Talk 02 : Sungmin - Ryeowook

The Curse

 

Sungmin's POV
 
Kyuhyun texted me about the need to talk to the Yewook couple. I rushed down immediately to find Yesung hyung silently sobbing on Kyuhyun's shoulder. He was ranting and slowly Kyuhyun mentioned for me to bring Ryeowook away. I took Ryeowook in my arms and walked a corridor down and it was then Ryeowook woke up from his small little rest. "Hello sleeping beauty, how are you feeling?" I asked him as he adjusted to the lightings. "Sungmin hyung?" He asked. "Yeap, that's me." I smiled as I led him into a small waiting room. "Where is Yesung hyung?" He asked as he looked around. "He is settling some stuffs. Now, tell me what has been bothering you. What did the doctor say about your conditions?" I asked as I took out my jacket and helped Ryeowook wear it on. He was shivering from the coldness in the waiting room. "I dont know... as far as i know... my wounds are still there and... they are hurting me alot..." He said as he rubbed his arms slowly. "Are you still cold?" I asked him and he nodded slightly. "Come here, maybe you can be warmer." I said and brought him into my embrace. "Sungmin hyung...... do you know why... Yesung hyung cried just now?" Ryeowook looked up and asked me. 
 
"Well.... He must have his own reasons. He will tell you soon, i guess." I said and he looked back down into his fingers. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him when i noticed his actions. "Nothing..." He mumbled. "As if i will believe you, now tell me." I said as i held his shoulders pushing him away from my embrace and looked into his eyes. There were doubts, confusion and fear all in his eyes. He needed to get his emotions out. He really needed to. We had been there all along and not once he had tried to get what he was feeling out of himself. If this continue, he might slipped into depression which none of us want it to even happen. The problems we had on hand are already serious enough. And that's why Kyuhyun and I decided to help the both of them. Kyuhyun knew that Yesung hyung would eventually say how he was feeling when Ryeowook was not in the presence during his "confession". I knew that Ryeowook will tell me how he was feeling if i continued to press on and true enough, there he was now, in front of me, opening up and breaking down. 
 
"Hyung didnt tell me.. but i can see it. He is hurt yet again, because of me. He cried, but he didnt let me know why. I wanted him to rely on me too... I know who much it hurts to see the one you love in pain and you cant do anything about it, it's the same for us. Yesungie is hurt when he see me in pain and crying all the time. I am in pain watching him being strong for me, hiding all his emotions away. Sometimes, i really wish that he could just break down in front of me and let go of his emotions. I know and i can see that he is tired, hurt and as confused as me. I am not blind. There are alot of things that i wanted to say out but it just couldn't come out from my mouth. Everytime I promised that i will be strong for him, the next moment, an attack would be here, making me go against my promises. I dont even trust myself now. I know hyung is probably breaking down now with Kyuhyun. I am not stupid, i keep quiet because i dont want him to be worrying so much about me. He only does that when i am not there. I knew that, you knew, everyone knew about it. I want him to trsut me, i want him to tell me how he was feeling and rely on me. I know i cant give the best words and warmth like how he had been giving me ever since last time, but at least..... i dont know Sungminnie hyung... i just want to be there for him like how he did for me...I just want to be there......" Ryeowook sobbed as he hugged his knees together. I was abit shock at how much he sees through the mask of everyone. But nevertheless, he is Kim Ryeowook, nothing could hide through him. He sees through things but didnt want to talk about it so much.
 
"Maybe you should let Yesung hyung know what you are thinking about, right?" I asked him. "And then what? He will start to worry about my thoughts and so on and he would hide his own emotions more deeper in him and just spending all his energy on me. I know how much that sicks, because i have alot of feelings, i had been wanting to say, but i couldnt, or probably i dont knwo how should i say it. I am scared, insecure and everything and to be honest, hyungie thinks that it's entirely his fault that i am feeling insecure because he couldnt prove to me that everything was gonna be alright. I cannot promise myself that everything would be over soon as the attacks and warnings keep on showing, and now even Donghae hyungie is being dragged into... i.. i..." He trailed off as he hugged his knees tighter and more sobs can be heard from him. "Silly boy. Let it out. But let me get this clear, Donghae being drag in.... it's not your fault, it's just we haven got to know if Woohyun and..... the diary or the book are linked cases..so quit blaming yourself on this. I am seriously gonna hit you if you say that again Ryeowook." I said as i moved in front of him and grab his arms, forcing him to look up at me. "I am serious. It's not your fault. Understand? and no buts. We can see it ourselves, no one is to be blamed on what the hell is happening right now." I said and hugged him tightly. 
 
"Sungmin ah!" I can hear Kyuhyun's voice. "Here!" I waved to him and then back to Ryeowook. "Wipe your tears away, Ryeowookie, we are going back now." I hugged him tightly again, allowing him to release more of his emotions before he took sometime recollecting himself and followed me to Kyuhyun and Yesung hyung. Yeusng hyung immediately came up to us when he saw us.  "Had you been crying?" Yesung hyung asked Ryeowook as he hugged him. "I was worried about you....you were crying.. i didnt know why..." Ryeowook sobbed. "Silly boy, come here."I smiled as i watched how sweet the Yewook couple were. "Silly boy." Yesung hyung repeated as he carried Ryeowook up. Immediately, we took the hint and began to look out if there are reporters or anything like that. "I'll drive!" Kyuhyun announced and i took the seat beside him. "Did you talk to Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun asked me as I settled myself on the seat. I nodded and sighed while i looked out of the wondow as Kyuhyun started the car and off we head for home. I need to gather my own thoughts and look at this situation in a different point of view. I looked back at Ryeowook, wanting to see if he was okay, but instead I saw him giggling while Yesung hyung mumbled something into his ears. I was really glad that Yesung hyung was really strong for Ryeowook and did not let Hyejin feared him. It's like you can entirely trust Ryeowook with him.  I am proud of having Yesung hyung as my hyung.