One last time (Chapter 19)

It was you all along

 

One last time

Chapter 19

 

(A/N: Listen to this song while reading this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5bUTuOguZU&feature=related)

 

It’s been a month since the break up happened. Seohyun have been trying to move on and go on with life but Kyuhyun wouldn’t let Seohyun lose her love for him. He wants her back into his arms. He wants their relationship back.

 

 He is willing to make a fool out of himself. He’s willing to wait outside her house everyday just to get her to talk to him. He’s willing to stand in the rain if he needs to. He’s willing to do anything just to get everything. That’s what he’s doing right now. Standing in the rain hoping she would take even a peek to see if he’s alright but in his dismay. She doesn’t care. He sighed. He looked up once again hoping he would see a Seohyun looking down at him but all he saw is a curtain. Another sigh escaped his mouth. He turns around, ready to leave. He went to his car, starting the engine. He once again looked up. And sigh before tightening the grip to his car. He was about to go when a car parked and there he saw Seohyun getting down from a car and soon enough a guy also stepped down. Kyuhyun’s anger rise but he tried to control it thinking that he’s just a friend but his conclusion came to an end when the guy kissed Seohyun. Like a cue, Kyuhyun dashed out of his car and punched the guy in his face. Seohyun shrieked as he saw Kyuhyun trying to kill Yonghwa.

 

 

“Kyuhyun!!! STOP!!!” She said as she tried to pry Kyuhyun off Yonghwa. Kyuhyun did not listen. Instead it only made him worst. Why is this guy kissing Seohyun? Why is Seohyun trying to protect the boy? It somehow feels like a déjà vu

 

“Kyuhyun!!! Yah! Kyuhyun stop!!!” Seohyun yelled as she once again tried to stop Kyuhyun.

 

I don’t love you anymore Kyuhyun!” She yelled. She doesn’t want to say this but it’s the only way to stop him. Eventually, Kyuhyun stopped. He froze actually. Now this is a déjà vu! He faced Seohyun with tears rolling to his cheeks.

 

“Please tell me it’s not true, Seohyun” He pleaded as he held Seohyun on her shoulders. Seohyun on the other hand didn’t want to look at him in the eyes because if she did she will go back in his arms. She don’t want that to happen. Why? Because she’s afraid. Afraid that all of these, all of these efforts of Kyuhyun is fake.

 

“I-It’s true Kyuhyun” Her voice cracked. Her tears were about to fall but she stopped it.

 

“Seohyun, look at me.” He said but she don’t want to. Afraid of what she will see in Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“Seohyun, please look at me” he said as tears came more and more.

 

“I-if you look me in the eye and tell me you don’t feel anything for me anymore... I-I’ll... Leave” He stuttered and his voice cracked. Finally, Seohyun looked at him in the eyes.

 

“I don’t love you anymore, Kyuhyun-ssi” She tried her best for those words to come out perfectly and it did. These words broke Kyuhyun to bits. This time he knows. He knows to stay away. He slowly let go of Seohyun but prevent her from walking away by saying

 

“Seohyun, can I kiss you... one last time?” Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun just stood there.

 

“Just give me this and I promise to stay away from you and him” Kyuhyun had a hard time saying this but he know it’s time to let go of Seohyun and let her have her happiness. He has caused enough damage to Seohyun. He thought he could heal it but someone is doing it for him right now. Seohyun on the other hand wants to tell him ‘he’s just a friend. I still love you Kyuhyun. It’s still you.’ but she’s doing the right instead of the must. She just nodded as a sign that Kyuhyun could kiss her. Kyuhyun stepped closer and closer until for the last time His lips caught hers. He enjoyed this moment as he could but he couldn’t do that knowing it’s the last time he could feel his lips touching the soft lips of Kyuhyun. After a minute or two he let go and turn away. He walked to his car without looking back, he’s afraid he wouldn’t fulfil his promise if he looked back once again.  He drives his car far from the place. He couldn’t think of anything right now. He didn’t even notice that the traffic light is red he just keeps on going and going until...

 

*BAM

 

Goodbye Seohyun, I hope you find you happiness without me. I love you

~End of chapter 19~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I almost cried doing this chappie!!! crying what do you think? What happened to Kyu? find  out in the next chapter okay? 

 

Anyways, I have a new subscriber!

quietsk

I also wanna reply those who left some comments!

 

storymaker123: Yes they're over -temporarily- ~kkkk. Sorry...

chokyulate03: Sorry for making Jessica the villain.. I love her in real life. I just want to maximize the use of SNSD and SUJU characters in the story... Sorry for not making things up for them forgive me... angel

thisgirl: Yes, they're seriously over... Sorry! I think we all hate Sica -only in this story... I love Sica in real life ~kkk- Nado saranghae my reader heart!!! ~kkkk You're a Filipino too?!! Yipeee! laugh I have a Filipino reader!!! ~kkk

SonELF2gether: I updated already!!!!!!!! ~kkkkk thank you for not unsubscribing I already lost some meanie readers who left this fic in the air crying and I don't want to lose another one!!!!!

Thank you for commenting and subscribing everyonee!!! SARANGHEYO!!! I'll try to update soon, okay? Love you all once again! Goodnight!!!!