Still mine (Chapter 23)

It was you all along

Still mine

Chapter 23

 

It had been 3 months since Kyuhyun had been certified as safe but he's still in coma. He is already moved to the ordinary room but 'til now he's still unconscious. In that 3 months, Seohyun never failed visiting him, she even sleeps there if she have time or if weekends and she's not busy. Today is not an exception she's here, reading a book, waiting for Kyuhyun to wake up but eventually, he didn't but she waited and waited 'til she fell asleep without her knowing. 

 

Dream (Based on Seohyun's P.O.V)

I am in a room where all I can see is the darkness.

 

"Yah! Guys! Where are you?!" I yelled but I only got silence as a response. Fear is crepting up to me.

 

"Yah! This is not funny! Yah!" I yelled once again but got the same reaction

 

"YAH!" I once again yelled. Anooyance and irritation we're shown but it's more of a fear.

 

"YAhhhhhh!" I shouted with tears of fear. I'm really scared thet I almost broke down but suddenly, a light were shown. I can see a figure but I couldn't see who that figure is. The figure came nearer and nearer and as he came closer I recognized him

 

End of Dream

 

"Kyuhyun"  She whispered as she wakes herself up from my dream. She felt my cheeks are wet signing that she just cried. She sniffed a little as she dry her face while thinking about Kyuhyun. 

 

"When will he wake up" She asked as she sighed. She stood up, she was about to go to the bathroom to fix herself up when she suddenly hear a voice.

 

"Seohyun" He said in a weak, hoarse voice. Shivers were sent to the spine of Seohyun. It's the man she've been waiting for. She turned around to see a Kyuhyun still lying on that bed ecept he is now awake. She rushed to his side, crying while caressing his face.

 

"Kyuhyunnie~ You're awake. Are you hurt somewhere? Should I call the doctors? Do you want anything? Do you need something?" Seohyun panicked for she doesn't know what to do. Kyuhyun just pressed her hand weakly but it made her stop.

 

"Kyuhyunnie, you're awake" She mumbled as the tears fell.

 

"Seohyunnie" He said weakly.


"Deh, Kyuhyunnie?" She asked.

 

"Please tell me this isn't a dream nor my imaginations. Please tell me this is true. Please tell me you're reallyhere by my side." Kyuhyun's tears fell so does Seohyun's. It just hurts her that even Kyuhyun is on this state he's still thinking about her.


"I'm here, Kyuhyunnie~ I won't leave you" She answered as she sit back down and hold his hand and caressed his face.

 

"Seohyun-ah, I'm really sorry about the things you learned but-----" Kyuhyun was silenced by a kiss on his lips.


"Kyuhyunnie, can we just forget about that? Let's move on. Let's just start all over again, okay?" She suggested. Kyuhyun nodded and smiled at her.

 

"And now if you excuse me, I'll call the doctors" She said then she smiled but before she could even take a step Kyuhyun asked

 

"Why would you call the doctors and where am I?" He's like a four-year -innocent-boy who is lost.


"You don't know?" She asked with disbelief all over her face. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

"You had an accident 3 months ago" She explained. 


"I've been lying here for three months?!" Kyuhyun shouted in shock. He had been unawake for 3 months? Whatt the heck?!


"Yes. Now, if you excuse me I have to call your doctors." Seohyun told Kyuhyun who is still in shock. 


Seohyun went outside because Kyuhyun needs the doctor and not long after they came. They checked Kyuhyun up while Seohyun is outside telling everyone the news. After a while the doctors finished checking him up and told him he's already fine but he have to say for 3 more weeks for further check-up. The doctors went out and Seohyun came in.

 

"They'll be here soon" Kyuhyun could just nodded. He still can't believe Seohyun is here by his side. He can't believe Seohyun is still his.  His hand suddenlytraveled through Seohyun's hand who is busy preparing his foods. Seohyun stopped what she's doing and faced Kyuhyun worriedly

 

"Is something wrong?" Seohyun asked as she went to Kyuhyun's side. Kyuhyun only leaned to Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun became worried about Kyuhyun but she tried to be calm

 

"You're still mine right?" Kyuhyunn asked suddenly after a long silence between them. Seohyun looked at him as he cupped his face with her hands


"Of course" 

 

~End of Chapter 23 ~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eiii everyone! I know, I know. This chapter is a crap. I'll try to make-up next chepter neh? but the next chapter won't be too soon. I'm really busy with school. REALLY busy. I told you about my complaints about me not habing a proper recess, neh? now I still have complaints to our educational curriculum, I'm only in my third year of high school but we study trigonometry! I mean we are also human! Come on People! But I can't really complain this is my choice but It's really hard! so yeah that's why I won't be updating as often. But this story will end by 4 or more chapters! ;_; I'm really sad but oh, well! 

 

Anyways, I have new subbies!!!

i_love_seohyunwangaoGamejd64alixicefishyxlove

 

Now it's time for me to reply your wonderful comments!

 

soneseokyu: It won't end that fast cause I won't updating too often~ ~kkkk I've red one of your fics you are a good writer. Thanks! smiley

flupyjinx: ~kkkkkk you're my friend too dun worry~ yes Already updated~ smiley

supergenerations_25: Yes, he is! And now he's awake!!!! ~kkk Already updated~smiley

Gamejd64: Thanks for choosing my fic~ Already updated~ smiley

YouAreTheOne_20: My story loves you too~! ~kkkk Thank you~! smiley