun back. He wants her back Badly but if he and Seohyun will be back in each other's arms he would want that it's because of Love not just because of guilt or pity. He was rather shocked when Seohyun wiped his tears and cupped his face.

 

   "No. I am not doing this because of guilt or pity or whatever. I am doing this because I love you." Seohyun smiled. This made Kyuhyun smile too but his eyes turned into a sad one.

 

   "B-But the last time you told me that you d-don't----" Kyuhyun was cut off with a peck on his lips.

 

  "Kyuhyun, the last time we saw each other I was full of anger and doubts but  today I learned that if we really love somebody we should just learn to forget what they've done." Seohyun explained. Kyuhyun looked at her in the eyes and saw that it's full of truth. He is very happy and overwhelmed. He smiled at her as he leaned closer... and closer until


  "MAKNAE!!!!" A monkey-looking guy yelled from outside. Seohyun chuckled as she looked down and hopped off to the side of the bed. Kyuhyun on the other hand, glared at Hyukjae earning a

 

  "What have I done? You haven't changed!" Sigh from the older guy. He was killing Hyukjae with his glare when Tiffany entered.


  "K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed. Kyuhyun looked at her and suprisingly jumped out of his hospital bed to hug Tiffany.

 

  "FANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun squealed back as he tightly hug Tiffany.


  "Hands off, my girl Maknae!!!!!!" Siwon yelled from outside carrying tons of foods and fruits. 

 

  "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He ran to Siwon. Siwon who was overwhelmed became disappointed when Kyuhyun reached for what's his carrying instead of him but he chuckled when Kyuhyun ate like there's no tommorow. Kyuhyun's really hungry it's like he haven't eat in ages!

  

  "Yah! Don't eat like a pig!" Seomeone from outside yelled. Well, they're all outside. We could just say they brooke the silence from the hospital. 

  

  "NOONA!!!!" Kyuhyun left the foods on Siwon without any warning. He then ran to hug his noona.

  

  "C-can't breathe" Ahra warned when Kyuhyun hugged her too tightly. He then let go when he saw two figures following her noona.
  

  "UMMA! APPA!" He yelled as he welcomed his parents with a hug.

  

  "Kyuhyun" His parents gave him a warm hug.

  

  "I miss you~" He told his parent.

 

  "We miss you too son!" His father exclaimed. He then remembered that Seohyun haven't met them.

 

  "Umma! Appa! I want you to mee someone" He dragged his parents to the room. They then saw a peaceful Seohyun reading a book. Kyyuhyun let go of his parents hand as he approach Seohyun. She poke her cheek which made Seohyun look at him

 

  "Heyyyy~" She smiled to him.


  "I want you to meet them" Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly at him. Seohyun just looked at him in confusion.

 

  "Who?" Seohyun asked. Kyuhyun then looked at his parents

 

  "Them" She pointed them with his eyes. Seohyun followed hi eyes and widened hers. 

 

  "Are they?" She asked him. Kyuhyun nodded. Her hand unconsciously travelled through Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just chucled and lead her to stand up.

 

  "A-anyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Mrs. Cho, Seohyun imnda." She stammered. Kyuhyun chuckled. He earned a slight glare from Sehyun because of this but she still didn't let go oh hi hands.

 

  "Anyeong, don't call me mrs. or auntie call me mom." Kyuhyun's mother smiled warmly. This made Seohyun lit up a bit but not fully until

 

  "Same goes for me, just call me dad." Kyuhyun's father said smiling. Seohyun sighed as a sign of relief earning another chuckle from Kyuhyun.

 

  "Kamsamnida Mr---mom and d-dad" Seohyun said awkwardly. Kyuhyun's mother just laughed at her and then she hugged her.

 

  "Don't feel awkward with me. My son loves you so we love you too. Plus, you seem to be a nice girl" Kyuhyun's mother told her. Seohyun smiled, overwhelmed.

 

  "That was before she met Kyuhyun auntie!" Hyukjae yelled from afar while eating banana. This statement earned a chuckle from Kyuhyun's parents and a glare from the SeoKyu couple. 

 

  "Yah! Monkey stop eating Kyuhyun's fruits!" Tiffany yelled. The couple chuckled as they went back to sit.

 

  "You know, your parents are nice, so is Ahra unnie" She simply said opening the book she left a while ago. Seohyun was oblivious that Kyuhyun's eyebrow raised.

  

  "What do you mean they're nice?" Kyuhyun asked suspiciously. Seohyun just smile sheepishly.


  "No offense, but sometimes I wonder where you got your attitude." Seohyun teased. Kyuhyun's also nice but he's kinda evil. ~kkk

 

  "But you love this attitude, right?" He smiled naughtily at Seohyun who just rolled her eyes and just continued with her book. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, smiling like an idiot looking around him.

 

  If this a dream then I won't even wish to wake up because this is the Greatest Dream Ever

 

~End of chapter 24~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! The other chapter isn't the official chapter! I accidentally posted it while writing because I saved it for safety purposes anyways, here's the WHOLE chapter. Did you guys like it? ~kkkk please comment and subscribe.

 

Speaking of subscribing I have 5 new subbies, They're:

hugs_kissesseomates94JennifertonSuperdayahKPOPfan619

 

Now, let us reply to the comments I recieved

supergenerations_25: yes, he is! Updated~smiley

KPOPfan619: Thank you! smiley

KyuuVlove321: Yes, he is!! smiley

YouAreTheOne_20: Updated already buddy~! cheeky

KyuuVlove321 & benosuju : That's not the full chapter, this is it. Sorry for the inconvenience. smiley