Phone call (chapter 7)

It was you all along

 

 

Phone call

Chapter 7

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

                Me and Fany walk off to class but it seems fate’s playing with us. We met Seohyun and that Kibum guy half way. We stared at each other for awhile ‘til Kibum nudged her. I can feel the jealousy and heat rising up to me but I managed to keep my cool. Instead of minding their “business”, I just walk pass them dragging Fany with me. I didn’t even dare to look back.  AISH! Poor heart of mine, it’s broken again, even if it’s still not healed by what I saw earlier. AISH!

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

                After a long time of hugging, Kibum and I decided to go back to the classroom but I asked Kibum if we could get some drinks first. We met Kyuhyun and Tiff half-way. I felt a Pang in my heart, seeing my best friend and The I’m-not-so-sure-if-I-love man together but I quickly washed that feeling away knowing that they’re only friends. Besides, Tiff already has Siwon and Kyuhyun? He owns a lot of girls. We had a staring game for awhile ‘til Kibum nudged me. I looked at him and smiled, I felt Kyuhyun passed by us dragging Tiffany. I felt a pain in my heart when he did that but I shrugged it away.

 

“Let’s go to our class room now, Kibum”

 

I said, pulling him towards another direction. I completely forgot about my thirst.

 

“Huh? I thought you wanted some drinks?”

 

He asked, confused.

 

“I’m not that thirsty anymore, Kaja!”

 

I said, trying to be happy.

 

“Oh, Okay”

 

He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

~At home

 

                Finally! Home! There’s nothing like home! haha~ Over exaggerating but there’s a lot that happened in school today from detention, to my first kiss, to Kibum’s confession, to the heart-breaking event, Is that heart-breaking? xD ~haha.

                Oh, well. I threw myself on my bed to get some peace of mind when my phone ran suddenly.  I didn’t even glace to see who it is, I just pressed the answer button.

 

“yoboseyo?”

“Seohyun”

 

I heard Tiffany’s voice on the other line.

 

“Oh, Tiffany. Why’d you call?”

 

I said asking straight forward. I’m not mad at her, FYI. I’m just really tired.

 

“I heard something.”

 

She said, I giggled.

 

“Tiff, you hear everything”

 

I said then chuckled.

 

“AISH!”

 

She said on the other line, obviously, annoyed

 

“What is that news you’re talking about?”

 

I said, going back to the topic.

 

“Oh! I heard that you and Kibum were seen by someone hugging at the school’s garden?”

 

She said. My eyes widened. Who the heck saw us? But who cares, we’re only friends.

 

“Oh! That? Kibum confessed earlier --”

 

“Oh and you accepted him?! I thought you love Kyuhyun”

 

I was cut off by her.

 

“No! I told him that I don’t like him and I felt really guilty because he’s my friend and he just comforted me that’s why we’re cuddling and who told you that I’m in-love with Kyuhyun?”

 

“I can see it in your eyes, Baby. So don’t lie, okay?”

 

I was speechless by what she said.

 

“Hello? Baby? You still there?”

 

“Uh, yes.”

 

“Anyways, I want you to call this number, *********** and tell that you and Kibum aren’t together and the reason why you’re hugging him”

 

“Why would I?”

 

“Just call it or else---”

 

“Or else what?”

 

“Or else I’ll tell Kyuhyun that you love---”

 

I cut her off before she could even finish her sentence.

 

“FINE! I’ll call that man, just text me the number”

 

I said then hung up. After awhile, a text came. It’s the number I’m FORCED to call. I saved the number and called it.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

I started.

 

“yoboseyo”

 

He answered

 

“Who’s this please?”

 

He added

 

“Oh, I-It’s Seohyun. And you?”

 

I asked. I want to know who the heck I am calling.

 

“Oh, Seo. It’s Kyuhyun”

 

He said. My heart started to beat rapidly. AISH! You’re so dead Tiffany Hwang! I cannot say a word, I can’t even open my mouth.

 

“Oh, Seo, Why’d you call?”

 

He said. I got back to the real world and answered

 

“Oh, Ah. It’s because Tiff asked me t-to-to”

 

I stuttered.  Tiffany will be dead by tomorrow!

 

“To what?”

 

He asked innocently. AISH!

 

“totellyouthatI’mnotdatingKibumandI’monlyhugginghimbecauseIdumpedhim”

 

I said without taking a breath. He chuckled and asked

 

“I didn’t understand a word you said, can you repeat it again?”

 

I breathed heavily and I slowly said

 

“Tiffany told me to tell you the truth. The truth that I’m not dating Kibum and I’m only hugging him because I dumped him”

 

“Oh”

 

Was the only thing, I heard on the other line. There was a silence between us until he broke it off.

 

“Seo, c-can I-we h-have l-lunch t-t-tomorrow?”

 

He stuttered. I laughed

 

He’s cute!

 

I thought.

 

“Why are you laughing~?”

 

He whined. I laughed again.

 

“Seriously, how can an evil Kyu be a cute Kyu?”

 

I thought but I accidentally said it out-loud. He chuckled. I blushed furiously, lucky for me we’re only on the phone.

 

“So can we?”

 

He asked once again. I can’t say no, to the man I “LOVE”, can I?

 

“Sure!”

 

I said. After that, we spoke comfortably to each other’s lives. Until i bid goodbye to sleep. I slept with that one big smile plastered on my face.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

                I reached and threw myself on my bed. I didn’t even bother to change my clothes; I just lay there thinking of what happened this day, from the kiss, to the sights that broke my heart and to the bet. I’m deep in my thinking when my phone rang.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

The person on the other line started.

 

“yoboseyo”

 

I answered

 

“Who’s this please?”

 

I asked. I’m not in the mood to talk that long.

 

“Oh, I-It’s Seohyun. And you?”

 

She stuttered a bit. I jumped from my bed and I gained all my energy back. I wonder why she’s asking me who I am. Then I suddenly remembered Tiffany. Thank you Tiffany!

 

“Oh, Seo. It’s Kyuhyun”

 

I said when I got out of my own little world. There’s a silence on the other line.

 

“Oh, Seo, Why’d you call?”

 

I said trying to break the silence.

 

“Oh, Ah. It’s because Tiff asked me t-to-to”

 

She stuttered. I chuckled silently.

 

“To what?”

 

I asked “innocently”.

 

“totellyouthatI’mnotdatingKibumandI’monlyhugginghimbecauseIdumpedhim”

 

She said without taking a breath. I didn’t understand a word, I promise!

 

“I didn’t understand a word you said, can you repeat it again?”

 

I asked.

 

“Tiffany told me to tell you the truth. The truth that I’m not dating Kibum and I’m only hugging him because I dumped him”

 

My eyes widened by her answer.

 

“Oh”

 

Was the only thing that came out of my mouth. There was a silence between us until I broke it off.

 

“Seo, c-can I-we h-have l-lunch t-t-tomorrow?”

 

I stuttered. I’ve done this million of times, so why the heck am I stuttering?!  I heard her laugh on the other line

 

“Why are you laughing~?”

 

I whined. She laughed again.

 

“Seriously, how can an evil Kyu be a cute Kyu?”

 

She said. It made my tummy go round but I laughed it off. There’s a silence but I broke it off, again.

 

“So can we?”

 

I asked once again.

 

“Sure!”

 

She said. I jumped. After that, we spoke comfortably to each other’s lives until she bid goodbye to sleep. I slept with that one big smile plastered on my face.

 

~End of chapter 7~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi my readers! Sorry for this chapter but I had to post this because It'll be too long if i proceed on the confession. So, yeah! 

 

Anyways, Here's another subscribers i wanna thank:

shy113seohyun97

 

And here are the people who commented on the last chapter I posted

chryphhunnmilesreihn22KyuuVlove321 

chloe1203

 

=D Kamsamnida!