we're over (Chapter 18)

It was you all along

 

We’re over

Chapter 18

 

It’s been a week since that “incident” happened. Since then, Kyuhyun cannot keep his mind straight. He always space out thinking why did he do what he did. He’s confused not about his feelings for Seohyun but his feelings for Jessica. He’s still with Seohyun though.

 

Seohyun on the other side, have seen some changes from his boyfriend for the past week. Though he’s still way too sweet, she can see some confusion from his voice. He also space out a lot these past days but she always shrugged off when this happens thinking maybe his boyfriend is only stressed out since finals is moving closer. She is also worried, if you might ask.

 

So she thinks of a solution and came up to ask Kyuhyun to go out with her this Saturday and just have fun. They we’re walking happily and peacefully when they suddenly came across Jessica. Kyuhyun’s face suddenly changed when he saw her. She was smirking at him. Seohyun didn’t notice because she was busy bowing at her as a sign of respect.

 

“I see you’re still happy, oppa.” She said and smirked afterwards. Seohyun looked at her in confusion.

 

“Go away” Kyuhyun said in a cold voice. Curiosity and fear came towards Seohyun as she heard their conversation.

 

“Why oppa? Afraid she will know the truth?” She asked while pointing to Seohyun.

 

“What do you mean?” Seohyun butted in. She already knows she was involved to what they’re talking about giving her the rights to speak for herself.

 

“Oh! You still don’t know Seohyun?” She smirked as Seohyun shook her head.

 

“Don’t listen to her Seohyun, Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said as he took her hand. They’re about to walk away when Jessica spoke.

 

“Kyuhyun don’t love you Seohyun. He’s just playing with you! Do you think he would settle for a girl like you?” Jessica paused.

 

Seohyun did not turn back but she did not walk either. Instead, she froze. He doesn’t know why Jessica’s acting like this but she can’t help to think that she got a point. She’s not that pretty. All the insecurities came to Seohyun that time. She even think that she is not worthy of Kyuhyun but she can’t just give up like that, can she?

 

“Why wouldn’t he?”  She said as she turns to face Jessica not letting go of Kyuhyun’s hand. Jessica was speechless. Seohyun have everything she has. Actually, Seohyun have even more because she has Kyuhyun. She can see that they’re happy with each other but she can’t let that be. Kyuhyun was the same. He was speechless. Who wouldn’t be? Jessica might explode and he can sense Seohyun was almost into bursting too.

 

“And where’s your proof that Kyuhyun’s just toying with me” With this Jessica smirked. She knew something.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, didn’t you have a bet with Eunhyuk oppa?” Jessica asked as she came closer to the couple. Kyuhyun stared at her with wide eyes.

 

“How did she know?” He asked himself.

 

“Don’t listen to her. Come on.”  He said to his other half. But she didn’t move.

 

“Seohyun come on. Don’t listen to her” he pleaded.  Hoping she will obey. But she stubbornly stood there.

 

“What are you afraid of, Kyuhyun?” Seohyun finally speak. She knows where this is going. She already knows what Jessica was talking about but she wanted it straight. Tears we’re in the verge of falling but she controlled it. Kyuhyun looked at her hoping she would forgive him, for he knows Seohyun already have the answer. She looked at Jessica who has this annoying smirk plastered on her face.

 

“Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk have a bet. This is to make you fall in-love with him.” Jessica spilled out and left. She wants to see the break-up scene but she don’t know if she can handle it for all she know she hurt Kyuhyun, again. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun with teary eyes that are full of pain. The only thing she wants to her now is the confirmation.

 

“Is it true?” She asked looking at him in the eyes. Kyuhyun could only look back with an apologetic look. Seohyun’s tears finally rolled but she managed to ask again.

 

“Is it true? Did you just play with me all these time?”

 

“I’m sorry but---” Kyuhyun answered but he was cut off with an angelic palm which is full of hatred.

 

“That’s all I need to know, Kyuhyun. We’re over” She said as the endless tears came. She turns around and ready to leave when she felt a pair of strong arms causing her to stop.

 

“The bet was over. I ended it. I ended it because I end up falling for you instead. Please believe me Seohyunnie” He begged. She cried more when she heard him call her by the nickname he gave her.

 

“Why should I believe you? You lied to me once. You might end up lying to me again. And I already told you We’re over” She said as she pulls out of his grip.

 

~End of chapter 18~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! It's almost a month since I updated! Mianheyo, for not updating so soon! Jinja, I have the 'writer's block' and I can't think of anyway to write. I spent hours on my laptop just writing and deleting and I almost ripped all the pages of my writing notebook because my writing ! Anyways, here it is!

 

I have bad news and good news....

 

The bad news no is I already lost 7 subscribers, huhuhuhucrying

 

But the good news yes is If I lost some I also earned some.. and here they are

storymaker123,Kangarooothisgirl,dtcarla04

 

Please continue supporting and lovingheart my fic! Please don't unsubscribe!!! laugh