Am I In-Love with you Cho Kyuhyun (Chapter 5)

It was you all along

 

Am I In-love with you Cho Kyuhyun?

Chapter 5

 

Seohyun’s p.o.v

          I got out of that hell before kyuhyun could even open his mouth. I quickly went to the cafeteria because I’m starving! I saw my friends waving at me as soon as I stepped in. I went to our table and saw tiffany and the rest of the group (snsd). I sat down and they all looked at me weirdly.

 

“What’s with the stares?” I asked them weirdly. I can’t handle their stares.

 

“I heard you’re in detention earlier?” Tiffany started. I nodded, knowing where this is going.

 

“I also heard you’re not alone” Yoona added. I knew it! They’ll ask about Kyu.

 

“Yes, I’m not alone I’m with Kyu.” I said.

 

They all looked at me weirdly, I know why.

 

“Hyun, Kyuhyun” I added. I ignored their stares as soon as the food came in.

 

I told you, I’m starving! After I ate all of the foods I ordered I was grabbed by Tiffany. I was shocked that I can’t even do a thing. The others were shouting and asking us where we’re going but tiffany just waved at them. I was thrown in the hideout’s bench. She sat beside me.

 

“Yah! Why the heck did you brought me here?” I said, still shocked.

 

“What happened in detention?” She asked me suspiciously.

 

“N-No-Nothing!” I lied, stuttering.

 

“Yah! Seo Joo-Hyun, you at lying, keep that in mind. Plus, what did you call him earlier, Kyu? You also admitted that you’ve been with him in detention without you wanting to kill him. That is so not you Seo hyun! Now tell me, what happened in detention”

 

I stared at her and touched my lips. My face reddened as I remember what happened.

 

“I-He-We---” I stuttered.

 

Why the heck am I stuttering?!

 

“You what?!” She asked impatiently.

 

How do I put this?

 

“I got my first kiss” I said, whispering the last part. Tiffany’s eyes widened in shock.

 

“You got your first kiss from Kyuhyun? CHO KYUHYUN?!” She emphasized his name.

 

“Yes. But don’t over react, it’s an accident.”

 

I don’t know why but I’m hurt thinking my FIRST kiss is only an accident. I was expecting more than that. There was a silence between us two; Tiffany’s just staring at me.

 

“Are you In-love with him?”

 

She asked out-of-the blue. I was caught off guard; I was shocked that all I can do is to stare. Now that she mentioned it.

 

“Am I in-love with you, Cho Kyuhyun? Am I?”

 

“I don’t know.” Was the word that came out of my mouth, Am I In-love with Cho kyuhyun? I don’t know myself either.

 

“Aish! My baby’s already In-love” Tiffany interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her puzzled.

 

“Yes! You’re in-love Seo hyun. You’re in love with Cho Kyuhyun” I just look at her and she smiled. She left me alone in the hideout, maybe to think? I don’t know. But is it true?

 

“Am I really in-love with the worst person anyone could fall for?”

 

 Am I in-love with Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

I sighed as I left our hideout. I walked around and reached our classroom, nobody’s there. Enjoying their lunch, I guess. I walked to my seat and something caught my eye, a letter. I picked the letter up and saw who the writer is, Kim Kibum. I opened the letter and smiled at what I’ve read.

 

My Dearest Seohyun,

            From the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew. I knew that I was in-love. Your face, your style, you hair, you smile, etc. But I fell in love with you more when I had the chance to meet you, to be your “Friend”. That time I saw the “real” you. The caring, loving, and the sweetest thing I’ve known in this world. I know you’re still shocked by the sudden confession but I couldn’t hold it in anymore. But anyways, whatever your decision is, remember that I’ll always be right here for you. Whatever your decision is I’ll always be your friend. I love you Seo Joo-hyun always and forever.

Love,

Kim Kibum

 

P.S: Hey! Actually I didn’t know that I’ll be able to write this. ~kekeke but anyways, call me when you decided or meet me, you know where to find me. =D

 

I’m so touched by this letter. Unfortunately, I love someone else. Wait, what?! Aish! But anyways, I can’t accept Kibum’s love for me. It’s sad but I can’t, I don’t love him. I headed to his “favourite” place, I know he’s there. I reached the garden and saw him standing there. I walk up to him and closed his eyes with my hands. Yes, Kibum and I are close. He’s been my “Friend” since he transferred here because he “Befriend” me.

 

“Guess who?” I said teasing him a bit. He removed my hands and held it tightly.

 

“You came” He said with a nervous smile plastered on his face.

 

“Of course I did.” I smiled back. I can tell that he already knew the answer because he smiled sadly.

 

“I know the answer already hyun.” He smiled sadly and hugged me.

 

“I’m sorry” I cried on his chest. I feel sorry for him but I know I’ll hurt him more if I accept his love that I can’t give back.

 

“Shhhhhhhh... No need to cry. I already told you! I already know the answer. Even before I give you that letter.” He said as he wiped my tears.

 

I know he’s sad and he’ll become sadder if I continue crying so I stopped. He smiled at me. He let go of me then laid his body on the grass, I did the same beside him. I saw a tear fell down but he quickly wipe it and stood up, I did the same.

 

“Hyun, can I ask you a question?” He asked me seriously.

 

“What is that?”

 

“Do you... by any chance, love someone, right now?” He asked me seriously. I stared at him for a second, and then answered.

 

“No” As I turn my head to the other direction to avoid eye contact.

 

“Lie” He chuckled. I looked at him curiously.

 

“You at lying, so don’t lie. I know you have an eye for someone.” He said trying to be cheerful but I can still see the sadness in his eyes.

 

A silence came between us but he decided to break it

 

“Hyun, can I hug you?” He asked.

 

I nodded. He came closer and hugged me. I hugged him back. I feel my shirts got wet, I know he’s crying. All I can do is to hug back and comfort him.

 

“Yah! Are you crying?” I joked.

 

He wiped his tears goodbye and cheerfully smiled.

 

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Who knows Kim Kibum could be that poetic.” I laughed; he just poked my tongue out.

 

“Yah! It still hurts, ya’ know?” He held his heart and acted like he was in pain. I laughed.

 

“Friends?” He said and extended his arms which I accepted.

 

“Friends”

 

“Friendly hug!” He said and hugged me tightly.

 

“Yah! Yah! I can’t breathe!” I joked but he didn’t let go. I hugged him back.

 

“Whoever that guy you love is, He’s lucky. If he hurts you, tell me. I’ll crash his head off.” I laughed but he still didn’t let go.

 

“I told you, I’m not in love~!” I whined and tried to pull out from the hug but he didn’t let go. I let that.

 

“Lie~! Don’t pull off, let’s stay like this for a second.” We stayed like that until he pulled off.

 

“Let’s go to our classes, now!” He told me as he started to walk.

 

“As if you’re attending your classes” I yelled. He just poked his tongue out.

 

Suddenly a thought of Kyuhyun came into my mind.

 

“Aish! Why am I thinking of him!?”

“Is Tiffany and Kibum right?”

“Am I really in-love with him?”

 

Aish! I sighed and walk off to class.

 

~End of Chapter 5~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! Here's another chapter for all of you! So that's why Seo is hugging Kibum! Anyways, here are my inspirations in continuing this story.

 

Thanks for the wonderful comments of: 

chloe1203hensyyJustForKyuyongse0_ih3art

chryphhunnmilesEycha_ys83, and seokykyu

 

And thanks for my subscribers:

splashingsonechokyulate03so_Q_11JustForKyuGeminiSpark143,

 chryphconfusedravenSonELF2getherglamzchicKyuuVlove321soshicue,

 hunnmilesseokyuforever123joycelee_1996dcyseokyubaebyboimsoinlove_seokyuhensyy

emeliennaEycha_ys83, and seokykyu

 

 

Guys! Don't worry this Story will NOT end soon that I'm thanking everyone.It's just that I'm too overwhelmed that I had those comments and subscribers who's giving me so much inspiration.

Gomawo!

Saranghae!

Enjoy this chapter!