Apologize (Chapter 25)

It was you all along

Apologize 

Chapter 25

 

"Seohyunnie~! When will I go out of here?" Kyuhyun sulked distracting Seohyun from arranging the flowers his visitors gave him. He still wonder why his visitors give him flowers. It's annoying him actually because: first, he's not a girl for his visitors to give him girly flowers and second he believes that flowers is for the one you love or for someone who's dead. Off course, he knows that those who give him flowers (except for his friends and Seohyun) doesn't love him. So what does that mean? 

 

"Kyuhyunnie~ the doctors says that you still have to go under some test to finalize that you're okay" Seohyun said sweetly though it's still a wonder why Kyuhyun had been sulking and acting like a child since he woke up.

 

"But I am already okay~ See?" Kyuhyun jumped off his bed to show seohyun he's already strong. Seohyun chuckled. he looks like a four-year-old boy showing his mom that his already fine.

 

"Kyu, the doctors said that they need to still check up on you, right?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nodded and pouted.
 

"If I have my laptop or Ipod or cellphone or MP3 or even the heck of a T.V I won't be sulking like this! But why do the doctors need to ban me from using them~?" Kyuhyun sulked once again. He's as bored as hell!

 

"Baby Kyu~ You just need to listen to the doctors okay?" She sweetly told Kyuhyun though she knows how Kyuhyun feels losing his precious gadgets for almost a week now.

 

"B-But I dun wanna~" Kyuhyun said childishly. Seohyun left what she's doing to give Kyuhyun a peck on his lips which made Kyuhyun lightened. However, a man on the couch isn't really happy.


"Yah! You two! Not in front of my innocent eyes!" Hyukjae yelled. The couple just rolled their eyes at him.

 

"He had been sulking ALL day~ What happened to him?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun. 

 

"The monkey and Hyohyeon noona fought about something" Kyuhyun told her. Seohyun could just chuckle at the reason why her friend is like that.

 

"Imma go back to the flowers, okay?" Seohyun announced as she peck Kyuhyun's lips once again. Hyukjae just rolled his eyes and focused his eyes to what's his reading when something hit him in the head.

 

"Yah! Hyukjae entertain me!" Kyuhyun demanded. 

 

"Yah! Have you heard of the word 'formality'?! And why would I entertain you?! Do I look like a clown to you?!" Hyukjae burst out.

 

"Aniya~ You don't look like a clown hyung~" Kyuhyun smiled sweetly at him.

 

"You look like a monkey~" He continued.

 

"Yah! You punk!" Hyukjae yelled.

 

"But you do look like a monkey, oppa" Seohyun whipered but Hyukjae heard it unluckily.

 

"Evil couple~" He shrieked as he open the door ready to leave.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~! What are you doing here?! MONSTER!" Hyukjae over-reacted from the door. The couple's heaad automatically turned to the door that reveals Jessica.


"I'm not here for you" Jessica coldly replied as she helped herself in.

 

"Why do I feel so rejected?" Hyukjae said tearily as he exited the room.


"What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked her directly and coldly. Jessica looked at him and Seohyun


"I'm not here to Apologize" She told them truthfully.


"What show is this Jessica?" Kyuhyun asked him coldly. Jessica shook her head.

 

"Aniyo, Kyuhyun. This isn't a show. I don't have any plans behind this." She told him. kyuhyun was rather shocked that she called him by the name. She usually call him oppa but anger still take advantage of Kyuhyun.

 

"What makes you think I would believe you?" Kyuhyun asked her. 

 

"Aniyo~ From the time I stepped in here I know neither of you will believe me but I just want to say my apology. It's okay if you don't accept it, I'm also not expecting you to believe it." She told him. The couple is puzzled why she have to do this if she know that they won't accept it nor believe it.

 

"Then why did you say sorry then?" Kyuhyun managed to ask.

 

"I realized many things." She simply said.

 

"Like?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"I don't love you. I just did that because I was really depressed about Sungmin that time and I thought I still love you and I need you as my boyfriend to show Sungmin that I moved on but the truth is I only need a companion." She held back her tears at what she said. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun. Seohyun just stared back. Silence passed by them. One is thinking if they would be able to forgive her. The other two is sensing if her apology is true or not.

 

"As I told you I'm not expecting for forgiveness and also acceeptance. I'm not doing this to clear my conscience. I'm doing this because I know I need to because ruined you, two. I'll be taking my leave now." She told them as she head to the door holding her tears.

 

"Yah! Jess, why didn't you tell me you only need a companion? Tiff and I could've been there!" Kyuhyun told her as he hopped off his bed to hug Jessica with Seohyun's consent, of course. Meanwhile, Jessica felt her tears getting wet for the acceptance and forgiveness she just had.

 

"I'm really sorry, K." She told kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled for his Best Friend called him by his nickname.

 

"It's okay, Jess~" Kyuhyun sing-sang. Jessica pulled out from the hug and wiped her tears goodbye.


"Seohyun, might be jealous~" She announce as she break off the hug


"Aniya~" Seohyun pouted. The other two chuckled. Jessica approached Seohyun and held her hand.


"Seohyunnie~ I'm really sorry" She said sincerely. Seohyun smiled.

 

"It's okay unnie~" She said back. Jessica hugged her as tears form again. They broke off the hug and started to talk about thing they have in common where only girls know. This leaves Kyuhyun pouting for he feels out of place


"Hey~ What did the witch did in here?" A monkey-looking guy asked. Jessica broke off the hug and sent Hyukjae her death glare which made him hide from the terror

 

"Her icy glare haven't changed a bit" She whispered to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just chuckled and smirked.

"Jess, mokey said your Icy glare haven't changed!" Kyuhyun said which earned a smack on the head from Hyukjae.

 

"Imma go now~" Jessica announced happily at the couple and gloomily at Hyukjae.


"Why so soon, unnie~?" Seohyun complained they were having such a good time.

 

"Let's just meet again next time, Seohyunnie~" Jessica told her. Seohyun's eyes sparkled as she thoughts of places where she and her new found unnie will meet.

 

"Where unnie~?" She asked.

 

"Some place where MONKEYS aren't allowed~" She announce taking a glance at Hyukjae.


"Yah! I do not look like a monkey!!!!!" Hyukjae complained.

 

"I haven't mention about you looking like a monkey~ Why so affected?" Jessica teased as she head for the door.

 

"I really need to leave, Bye K, Bye Seohyunnie~" She sang.

 

"Yah! What about me?!" Hyukjae yelled 


"Bye Monkey!" She once again before she leaves earning a laugh from the couple inside. But then, Kyuhyun is curious about something suddenly.

 

"Yah! Jess" Jessica looked back.

 

"How did you know about the bet?" He asked her and then she smirked.

 

"Ask the Monkey from inside." She then left fully.

 

"LEE HYUKJAE!"

 

~End of chapter 25~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eiii everyone! Here's another chappie~ Hope you enjoy it! Please comment and subscribe! Neh?! 

 

Anyways, I have 2 new subscribers! 

SuperGeneration_SeoKamyrosli

 

And also I love those who comment! So, let us now reply to those who commented:

supergenerations_25: Maybe~ ~kkkk

storymaker123supergenerations_25 said that he got that from the other members of SJ xD

flupyjinx: No problem with that smiley

benosuju: Thank you. No prob my dear subby smiley