Dont have a choice

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
"HELP!" I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Donghae trying to pull Ryeowook's arms away from his neck. Kyuhyun stopped his game and went over to pull Ryeowook away from Donghae. "Hae!" Hyukjae appeared from the door as he ran over to Donghae's side and asked if he was okay. Donghae nodded and looked at the boy who was struggling in Kyuhyun's arms. I didnt even have the time to blink when Ryeowook suddenly let out a high pitched scream. I hugged him tightly into my embrace. I knew it. I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it. It had happened before and i had saw it coming. It was exactly the same as what we all had dreamt about. Someone was hinting us on what was gonna happen and it did. It was going accordingly like the dream. "Ryeowookie.. trust me, that you will be okay. Relax.." I whispered into his ears as i tried to keep his arms to his sides, because if i dont, he will start scratching himself. "Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted when Siwon stepped into the living room. "Oh goodness in the name of Siwon, what happened?" He exclaimed as he dashed to my side. "It's like our dream, Siwon.. it's happening.." Donghae coughed. "You okay?" Siwon asked Donghae. "Yes.. he was controlling his strength, so it wasnt even hurting me at all." Donghae said. "Faster, do something!" I exclaimed when Ryeowook screamed in pain again. Siwon took him over and carried him into his bedroom. I wanted to follow but he told me to stay out for my own safety. I looked at Hyukjae, Donghae and Kyuhyun as when my tears started to flow continously. 
 
"Hyung, he is gonna be okay.." Hyukjae placed his arms over my shoulders. Ryeowook's screams broke the silence in me. "Will he?" I choked on my tears. "He will be.. We had gone through this before, and he will be fine. He is strong." Donghae said. I was beginning to be scared though. "Will he? He is strong, yes, i agree, but how strong can he get when he was about to recover and all these s are happening again?" I sniffed as i used the back of my hand to dry my tears. "What's happening in here?" Leeteuk hyung walked in with the rest, they had went to get some food from the mart. I was still shaken and down and Kyuhyun took over in explaining the whole situation. Leeteuk hyung gave me a tight hug and that's when i couldnt hold it in anymore and cried out. "Siwon, how is Ryeowook?" I heard Hyukjae asking. I didnt even wait for the response and dashed into the room to find the boy sleeping on the bed. "Yesung hyung, he is weak after being possessed, so he need some rest, but he is fine. I placed the ring that Father gave me on his necklance. He would be fine." Siwon came in and explained to me after sometime. I nodded and hugged him to thank him and went back to Ryeowook. "NO!" Ryeowook's shout woke me up from my daydream as he sat on the bed nervously and looked at me. "Hyung.." He was going to cry soon. "It's okay, it's just a nightmare, come over here." I smiled as i opened my arms as he teared and made his way into my embrace. I let him cry out his fear and took him by the lips, telling him how much i loved him and how i will protect him from all these attacks. He could only nod and answer me in hipcups. 
 
"When will all these end...I hate being like this..." Ryeowook suddenly voiced out after calming himself down. He pulled away from the hug and hugged his knees to his chest. "Ryeowook..." I called out and place my hand on his. He sobbed as he refused to look into my eyes. "Dont feel gulity." I said as i pulled him towards me. I knew he would be this way after knowing that I had cried earlier on. "I cant help it..." He sobbed as he buried his face in my neck. I could feel this warm liquid damping my skin, but i dont give a damn. I pushed him up until he was looking at me. I kissed him on his lips, broke apart and again. I pecked him continuosly until he whined. "Stop it!" He whined as he giggled. "You like it and i cant help it." I smiled as i pecked his lips again. "Someone is stealing my line." He giggled. I laughed and gave him my cutest pout. "Dont feel gulity." He said. "Look who is talking about stealing lines uh." I said as i wrapped my arms around him protectively. "Hyung, you didnt tell me what happened to me.." He suddenly said and i looked at him shocked. "Hmm.. Siwonnie told me that you are possessed. That's all." I smiled and assured him. "Really? I am feeling cold now.." He said and i hugged him tighter. "You are gonna be fine, look, there is a ring on your necklance with prevents the spirits from taking over you. Siwon said that your strength against the spirits are weak, that's why it's easier to possess you." I explained. "Is Donghae hyung okay?" He asked. "Donghae is fine, he said that you were controlling your strength and hence he wasnt hurt at all, just abit shaken." I said and he let out a sigh. 
 
"What is with the sigh?" I asked him as he rested his chin on my shoulder and played with my back. "I love it when you hug me, it's so warm and comforty!" He giggled and shifted to his comfortable position. "Am i turning into your pillow or sofa?" I as I lean back on the wall. "Cushion~" He sang and i peck his cheek. "Naughty." I laughed and he giggled. "Hyung-ah, i have a bad feeling about what is gonna come." He suddenly said. "What? Why? What is gonna happen?" I shierked.  "Hyung.....I... wanna... eat. I am hungry." He smiled at me suddenly. "Can you not tease me with this. I am paranoid." I pouted. "sorry, i wanted to liven up the atmosphere." He said. "How is this livening?" I asked and i kissed him. "This is." I smirked. "Aigoooooo~" He whined and pushed me away from running to the kitchen. "Ryeowook-ah." I heard Leeteuk hyung calling him. "Oh Yesung-ah, come over here. Well, Ryeowook, sit here. Okay. So... Sungmin, Kangin and I actually went to the prison where...calm down Ryeowook..." Leeteuk hyung stopped when Ryeowook flinched and jumped at the mention of the trigger to his fear. "In short, we got the letters." He said. "WHAT? WHY?" Hyukjae shouted. Ryeowook made his way to me and hugged me tight. "I dont wanna read it..." He said as he bit his lips. "You dont have a choice. You need to." That voice. I knew it somewhere........oh, HyeJin.