What The Heck is this? (Chapter 3)

It was you all along

 

What the heck is this?!

Chapter 3

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

          I didn’t know what to do. I don’t want to go out of the bathroom. I just want to prison myself in here until this detention ends but I know I can’t. So I decided to go out just to see Kyuhyun reading a book. Why is my heart beating like this?

 

“Act cool! Act cool Seohyun, act cool!”

 

I told myself repeatedly. I saw him look at me and I got butterflies on my tummy! What the heck is happening to me?! He stopped reading the book and looked at me.

 

“Hey uh-uhm I’m sorry about earlier.” He stuttered. I should go to the doctor, my tummy’s really weird!

 

“Ah-ah about that, it’s okay. Let’s just forget about it.” I faked a smile that I don’t know why I did but I know i felt something in my heart, pain? I don’t know either. He smiled back. My heart beated like crazy, seriously, what is wrong with me?! He got back to his book and I did the same but I can’t seem to concentrate. Except the fact that I remember the kiss but I also feel someone’s stares. I look at my back and saw Kyuhyun staring. The butterflies came back and my face turned red but I managed to smile, he smiled back. I got back to my book but I can’t still concentrate, my heart’s battling over my mind.

 

“Seohyun you can’t fall in-love with that jerk! It’s only a kiss! And that kiss is an accident! It meant nothing more, just an ACCIDENT kiss!” My mind says

 

“Seohyun why can’t you let yourself fall for him.I think he has a heart behind his playboy attitude. He’s your first kiss!”

My heart debated

 

“No Seohyun! Wake up! First of all, you’re not his type and He’s a playboy, for goodness sake! He’ll just play with you and your feelings! Just wake up! Don’t fall for him!”

My mind fought

 

“Seohyun, just give it a try. You’ll be happy when you’re with him plus I think you’re really in-love with him you won’t just admit it because you’re jealous when he’s flirting with other girls. Actually, you don’t mind that he’s the first, you just don’t want to admit that you love him because you know he’s a playboy.”

My heart fought again.

 

“It’s Impossible!” I yelled.

 

I can feel him staring at me. I just smiled and return to my seat. Gah! Now he thinks I am weird, great! Just great!

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

                     I was playing it at first, being friends with her and all but why do I feel guilty I’m doing this to her. I’ve done it million of times but why do I feel this way.

 

“AISH! Clear your mind Cho Kyuhyun! You’re not giving up this challenge because of guilt, aren’t you?”

 

I mentally smacked myself. I saw her wander around. I let her. I also saw her stop at one of the shelves and look for something up there. I want to help her but I keep my silence to see what she’s about to do. She gets 5 chairs, stacks it all together then climbed at it. I chuckled mentally.

“Cute”

 

I said to myself. Wait, what?! AISH! I got back to reality and saw her looking at the book like forever, so I walk up to her and said.

 

“Hey”

 

I can tell that I made her shocked because she fell out-of-balance good thing I’m here to catch her but unfortunately, I also lost my balance. It caused us to crash on the ground and our lips met. My heart beated like crazy. ! What is this I’m feeling? She quickly stood up and run into the comfort room.

 

“Cute”

 

“AISH! CHO KYUHYUN!!!”

 

This time I literally smacked my head. She hasn’t gone out of the comfort room for a long time now. What happened to her? Maybe she slipped?

         

“AISH! Why do you care?”

 

I smacked myself again. I heard the knob turned, I quickly pretend I’m busy with something. I looked at her, then bring down my book and looked at her again.

 

“Hey uh-uhm about earlier I’m sorry” I stuttered.

 

Wait, what?! Why the heck will I stutter?! I’ve done this million of times, so why now?! What the is happening to me?!

 

“Ah-ah about that, it’s okay. Let’s just forget about it.” She said as she smiled.

 

I smiled back. Why do I feel pain in my heart. Wait, what pain am I talking about?! Aish! What the heck is this?! I’m not falling for this LoVE again, Am I? AISH!

As time goes by, I can’t help but to stare at her face. Why? I don’t know myself either. I guess she felt that I’m staring cause she turned her back around so she can face me. She smiled. I got something on my tummy but I munagaed to smile back. That “something” in my tummy never stopped, well, this is new! Is this what they call “butterflies in the tummy”? But why now? It’s just a kiss right? I’ve been kissing so many girls before even more intimate than that, so why now? Why am I feeling this right now? Really, What the heck is this?!


Minutes passed and someone accidentally blurted out.

 

“It’s impossible?”

 

I looked at her in confusion but she just smiled and return to her seat. I wonder what’s impossible? ~kekekeke

 

“she’s cute”

 

Gah! Cho Kyuhyun! WAKE UP!

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Another hour pass, one more hour and they can get out of the awkwardness that’s all over the room. Until now, that “something” in their tummy is still there. And they can’t seem to get it away ‘til they can’t see each other.

 

“GAH! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!”

 

They both yelled at same time. They looked at each other and blushed then tried to hide it by sitting on the seats and covering their faces.

 

“WHEN WILL THIS END?!”

 

They both thought. Seems like they both have the same things in mind.

 

~End of Chapter 3~