Hold on Kyuhyun [part II] (Chapter 20)

It was you all along

 Hold on Kyuhyun [part II]

Chapter 20

 

“He’s...” The doctor sighed and paused. It’s hard for him to say these kinds of things are hard to say but he needs to.

 

“He’s still in critical condition.” The doctor sighed. “As you can see, the car crash he’d been with was really bad. He injured both of his legs and he hit his head pretty bad that it caused internal bleeding. Luckily, it’s already fine. The thing is, he still needs to fight his life for the next 48 hours but for now he still might die.” The doctor explained.

 

“That does mean he’s safe when he survive the 48 hours?” Ahra asked

 

“The answer is still no.” The doctor said. They all tilted their heads in confusion.

 

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“As I told you earlier, he hit his head pretty hard. He might be safe from death if he survives that 48 hours but he’s still in coma so we don’t know when he will wake up.” The doctor once again explained. All through the time Seohyun’s only listening. She doesn’t know if she still has the strength to speak because her energy was dissolved by crying.

 

“When do you think he will wake up?” Tiffany asked. Her voice is oblivious that she’s been crying for hours.


“We don’t know when. Some take only days. Some of them take months. Some take years. Some never wakes up” The doctor told them frankly. Their bodies shivered at the last words the doctor said. Tears started to fall at the thought of Kyuhyun never waking up.

 

“C-can we see him now?” Seohyun opened for the first time. Her tears still falling

 

“Yes you can but you have two go only by two’s. His body is still fragile at the moment.” The doctor said. They all nodded weakly.

 

“Thank you, doctor-nim” Ahra said as the doctor bid goodbye.

 

Tiffany and Siwon then proceeded on Kyuhyun’s room followed by Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. Donghae went alone. So did Ahra. Seohyun was the last one to go to his room because she doesn’t know if she can see Kyuhyun in that state but she gathered all of her strength for Kyuhyun. She approached the door. Her hands were trembling as she held the knob. Successfully, she slowly turned it and got inside Kyuhyun’s ICU room. Her tears fell as she saw Kyuhyun. Her Kyuhyun lifelessly lying on the hospital bed. Wires and tubes are all over him and this view pained her even more. She wiped her tears as she approached Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun hates it when I’m crying” She thought to herself. She slowly caressed his face as a tear went out.

 

“Kyuhyunnie~” She sang trying to sound happy for Kyuhyun but she miserably failed. Her voice is hoarse from continuous crying.

 

“Kyuhyunnie~” This time she sang it with tears. Tears of pain, to be exact

 

“Kyu, I’m here. Please wake up.” She said but she got no response from Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyu, I-I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I-I’m sorry if I pushed you away. I-I’m sorry for hurting you. I-I’m sorry you’re here because of me. I’m really so sorry Kyu. Please hold on. Please don’t die. Please stay here with me. Please. Jebal. Please, I don’t know what I will do if you die. Please, Kyu.” She cried and cried but she remembered Kyuhyun hates to see her crying so she wiped her tears and said

 

“I’m here so wake up and get out of here now. I know you hate hospitals. So why are you here now? Pabo” She said these lines with a waterfall on her eyes. Her one hand reached for Kyuhyun’s hand and she tightly held it while her other hand is caressing Kyuhyun’s face

 

“Kyu you know what? The doctor said you need to survive 48 hours for you to be safe from death. Kyu, you need to survive this, okay? You need to survive this for me. That’s an order. Kyu please survive this. Kyu, Please hold on” She said to Kyuhyun who’s not even responding but she couldn’t care if Kyuhyun hear her or not. She wants to encourage him. She wants to be here for him. She needs to be here for him.

 

 

Don’t cry Seohyun. Please, don’t cry. Don’t worry Seohyun. Even if I die, you’ll be my only one.

*beep

 

“Kyuhyunnnnn!!!!”

 

~End of Chapter 20 (part II)~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!!! So what happened to Kyuhyun?! What do you think??? ~kkkk read out the next chappie, kay???

 

Anyways, I have new subscriberss! They are

supergenerations_25soneseokyu

 

let's reply to the comments now!

 

seokykyu: I can't promise you... 

imsoinlove_seokyu: Yes!!! You too? OMG! ~kkkkk... I can't promise you either crying

storymaker123: Yeah!!! Hehehe me too... I met a lot of Filipino writers here! Secret! Be patient! ~kkkkkkkcheeky 

 KyuuVlove321: don't cry!!! Sorry for making you cry~~~!!!

thisgirl: be patient~~~~

soneseokyu: Don't cry~~~ Sorry~!!!

trichains: Not all. But lots of Filipinos are here!!! Yes, we are fan of SM Town!!! ~kkkk

supergenerations_25: Thank you~~ Already updated!!!
 
Jacy_Ahio: She is waiting for him~~~ 
 
Thanks for the comments guys~~~ Keep it coming! I Love you all~ Saranghae all my readers~~~ I'll try to update soon as I can, neh? But for now Imma sleep cause it's 3:45 in the morning here in the Philippines, So I better put myself to a good mornight sleep ~kkkk Good mornight to all~~~