Transferee (chapter 16)

It was you all along

 

Transferee

Chapter 16

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

                I’m glad that Kyuhyun and I got to share our ‘pasts’ with each other without getting angry or without feeling awkwardness after. Well, to be honest I’m a bit mad about his past, who the heck will do that kind of thing? Well, past is past and we’re happy at where we’re at right now. :)

                We walk on to our next class, Kyuhyun and I have the same class for this one and this one only. :( That’s because we don’t have the same course, his course is Business and management since he will handle their business while mine is Hotel and restaurant management since I will handle our hotels after I graduated. Well, back to reality, where the heck is Kyuhyun? He said he will buy me a drink at the vendo machine, the vendo machine is 3 classes away from our class, so where the heck did he go? An unfamiliar girl entered the classroom, we all looked at her, and she sat beside me and introduced herself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung imnida, you can call me Jessica, hope we can be friends” She said and smiled at me.

 

“Annyeong, Seo Joohyun imnida, but you can call me Seohyun, and sure we could be friends” I greeted back, she seems nice.

 

“You’re new here, right? I think I haven’t seen you before in this class” I asked her.

 

“Yeah, I decided to transfer here since I decided to shift my course and my previous school only offers my previous course” she explained.

 

“Oh, really? You’re going to love it here, Jessica” I smiled. She smiled back.

 

I decided to look for Kyuhyun since silence covered me and Jessica since we don’t have that much to talk. Anyways, I saw Kyuhyun standing frozen at the door, his eyes we’re big while looking at Jessica? Anyways he have his jaw dropped while he’s holding our drinks (one cappuccino and one lemon drink) but it’ll drop any moment. I was worried about him that I left my seat and went to him.

 

“Kyu?” I asked him but I got no response. He’s still on his own world looking at someone.

 

“Kyu!” I shouted and he almost jumped out of his skin.

 

“You scared me, seo!” he joked but he’s not looking at me, his eyes was still on someone.

 

“What’s wrong? You’re spacing out a while ago” I asked him

 

“Oh, nothing, let’s go to our seat.” This time he looked at me and he led me to our seat.


“Oh, Kyu, this is Jessica, she’s a transferee” I pointed at Jessica since I saw her. I looked at Kyu who has this shocked face all over him.

 

“Kyu, Kyu!” I said to him.

 

“Oh, oh! A-a-annyeong C-c-cho Kyuhyun, I-i-imnida” He said stuttering. Why do I smell something fishy?

 

“Annyeong, Jessica Jung imnida” Jessica extended her arms. I saw Kyuhyun who’shesitating if he should accept it or not. In the end, he took it.

“Are you okay, jagiya? You’ve been spacing out?” I asked him worriedly.

 

“I’m fine, jagiya.” He said then smiled.

 

“I love you” he bluntly said.

 

“I love you too” I said then smiled. He smiled back. There’s something about Kyu, today. After 10 minutes more of waiting, our professor finally came.

 

“Good morning everyone, we have a new student in this class, please rise and introduce Ms. Jessica Jung” He announced and Jessica stood up.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung imnida” she introduced herself

 

“She will be in our class from now on, take a seat now Ms. Jung and now we’ll study ---”

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung imnida” she introduced herself, right now, I can just look at her.

 

“She will be in our class from now on, take a seat now Ms. Jung and now we’ll study ---” the professor said.

I looked anther, she’s now smirking at me.

 

What the heck? Why in the world will she transfer here? What does she want?

 

~End of chapter 16~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody! I'm back again! yippee! Wondering who's Jessica Jung? Find out in the next chappie! Such a cliff hanger? yes!!!! Love ittttttttt!!! ~kekekeke 

 

Anyways I have two new subscriberssssssssssssssssssssssss!

namtswbbenosuju

And

benosuju: ~kekeke thanks!!! Already updated~~~~~