I will find them back

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
I had lost to Kyuhyun in Star Craft after a two hours long of battle. "Yesung hyung, you can never win me!" He smirked as he continued on with the game when I groaned and fell back onto his bed. "One day Kyu, one day, i will win you." I sighed as i rubbed my exhaustion off my face before sitting back up. "I will be waiting then. Go find your baby while i continue the game." He snorted. "Needless to say." I replied and got out of his room. "Ryeowook ah~" I called out but to find him asleep on Leeteuk hyung's lap on the sofa as the 83 liners and Shindong were catching a movie. "I thought you guys were playing Wii?" I asked while walking to the kitchen to grab a drink. "They were until Ryeowook got tired." Donghae replied me from the kitchen table. "Ahhh.. are you okay? You looked so pale." I asked as I noticed the pale looking face that was looking into my direction. "Uhmm, yah, i just feel dizzy that's all. Nothing to worry about." He explained as he continued with his noodles. "Do you need me to call Hyukjae back?" I asked but he shook his head. Something was definately wrong. 
 
"You looked like you had just saw a ghost or something and you are still eating instance noodles? That is utterly bad for your health, why didnt you ask the hyungs or Hyukjae to cook you something better or bring you out to eat?" I scolded him when he continued chewing. "It's nothing... I needed some time alone to think just now. I was.... trying to find inspiration for my song." He said. "You sure?" I knew he was lying. Donghae was really bad at lying, he would look away and played with his fingers and hair if he was lying, but seeing his discomfort, i decided to let it pass for now. "Yupps." He nodded. "Okay then." I said as I drinked my water before returning outside to the baby. "Oh you were at home." Leeteuk hyung said when i sat down next to Ryeowook. "Yeah, i was just playing games with Kyuhyun just now." I said. "Ah, that explained why you aint sticking to Ryeowook like a glue." He teased. "Hyung, i do not stick to him like a glue." I replied. "Yah, you basically acted like a super glue or a magnet." Heechul hyung continued and Shindong nodded making us burst into giggles. "Whatever hyung." I brushed it off as I moved Ryeowook into my arms. "He is freezing though." Leeteuk hyung commented as he helped me shifted Ryeowook. Only did i realised the jacket drapped over his body, it was Leeteuk hyung's jacket. "Thankyou." I said as i returned his jacket to him and brought the latter into my room. 
 
Once i reached the room, i placed Ryeowook down on my bed and covered him up with my blanket. Did something happened when i was playing star craft? He looked equally pale like how Donghae had looked like a few moments ago. But the rest of them seemed calmed and said nothing else. Usually if something had happened, they will be panicking all over, gathering together for a discussion but today, it doesnt look like the case. I was about to take a shower before i noticed Ryeowook whimpering in his dream yet again. He had been having bad dreams for quite sometimes now, but because i knew he would avoid the topic if i asked, i kept it to myself. I had also noticed that the duration of his nightmare were getting longer and longer. When the first tear ran down his eyes, i immediately shook him awake. "Wake up ah Ryeowook!" I shook him hard and he opened his eyes, surprised to see me. Before i could say anything else, he threw himself into my embrace and sobbed silently. I s my arms around his body as i brought him closer to me. "It's okay... hush... it's just a dream..." I whispered into his ears as his hug got tighter around my body. Realising that my whisperings doesnt help to calming him down, i allowed him to release his emotions as i circled my palm on his back trying to smoothen his emotions down. 
 
"I thought... i thought i was going to loose you..." He sniffed as he slowly pushed away from the hug. "and why would you?" I asked him as i traced his tears and wiped them away with my thumbs. "My dreams... It's scary... they are scary...." He sniffed. "I am here right now, dont think too much okay? I am here to protect you!" I smiled as i caressed his cheeks. He sniffed and then nodded as he went into the hug again. I smiled as i patted his back softly, humming a tune that randomly popped out into my mind. I didnt know when did he fell back into sleep, but when i finished my song, he was sleeping soundly on my shoulders and clenching my sleeves into my hands, just like how a baby sleep. I smiled at his cuteness. Even though, throughout the years, fans had wanted him to shake off the cute and innocent image, nothing can replace this cute and soft image he was born with. Yes, Ryeowook did tried many ways to shake of his child-like image, but at the end of the day, no matter how y and hot and mature he protrays himself on the stage, but once back to in the dorm, he would always fall back into the cute and hyper Ryeowook that all the hyungs loved and adored. It was also one of the reason why i fell in love with him, but at that time Hyejin was in the way and i couldnt really completely show my love towards him.
 
Having been born in this democratic country, the people around do not really like or support love of the same . I dont find it weird or whatsoever when i realised i loved Ryeowook rather than HyeJin. I didnt blame Hyejin for being a rock in our earlier days, but glad that she proved to me that i am really in love with Ryeowook even though a girl was hot over the heels for me. I can still remember how stupid i was back then. I even quarrelled with the eternal maknae and made him cry. It was the first time that the whole group saw his tears. Ryeowook is a strong kid, even though how tough and rough the training days were, he had never shed a tear in front of us during the practise. I could understand that he was indeed having a tough time because he was last to join the group before we offically debuted with the title track "Twins". The amount of blood and sweat he had shed to kill off those extra weight and become a young and handsome cute boy. But because of that, those weight he had lost, can never be gained back. I recalled how we got together for the first time. He was so shy when i held his hands and told him that i love him. I still can remember his shy expression and cute giggle after i pecked him on his lips. The first time he said "I love you" to me was after a week of us being together and he was back from his school when he noticed me waiting for him in his room. I can still remember his cute smile and hyper self. 
 
However, times like now, everything was lost. His cute and happy smile had turned into a tired yet forced smile. His cute and hyper self had turned into an emotional and terrified self. His confidence had turned into doubts. "Kim Ryeowook, I, Kim Jongwoon, promise you that i would find them all back and stop all these useless things." I whispered as I slowly him back onto the bed and covered him up. I stayed with him for anothert 10 minutes before grabbing my stuffs and headed for a shower, after all that was what i wanted to do about an hour ago.