Tired of waiting? (Chapter 11)

It was you all along

 

Tired of waiting?

Chapter 11

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

 

*Seohyunnie~! Seohyunnieeeeeeeeeeee~! Pick up your phone seohyunnie~! It’s me Seohyunnie~! Please pick up Seohyunnie~!

 

My phone sang. I picked it up and pressed the answer button right away, not even bothering to see who is calling because I already know who this angel is.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Seohyunnie~!”

 

He sang through the other phone. I chuckled quietly.

 

“neh~?”

 

I sang. This is our usual conversation since the day he confessed. I don’t know but we got very close after that ‘confession’.  Anyways, our graduation already ended that means Kibum also left. At first, I am reallllllly sad but Kyuhyun is always there to cheer me up so I became the sunny and happy Seohyun again. Glad he’s there. ;)

 

“Do you wanna go out Seohyunnie~?”’

 

He asked me, breaking my thoughts.

 

“Huh? Uh- Oh Sure~”

 

I said, stumbling for words.

“Okay~! I’ll pick you up at 10, kay?”

 

He asked me.

 

“Okay~ Bye Kyuhyunniie~”

 

I said. I could hear him chuckling through the other line.

 

“Bye Seohyunnie~”

 

He said as I ended the call. I looked at the clock and saw that it’s already 8:30. I rushed up and quickly took a shower. I dressed myself and waited for the guy who’ll pick me up and go somewhere surprising.

 

*Beep beep

 

I smiled and ran to the door as I heard the beep outside. There I saw the man I’ve been waiting for. I walk to the door of his car as he opened it for me. I smiled and thank him. I ride his car, so do he and he started the machine of the car. It was a quiet ride until.

 

“Seohyunnie?”

 

Kyu asked me in a serious tone, breaking the noise.

 

“Neh?”

 

I replied.

 

“C-Can I ask you something?”

 

He stuttered. I got a little bit curious of why he’s stuttering.

 

“Sure”

 

“W-when-H-How long will I wait?”

 

From his words, I know what his talking about. I stare at him. I got to admit I’m a bit disappointed at him asking me this but I also understand that he’s also a man.

 

“I-It’s okay if you’re not ready yet. I can wait”

 

He said and gave me a sad smile. There’s a silence that pass us two.

 

“Are youtired of waiting?”

 

I asked him. He just looked at me with a shocked expression on his face them back to his driving.

 

“A-Aniya. It’s not like that”

 

He protested and concentrated on his driving. I just smiled at him.

 

“Please hold on there, Kyuhyun. Please wait for me. Please don’t stop loving me.”

 

~End of chapter 11~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________