Just the flu..?

The Curse

 

Ryeowook's POV
 
This feeling, i had it before. It's burning deep into my skin, into my bone. I can't breathe... I am scared and terrified. I sat up on the bed, not even caring if my sudden movement had woken Yesung hyung up. I could feel the fear in me, is slowly creeping on me, taking over me, slowly wrapping itself on me. I felt so lonely out of a sudden, so cold and lonely out of a sudden. My stomach was growling for food. I felt so hungry that i could even eat myself up. I tried to stand up and walked towards the kitchen, hoping to find myself some food to fill this tummy of mine up. I couldnt move, i didnt have the strength to.. It felt that i had totally lost my strength completely. I moved slightly and found myself stumbling off the bed and my right arm reached the floor with a strong impact that pain shot up my nerves to my brain.  "Ssshhh... it's okay..." I heard Yesung hyung's voice beside my ear. He was smoothing me down , wiping my tears away. I dont want this feeling in me. I panicked when i heard more voices. They sounded so closed to me, like those voices that i had heard in the room where i was confided in. Thise big built men walking towards me, holding me up and throwing me across the room, like dirt. Pffft, i know i am light but you dont have to treat me like this. At the point of time, i wished i had not slimmed down from my past image, so i wont be so weak. The voices came closer to me and i screamed when i felt a hand touched me. "Ryeowook, it's me! Relax!" I heard Siwon hyung's voice. I tried to control my fear and lowered down my arms which i had risen to protect myself. "Hyung?" I called out. "It's okay.. it's okay. We are here." He said and pulled me into his embrace while he mumbled something that i couldnt heard through the mumbles. 
 
I must have fallen asleep because when i opened my eyes, i found myself in Yesung hyung's embrace in the living room. "Ahhhhhh cheeee." I sneezed. "So cuteeeee!" Yesung hyung pinched my cheeks after i rubbed my nose. "Hmmm.." I pushed his hand away gently. "You feeling better?" He asked. I nodded. I dont feel anything weird in me anymore. Or even pain, like suddenly, everything was back to normal. I didnt want to ask what had happened last night, i assumed it was night, I guessed it was better if i dont know what happened. "Ahhhhhh cheeee!" I sneezed again. "Looks like my Ryeowookie had caught the flu bug~" Yesung hyung teased as he passed me a tissue to wipe myself. "Ahhhhhh cheeeee!" I sneezed again when i was about to reply him. "Ahhh cheee, urgh, how i did i even catch this cold. buuuuuuu." I whined as i sneezed. I stood up and decided to take a warm bathe. "Bathe with me." Yesung hyung offered and grabbed my arms, looking straight at me. "No!" I looked away blushing. We had never bathe together before and honestly, i was shy about this. "I wont do anything to you, dear, i dont want you to be alone." He said as he held my shoulders and make me looked at him. "Nooooo!" I pouted as i blushed. Yesung hyung laughed at my reaction. "Let's go!" Before i could even refuse him, he pulled me into the bathroom. "Dont touch me." I said as I hugged myself. "Silly boy! I said i wont do anything." He laughed at my reaction. "Ahhhh cheee! Urgh!! Who knows you cant control your own hormones when you see . This didnt happen once, ahhhh chheeeeee. That time you said you wont do anything to me while i was changing and you practically threw me on the bed and ate me up!" I wanted to rant more but he kissed me on my lips. "I promise, i wont do anything for this time, okay? You caught a cold, and need a warm bath. Come here." He smiled at me warmly and led me into the bathtub. "You are acting weird today." I said as I settled myself into the water. 
 
"I..I just love you." He smiled and hugged me tightly. He was scared. But about what. The only thing he behaved this way was when i was about to leave him when i got shot by the bullet. "Hyung... am i dying?" I asked as i pushed him away from me lightly. "No, definately not! Why did you ask?!" He widened his eyes. "Because i can sense that you are afraid...what happened last night.. to me?" I didnt want to find out but i figured out that probably my actions last night had scared him. "You almost broke your right arm when you rolled off the bed." He said. Oh right, i fell off the bed. I looked at my right elbow with had a blue black decorated on it. "Ahhh, this is bad, it is gonna hurt." I said as i patted it with water. "But.. just that?" I asked while i splashed the water at my elbow. "I will let you know what happen when Siwon is back, okay?" He looked at me and I pouted. He leaned in and gave me a kiss and i playfully splashed water at him. "Yah, Kim Ryeowook!" He whined while he wiped the water off his face. "Yes?" I splashed again. "Take a warm bath, not treat this like a swimming pool or a splashing... Yah, Kim Ryeowook!" I burst into big laugh when he was dripping wet from the head to the toe. "hehehehehehehehehehehe." I laughed as I laid comfortably back in the bathtub. "I wasnt supposed to be even bathing. I was supposed to wash you!" He whined. "Too bad!!!" I replied as I rubbed my cold arms under the warm water. "Ahhhh Cheeee!" I sneezed again. I was getting colder. "hyung... i am freezing.." I shivered. "That is why, i insisted on coming in here with you, you are afraid of the cold!" He replied. "You sure?.. it wasnt something happening to me...?" I asked as he rubbed my arms. I knew my energy was running low. "I hope so... i hope so, Ryeowook.." He said as he bathed me with the warm water and cleaned and dressed me up.
 
Yesung's POV
 
Ryeowook fell asleep again. I didnt let him know what had happened at all. I didnt want to scare him. He suddenly shot up from the bed last night and fell down the bed. "Ryeowook?" I called out and he was holding to his arm, crying from the pain. "Ssshhh... it's okay..." I told him as i went down and hugged him closer to me. Out of sudden, he shivered heavily, like someone who here to take him away. His sudden screams shocked me and brought the others to the room. "What happened?" They asked. I shook my head and stared at Ryeowook who retreated to the corner of the room. He burst into cries there and hugged himself closed to himself, yelling in pain and in a blinked of eye, he looked as if, he was being thrown to the other side of the room. "Ryeowookie!" I cried as i dashed forward to him. He screamed and pushed me away. Siwon took over and prayed for him. "Ryeowook, it's me! Relax!" Siwon calmed him down. "Hyung?" Ryeowook called out. "It's okay.. it's okay. We are here." Siwon repeated. I his hair from where i was. "Siwon.. he is getting colder.." I sniffed. "Yeah, i know.. i am going to the church tomorrow morning to check what happened. Meanwhile... just let him sleep?" I nodded and took the boy back to the bed. His temperature was like a roller coaster throughout the night. 
 
"Teukie hyung.." I spoke up when he insisted on staying with me to tend to Ryeowook, while the others get some sleep. "Yea?" He said as he sat closer to me. "I am scared hyung... what if everything starts again?" I asked as I let those tears i held in out freely. I couldnt cry in front of my dongsaengs, but it feel better to cry out in front of my hyungs. Leeteuk hyung sighed and hugged me tightly as i cried my lungs and organs out on his shoulders. He knew how i was feeling. I so much wanted everything to stop, but they kept on coming back and what's more, they aint changing target. The poor boy had suffered enough, even now, he was still healing from the last attack he had from the past incident. He was still having fears when loud noises were made, still having fear of being alone and everything else. He couldnt even be independent like how he would be, and now, he had to endure another upcoming attack from the rubbish bag. "Yesung ah.." Leeteuk hyung could only comfort me as i continued to teared in his embrace. "I have to be strong for Ryeowook.. and i am breaking down like this." I ranted. "You needed a break too. You are also human Yesung, dont push yourself, we are all here, be it for you, Donghae or Ryeowook. We are all here, believe in us. Put faith in us, dont tank yourself and tired yourself out. You are supposed to be strong from the kids." Leeteuk hyung said and i nodded before giving him a long hug before returning my attention to Ryeowook.
 
There he was now, shivering in my embrace. "Ahhhhh cheeeee." He sneezed and woke up again. "Hyung, why am i so cold?" He asked me. "You caught a cold." I said and kissed him. "But i am so cold." He complained. "It's the flu bug. They caught you, making you cold." I said. "Ahhhhh cheeeee." He sneezed again. "But i always get the flu, but i dont feel this cold before. I am cold!" He whined and oulled his jacket closer to him. Donghae passed him a thick blanket and he stopped complaining after that. "How are you?" I asked him as i passed him a cup of hot chocolate. "Ahhhh cheee, i am still cold, but excuse me, you are blocking me from my drama!" He said while pushing me away abit from the television. "You and your drama." Kyuhyun snorted beside him. "Cant we wait something more interesting than this?" He complained. "NO, i want to watch this." Ryeowook said as he held on to the remote control. "It's so boring, they will end up together anyways." Kyuhyun said he turned his attention back to his loaded game. "Stop complaining, when you are not even watching, play your game." Ryeowook snorted and continued to watch the show. I secretly wished that time could stay here now and part of me, didnt want Siwon to be back from his research. I dont want to know what happened to Ryeowook, even though we had already guessed what had happened to him. I still perfer his whiny self. "HELP!" I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Donghae trying to pull Ryeowook's arms away from his neck. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
All : I'm a ROCKSTAR ! 
Yesung : I'm a LOCKSTAR! 
 
Come on DJ turn it up! Make way for the new king!