Sunset (Chapter 10)

It was you all along

 

Sunset

Chapter 10

 

 

After a while, I decided to break the hug. He looked at me with his charming gaze and said

 

“Care to tell me the date you are with him?”

 

I suddenly snapped back into reality. I completely forgot about Kibum! I was about to run out of the room when Kyuhyun grabbed me by the arm.

 

“Where are you going~?”

 

He whined. I chuckled at his cuteness.

 

“I gotta go check on Kibum!”

 

I said trying to go out again but again, he stopped me.

 

“Explain what date you’re talking about first~!”

 

He whined again.

 

“I’ll explain later, Kyu”

 

I said. He let go of my hand with a pout on his face I wanna explain the whole situation to him but I need to find Kibum first. I stormed out of the room to search for Kibum, went to see our seat earlier but I found it empty. I went outside but he isn’t there either.

 

“Aish! Where could that man be?!”

 

I said annoyed. I quickly dialled his number. He picked it up after a few rings.

 

“YAH! KIM KIBUM, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE?! AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

 

I yelled through the phone. I could hear his chuckle. It made me smile knowing I could make him smile/laugh at this situation.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop shouting will you?! You’re the one who left me first remember~?”

 

He teased. I could feel myself burning up in embarrassment by what he said though we’re only talking on the phone.

 

“Y-y-yah! Where are you? I’ll come there”

 

I said, changing the topic.

 

“No need. Just stay there with ‘your’ jealous Kyu”

 

He teased again.

 

“Yah! Bummie! You need me now more than he do, so lemme comfort you. Besides, you will leave me in five days! I have to be with you, at least!”

 

I sincerely said. It’s true! I’m sad that he’s leaving!

 

“Yah! You’re making it sounds like I’m dying! I’m not Hyunnie! I’m just going to the states.  It’s really okay Hyunnie. I need time myself alone.”

 

He said, trying to be happy. That made me feels sadder. I know that he’s sad but he’s trying to be strong and happy but I know that he’s not.

 

“But Bummie---”

 

I tried reasoning out but he cut me off.

 

“No buts, Hyunnie! You can meet me tomorrow, if you want”

 

He suggested.

 

“Okay. But are you sure you’re okay Bummie?”

 

I asked for the last time.

 

“I’m fine Hyunnie~!”

 

He whined.

 

“Okay, do you wanna hung up now?”

 

I asked

 

“Hmm-hmm”

 

I could see him nodding through my imaginations. He ended the call. I feel sad. I wanna cry but I know Bummie will be sad if he knew that I cried because of him, so I held my tears.

 

“Guess who~!”

 

Someone sang as he covers my eyes. I smiled knowing who it is.

 

“Kyu!”

 

I said happily. For a moment, I forgot the sadness I’m feeling.

 

“Seo!”

 

He said as he uncovers my eyes. He stared at me for a second and said

 

“You’re the best ‘girlfriend’ anyone could ever have. I’m glad you’re my girlfriend”

 

One of my brow rose.

 

“Who said I’m your girlfriend?”

 

I can see the shock in his face.

 

“B-b-but you hugged back, right?”

 

He stuttered. I wanna laugh but I maintain my cool.

 

“But I didn’t say ‘I love you, too’, right?”

 

I teased.

 

“You said it just now!”

 

He smirked. I smacked his head

 

“Yah! You never even court me!”

 

I complained to him who’s rubbing his head.

 

“B-b-but!”

 

“No buts! Court me first or you can never have me.”’

 

I said trying to be the ‘conservative’ person that I am. There was a silence for a second

 

“When can I start?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Can I start now?”

 

He asked again

 

“What?”

 

“I wanna start courting~! Can I start now~?”

 

He asked, whining. I laughed a little then nodded.

 

“Then let’s go~”

 

He sang.

 

“Where?”

 

I asked out of curiosity.

 

“You’ll see when we get there. Palli~!”

 

“What’s with the hurry?”

 

I asked once we get on his car.

 

“Just wait and you’ll see”

 

He said leaving me confused. After an hour or two he stopped the car. Wait, do I smell... SEA?!

 

“Palli!”

 

He said then grab my hand. I followed him and saw our destination. It’s the... BEACH!

 

“Wow~”

 

I said, amused by the beauty of the nature.

 

“You like it?”

 

Someone whispered from behind. I just nodded with my eyes closed. This is really beautiful! It’s been so long since I went here!

 

“Open your eyes~”

 

He sang behind me. I opened my eyes and saw something in front of my face. It’s a box and Kyuhyun is the one who’s holding it. He held it closer to my face signalling me to get it and open it. I took it and open it and saw a beautiful necklace in front of my eyes. I was amazed by its beauty that I could only stare. It’s a silver necklace with a beautiful heart pendant on it. I looked at Kyuhyun who’s shyly scratching the back of his neck.

 

"I wanted to give it to you that’s why I asked you out today but you cancelled it so I told myself that I’ll give it to you another time but now that you’re here with me. I-I-I gave it to you. Do you like it?”

 

He asked shyly. I smiled to him and nodded.

 

“I love it~! Kamsamnida!”

 

I said. He grabbed the necklace and put it on my neck carefully. I held the pendant then I looked up to him.

 

“This is really beautiful. Kamsamnida.”

 

I said. I’m really touched by his actions.

 

“Look!”

 

He said as he pointed somewhere. I looked at what his pointing and found a beautiful sunset in front of my eyes. I looked at Kyu who’s looking at the sunset, smiling. I can’t help but smile too.

 

“This is one of the best moments, I wouldn’t wanna miss.”

~End of Chapter 10~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hi everyone! Miss me~ ahaha... Anyways, so sorry for not updating for 3 days. It's because I had these sleepless night and I can't spend it on writing cause my mind is blank... So sorry but anyways here it is! What do you think? 

Here are the people I wanna thank:

For my NEW subscribers:

WillyAzza , seorie_me , Jacy_Ahio , Fortune_Lollipop , leo0108

And for the comments

hyun98 , chloe1203 , KyuuVlove321 ,  baebybo , Eycha_ys83

I wanna thank you guys because you keep on subscribing and commenting on this fic! Hope you continue to support and love this fic! I love you!