Best Friends do fight but they forgive each other easily (Chapter 22)

It was you all along

Best Friends do fight but they forgive each other easily

(Chapter 22)

 

"We need another oxygen tank!" A nurse came out. All of the people in the waiting area looked up but even before they can ask the said personnel she rushed in with an oxygen tank inside Kyuhyun's room. The friends we're very nervous, scared and anxious as hell but they could do nothing but wait and wait and wait. They're still a mess but nobody cares. It's their friend who's in the very critical situation. For another 30 minutes nobody dared to move nor say a word and if it's possible, nobody breathe until a doctor came out to bring them the news that:

 

"We're losing him. He's in the middle of life and death. I suggest you prepare yourselves." With that the doctor went inside hurriedly without bowing at them. Seohyun, on the other hand, broke down. She cannot take this so 

 

"I can't bear this anymore, I'm leaving" She announced but before she could walk away, her face met a slap.

 

"YAH! You! Who do you think you are, huh?! What kind of creature are you?! Oh, I know! You're one SELFISH creature! It's your fault that Kyuhyun's here! Then what?! You're leaving?! If it weren't for you, Kyuhyun won't be there! You could've just forgive him! It's just a bet compared to all the love he give you! If you want to leave then LEAVE!!!! We don't need you here! Kyuhyun doesn't need you here!" Tiffany yelled. Seohyun was shocked but her anger controlled her.

 

"JUST A BET?! YOU TRAITOR! You knew this all along but you didn't warned me! You, You traitor!" She yelled with tears on her eyes. It just hurt her that her bestfriend turns her back on her. She knew this but she didn't told her. She knows how she loves Kyuhyun but she let Kyuhyun use her for a bet. But a part of her knows that Tiffany isn't a traitor but right now, she believes she is.


"YES, I KNOW THIS! BUT I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE KYUHYUN REALLY LOVES YOU! I WITNESSED HOW HE CARED FOR YOU! I WITNESSED HIS LOVE FOR YOU! NOW TELL ME IF I'M A TRAITOR, YOU !" Tiffany's anger rose. Seohyun slapped her and it almost turned into a physical fight if Donghae and Siwon didn't hold the two. 

 

"LET ME GO!" Both of them yelled at the same time then  glared at each other when they did.

 

"YAH! You two, STOP!" Ahra finally barged in. She doesn't want to go in at first but it just isn't right that these two important girls to Kyuhyun is fighting.

 

"Both of you stop it!" She yelled. The two of the them calmed a bit but the boys didn't let go of them. 

 

"Do you realize how childish this is?! Both of you are fighting over childish and unnecessary while Kyuhyun is there" She pointed at the ER "Fighting for his dear life!" She scolded. 

 

"You, Tiffany! I've known you since I can't remember. We grew up together and we witnessed their love story together. You and I both know that it's not Seohyun's fault Kyuhyun for being here. Kyuhyun's here because it's his own fault! If he haven't started that bull bet all of this won't happen! and You" she pointed at Seohyun 


"Tiffany has a point. You're selfish! Kyuhyun is there but you're here, ready to leave because you can't take Kyuhyun dying. Do you think we can bear this? NO! But we're bearing this because kyuhyun would like to have us all her if he wakes up or if he... leaves" They all shivered at the last word, including Ahra. She hates seeing her evil brother in that state but she have to be strong for kyuhyun. The two, on the other hand broke down. Tiffany on Siwon's arms, Seohyun just cried. If only Kyuhyun was here. Ahra approached her annd she hugged her.

 

"Seohyun, please be strong for Kyuhyun. Please, he wouldn't wan to see you this way when he wakes up. So please, be strong" Ahra pleaded Seohyun who is now sobbing.  

 

"I'm sorry unnie. I am very sorry. I'll try to be strong for him." She said as she fixed herself. She stood up and approached Tiffany.


"Tiff, I'm really sorry for the things I said. I never meant any of that. I'm really sorry" She cried. Tiffany suddenly pulled out of Siwon's embrace. Seohyun's ready for another slap when she felt tiffany's arms around her. She cried even more.


"I'm sorry" She mumbled pver and over again.

 

"Shhh, It's okay. I'm also sorry for the things I said. It's not your fault that Kyuhyun's in here. It's nobody's fault, okay?" She said and Seohyun nodded.

 

"Aigoo! My Seohyunnie's crying~" She sang and wiiped Seohyun's tears.


"Unnie" Seohyun mumbled and smiled, Tiffany smiled too but was reminded about something.


"I told you to not call me,unnie! It makes me look old" She pouted. Suddenly, the doctors came out making them stiffed again.


"He's safe" He smiled.

 

~End of Chapter 22~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody! I'm so sorry for not updating for so loooong! My internet access had been cut off since my computer had been virused plus I lost all my files since it has been reformatted I lost 5 chapters and 3 one shots. I have to re write it again! So yeeah! Plus my busy schedules on school is really pissing me off. WHERE THE HELL DO YOU FIND A SCHOOL WITH NO PROPER SNACK BREAK!????? PLUS 5 Major subject that you have to pass @ 85 % at the final grade for you to stay on that section?! PLUS, a 40 item quiz at the first week?! So yeah I'm really a busy peron unlike what I used to be!!!! So I won't be updating often but I'll try, okay? 

I have two new subscribers, and one of them is my best friend! TSSSK. I'm shy that she's reading this. +-+

YouAreTheOne_20flupyjinx

 

seokyu1213: He will, SOON~!!!!  wink

soneseokyu: ~kkkk maybe after 2 chapters more~! Thanks but I never really believed in my writing skills, dunno why! sad

supergenerations_25: He's safe now~! Yes they should be~! smiley

flupyjinx: ~kkk dun cry okay? updated already~! smiley

seokykyu: I won'ttttttt~! I already didddddddd~! smiley

YouAreTheOne_20: Updated buddy~! ~kkkk I know~!!! cheeky