We're official (Chapter 13)

It was you all along

 

We’re Official~!

Chapter 13

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

                *Seohyunnie~! Seohyunnieeeeeeeeeeee~! Pick up your phone seohyunnie~! It’s me Seohyunnie~! Please pick up Seohyunnie~!

 

                My phone rang. I pick it up and cleared my voice before answering it.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yoboseyo Seohyunnie~” He sang.

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun”  I said sounding a bit disappointed.

 

“Ah-ah. Are okay Seo?” He asked me.

 

Maybe shocked by what I called him not Kyu neither Kyuhyunnie~

 

“No, I’m completely fine. Why did you call by the way?” I asked him coldly.

 

“Ah, that! I just want to say that I’m going home today.” I got really excited but I tried to keep my cool

 

“Oh, really? Should I pick you up?” I said plainly with a trail of neither happiness nor excitement in my voice

 

“It’s not necessarily.” He said

 

 I could tell he’s being nervous by what I’m acting right now.

 

“Oh, okay.” I said plainly

 

“I’ll hang up now.” I said

 

“Okay, bye.” He said.

 

 I could hear him sigh after saying that. I hang up. I wonder what thoughts are in his mind right now. I giggled when I remembered my silly idea. That is to be cold at Kyuhyun until the day we became official (The day she will say ‘yes’ to Kyuhyun) which is tomorrow.

 

“Aigoo~ I’m excited~!” I blurted out.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

“Is that Seohyun on the phone?” I asked myself as I heard the teller calling out the passengers I’m supposed to be in.

 

Through the flight I couldn’t help thinking about the phone call.

 

Why is Seohyun like that?

 

Did she lose her interest in me?

 

What if she doesn’t like me anymore?

 

What will I do?

 

I asked myself. AISH! I decided to just go to sleep.

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

               

“Today’s the day!” I told myself quietly as I open my eyes.

 

“Today’s the day I will have my first boyfriend

 

I smiled at my own thought. I decided to get up and call Kyu.

 

“Yoboseyo?” he said, obviously still sleepy.

 

“Ah, Kyuhyun did I wake you up?” I asked coldly. Even though, it’s really funny hearing his sleep voice.

 

“Huh? Seohyun? Oh no. I’m wide awake. Why did you call?” He said. I laughed quietly.

 

“Ah, Can we meet later? At the park” I asked. Well, I planned this, obviously.

 

“Oh! Of course, what time? Should I pick you up?” he asked me.

 

“No, you don’t have to. I’ll just meet you in the park later at 10.” I said.

 

I was about to hang up when he asked me.

 

“Ah, Seo, why do you want to meet?” he asked me.

 

“I’m going to say something important” I said. After that we hang up.

 

 

“Aigoo~ I’m excited~” I said to myself as I look on the clock. It reads 8:28. I sprung up from my bed and started to fix myself after an hour of fixing myself this is the result.

 

 

I headed to the park and saw a man’s figure. He looks like this

 

 

He’s sitting in one of the wood chairs in the park. I approach him. I can tell he’s nervous because he’s just staring at me.

 

“I call you because I want to say something important.” I said.

 

“What is that?” He asked me curiously.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry Kyu, I can’t be your girlfriend” I said as I look down. I took a peek to Kyuhyun who’s frozen and teary. Aigoo~ Sorry Kyu, I will be yours later~

 

“W-w-why not?” He asked me, stuttering and maybe trying to process what I said.


“Cause you never ask me to be one!” I said, looking up with a smile.

 

I could see his face lit up in happiness and relief. What happens next is what I didn’t see coming. Kyu knelt down and said.

 

“Seo Joohyun I love you but I can’t promise not to have fights with you because normal couples have fights but I promise to avoid getting on those fights. I can’t promise not to make you cry but I’ll try to make those tears, tears of happiness. I can’t promise to die for you but I promise to live for you. I can’t promise to offer my life for you because you’re my life. I can’t just say ‘I love you’ because I want to prove it. Seo Joohyun will you be mine?

 

A tear escaped my eyes as I said ‘yes’. I’m flattered by what happened. By the things he said I can tell he really do love me. He stood up and looked straight into my eyes. He slowly leaned in as I close my eyes and in one click his lips we’re on mine. After some seconds like that we broke the kiss. He looked into my eyes and hugged me after that.

 

“I love you” He whispered into my ear. I smiled as I whisper

 

“I love you too.”

 

~End of chapter 13~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone? How are you? Sooooooo they're official what do you say? pleassssssssssssssssssse comment and subscribe! Speaking of commenting and subscribing...

 

I have 2 new subscribers!

They're:

 mysticgirlseokyu1213

I also wanna thanks those who commented.

 

Jacy_Ahio: thanks ^-^

Haesica000: we all wish for this kind of guy. I Hope you and me find them soon. ^-^


SonELF2gether: Seokyu is always amazing. Thanks for supporting and loving this fic! It'll not end soon dun worry... ^0^