Vision

The Curse

Yesung's POV

I sweared that I had heard Eunhyuk's voice just now. My heart was racing when I leaped down the stairs to the other dorm. "DONGHAE! EUNHYUK!" I shouted when I opened the door. "Ya? Hyung? Are you ok?" Eunhyuk asked me as he walked out of the room. He looked fine. "Nothing happened here?" I asked in confusion. He shook his head. "We were just about to start a game of WII, what happened?" I was about to say something when the others filled the room. What the hell happened? Was I hearing voices? Was I experiencing things? Ryeowook said I called out for Hyejin? "Are you ok?" Leeteuk hyung asked me while placing his hands on my shoulder. "I...I think I..am?" I stuttered as I tried to recall what happen just now. I looked around for Ryeowook but he wasn't in the dorm. "Ryeowook?" I called out. "Wasn't he with us just now?" Heechul hyung pointed out while looking at Kangin. "We did come down together.." Not waiting for him to finish, I darted out of the dorm and went back upstairs. 

"Ryeowook?" I called out while at the other dorm. No sound. There were no sight of him in the dorm. I tried to call but his phone was left at the living room table. "YESUNG HYUNG!" I heard Kyuhyun shouting from the door. My heart stopped while I prepare myself for what he was going to tell me. "HYUNG! WE...WE.. FOUND RYEOWOOK..HE..IS AT THE ROOFTOP!! HURRY!" Kyuhyun's voice stayed in my head for awhile before my legs started to run to the stairs and up to the rooftop. How the hell did he get up there and why was he up there. The Ryeowookie I knew would never go up to the rooftop even how depressed or upset he was. Fear creeped in as I finally reached the rooftop to see Sungmin trying to get near to the boy standing dangerously near the edge of the building.

No one's POV

"Ryeowook?" Sungmin called out while slowly approaching the dazed looking boy. He was not responding, neither was he moving. Ryeowook was just standing near the edge of the building. "Is he..." Kyuhyun started. "Yes...how are we supposed to get him back?" Sungmin asked. "DONGHAE, STOP!" Eunhyuk shouted when Donghae ran towards Ryeowook, almost about to push him when Siwon who was the nearest held on to him. "DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!" Donghae shouted as he struggled in Siwon's grib. "Snap out of it!" Siwon hissed as he grabbed on tighter to Donghae. "RYEOWOOKIEE!!" Donghae continued to shout. "Who are you! Get out of Donghae!!" Eunhyuk asked while he helped Siwon to hold Donghae down. The rest didn't dare to move, afraid that any movement might cause Ryeowook to react. However, he was still spacing out, staring into nothing. "HE IS MINE! I MUST KILL HIM!" Donghae was still shouting. Yesung didn't want to wait any longer, the longer he watched Ryeowook standing so near the edge, the more he wanted to vomit due to fear. He creeped slowly from behind, silently hoping and praying that Ryeowook or whoever that was controlling him did not spot him. The shouting from Donghae was enough distraction for him as he got closer to Ryeowook. With one quick pull, he quickly pull Ryeowook in and away from the edge of the building. 

Ryeowook's POV

I was shocked when Yesung hyung started to scream while we are watching the movie. More confused when he said that he had a nightmare and bolted out of the dorm shouting for Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung. "Ryeowook, I dont think he shouted Hyejin on purpose..." Kyuhyun started. "I know." I replied as I stood up and was about to find out what happen to Yesung hyung, Heechul hyung gave me a hug from behind. "Ryeowookie.. We will get through this together.. some motherfker is messing with Yesung's head and making him say things without him knowing.. to break the bond between the both of you. You, of all people, knows that your Yesungie loves you more than anything, anyone in this universe, don't doubt that love. It's beautiful and it will be forever. It's impossible for any motherfker to break his love for you." Heechul hyung said. I smiled at him in return, not knowing what to say. They must have known how much insecurities I had with the name Hyejin and how affected I was from hearing the name. I know, it was not in any intention that Yesung hyung wanted to say that, the feeling I had when I held his hand, I knew, he was controlled by some unknown force. "Let's head down." Heechul hyung smiled at me as we left the dorm with Kangin hyung, the others had already went downstairs. 

I sweared that I was walking behind Heechul hyung when my vision blurred out. I blinked. No... I was in the forest again, like how I was like in my dreams. The only thing that changes now was that I was not chased by the crazy lady but there was a little girl who was dancing in the garden. She was dancing to the sound of the mini waterfall, the wind and the birds chipping. Who is she? Wait.. isn't this the dream that Donghae hyung had been dreaming about? We had talked it out the other night when I found him stoned out in the kitchen, we both knew we had been attacked. Although we had slept almost the entire day, he found me spacing out in the kitchen when I was fetching water after waking up feeling thirsty. My attention shifted back to the girl near the river. She seemed to notice me after awhile and was smiling and looking at me. "Come here Ryeowookie!" She called out to me. "Come here!" "Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I?" I questioned as I slowly walk towards her. "Come here and I will tell you!" She smiled. I was following her through the woods, when my vision changed again. This time, I was in a small and confined space. I looked at the blood written words on the wall, I almost let out a scream when the door in front suddenly opened up and someone looked in. It was him... It was Woohyun. "How do you like this place, Ryeowookie?" He laughed when he looked at me. "Come here, take a step forward" He said. I knew I was trembling as he approached me, asking me to take a step in front as I felt myself frozen to the ground. "Go on Ryeowookie, take a step forward." He whispered in my ears.

Out of a sudden, I felt a force pulled me back with such strong impact. "NO!" Woohyun shouted as he tried to grab me but the force pulling me back was way faster than he could reach me. I saw Woohyun fading away from me and was bracing for the hard floor that I was about to fall to, but instead, I fell into the warm arms that I loved so much and my vision switched back to.. wait what? I blinked. I was at the rooftop?! I widen my eyes as I try to understand what was happening. I was just one..one step away from falling to my death. I didn't know how but I started shaking in fear and tears rolled down without my control. I was just one step away from death again. What if they didnt find me here, what if the visions happened again and they aint here or around me to stop me from moving? Would I have fallen to death? I looked around at the members who were comforting both me and Donghae hyung. He looked torn and lost, like me. He was crying as well. He saw me looking at him and started to walk towards me. "Ryeowookie... I am so sorry.." He sobbed while hugging me tightly, completely removing me from Yesung hyung's embrace. "What...happened?" I asked as I was trying to understand. "Your vision brought you up here, didn't it? My vision brought me up here as well.. If it wasn't for Siwon who grabbed on me just now, whatever happened in my vision, would have caused me to push you off the building.. Ryeowookie... my Ryeowookie, how I can ever gonna forgive myself if the members weren't here in time to stop me or you?" He sobbed even more while crying into my shoulder. I stood there, stunned, trying to absorb the information I was being fed to. What if? Just what if... the hyungs weren't here on time.. what if they never found me.. what if Donghae hyung had pushed me.. what if... I felt myself getting giddy and light headed with the questions loading in my head. "I don't.. I don't want to die.." I shook my head. "I DON'T WANT TO DIEE!!!" This time, releasing whatever emotions I had in me. 

Donghae's POV 

I heard Yesung hyung shouting for me and Eunhyuk when we were about to start a game of WII. "What's wrong?" I asked Eunhyuk. He looked at me, shook his head as he got up from the bed and went to the living room. I heard them talking and decided to join them as I set the game back to standby mode. The members were slowly filling up the living room and I had learnt from Sungmin hyung that Yesung hyung was in a vision just now that he thought me and Eunhyuk were in danger. "Ryeowook?" Yesung hyung called out. "Wasn't he with us just now?" Heechul hyung said while looking at Kangin. "We did come down together just now after we had a quick talk with him, isn't he walking behind me just now?" Heechul hyung questioned no one in particular. Yesung hyung had gone upstairs to look for him while the members tried to call Ryeowook on his phone. I was about to head upstairs too, when I looked up at the stairs and spotted a familiar figure climbing up the stairs. "Ryeowook!" I called out when I climbed after him. "Ryeowook ah!" He wasn't responding, the look on his face tells me that something was not right. He was 3 floors ahead of me. I knew the others were following me as their voices came nearer and nearer. I watched in horror as Ryeowook reached the rooftop and was about to run to stop him when I felt a force pulling me back. I struggled a little and my legs almost gave way when I watch Ryeowook walked to the edge of the building. "RYEOWOOK AH!" I shouted. I wanted so much to dash forward and pull him back at this instance when my vision turned blurry. No.. not this time! I found myself in the garden again. "What do you want!" I shouted. "Donghae ~" The girl looked at me again and smiled. "Donghae ah~" She called out again. "What did you do to Ryeowookie?" I asked. "Come here ~ I will show you" She waved at me and I looked in the distance where she was leading me to. "STOP!" I shouted when I saw what was happening in front of me. It was that bastard Woohyun, he was about to push Ryeowook off the building! I ran forward, wanting to push Woohyun away. "DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!" I shouted when an unknown strength held me down. No, let me go!! I had to save Ryeowook! "RYEOWOOKIEE!!" I shouted. I was struggling in the grib when suddenly I heard Siwon's voice asking me snapped out of it. I blinked as the vision in front of me returned back to reality. I trembled as I recalled what happened just now. If Siwon had not stop me in time, would I have pushed Ryeowookie down? I felt my legs go numb as I fell to the floor in Siwon's arms.

"Are you ok?" Eunhyuk asked me. I looked into his eyes. "No... I almost killed Ryeowook.. if its not for Siwon.. I would have... I would have..." I started to cry. "I would have..." I couldn't bring myself to finish what I wanted to say as I looked at Eunhyuk tearing. "It's not your fault... you started to stare into nothing once you opened the door just now and I knew you are being controlled at that instance. I was about to wake you up from it but you started to run towards.. its not your fault, you are being controlled.. Hae, it could happen to any of us.. don't blame yourself.. Ryeowookie is fine.. see?" Eunhyuk comforted me while I turned my glaze towards Ryeowook. He was in Yesung's hyung arms. Did Yesung pull him back? I saw him trying to read the environment and I stood up with the help of Eunhyuk and walked towards him. My precious brother.. what if the members weren't here on time, just what if... how can I even forgive myself.. my precious Ryeowookie.. More tears rolled down my cheek as I reached out to hug him into my embrace. Yesung hyung looked at me understandingly with his  teary eyes, giving me the it's ok sign. How is Yesung hyung so understanding, I almost killed his lover, my precious little brother...  "Ryeowookie... I am so sorry.." I cried as I wrapped my arms around my little brother. "What...happened?" He asked in confusion. "Your vision brought you up here, didn't it? My vision brought me up here as well.. If it wasn't for Siwon who grabbed on me just now, whatever happened in my vision, would have caused me to push you off the building.. Ryeowookie... my Ryeowookie, how I can ever gonna forgive myself if the members weren't here in time to stop me or you?" I trailed off while hugging to him even tighter and cried into his shoulders. I felt Eunhyuk arms around my shoulder, trying to calm me down. The rest were gathering around and hugged us together. I needed this group hug. "I don't.. I don't want to die.." Ryeowook started to shake in my arms. "I DON'T WANT TO DIEE!!!" I let go of him immediately when he screamed. "Ryeowook, you aint going to die!" I said as I held his hands, trying to stop him from pulling his hair. He was breaking down and I didn't know what to do.

Yesung's POV

I can't. I can't lose Ryeowook. I looked as he stared blankly into nothing. I creeped in slowly behind him, praying that no one was noticing me. Donghae was being controlled as well. I knew that I had to act fast before any others got controlled. I reached out to Ryeowook's back, measuring the distance before I hurriedly pulled his arms behind, hoping that there are no additional force pulling him. I pulled him back and ran a distance nearer to the middle before pulling him hard into my embrace. "Ryeowookie.. please snapped out of it.." I panted as I his face. I hugged him tightly, afraid that he might leave me again. "I love you so much..Ryeowookie.." I teared as I looked at him. Leeteuk hyung knelt beside us and tried to warm Ryeowook's arms up. I can see all the others were either distracted with Donghae's behaviour or sighing in relief that I had managed to pull Ryeowook away from danger. I looked back into the boy in my arms, he blinked a little and I knew he was back. "Ryeowook ah..." I hugged him again, burying my face into his neck while I gave him some time to take in what was happening. I didn't want him to see me crying. I felt him tensing up and then looking around and stopped. I heard footsteps coming nearer and I looked up. Donghae was walking towards us and I knew how terrible he must had felt being in his situation. I would never, never ever, want to be in his situation. I would break, I would not know how to react if I was in his shoes. Donghae questioned if he could hug Ryeowook with his eyes. I slowly let go of Ryeowook as Donghae wrapped his hands around him apologising. I would never forgive myself if we didn't find them both in time. The visions... I had one earlier, and they were so real. I don't even dare to think what the both of them had went through. I am so afraid now to leave Ryeowook out of sight, what if the vision happened again, if the vision had made him come to the rooftop, what else can the visions do.... I was brought back from my thoughts when Ryeowook screamed. 

I pulled Ryeowook into my embrace as he sobbed louder and louder and repeatedly saying he didnt want to die. "Hyung... help..." I cried as I looked at Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung. "Let's head back to the dorm first.. I think.. we might need to read the letters.." Leeteuk hyung said as he patted my back, half comforting me, half getting me to move back to the dorm. I looked back down to the crying boy in my arms and carried him up. I wanted to tell myself that everything will be ok, but I couldn't. I knew I was tearing as we went back to the dorm. I was hugging him so tightly, smoothing his back, trying to calm both him and myself down. But the louder he cried, the more tears rolled down my eyes. Once back to the dorm, I carried him into his room. "Ryeowookie... look at me." I placed him down on the bed and held his shoulders. His face were all teary and red from the crying. I know that I ain't any better. His cries had turned into silent tearing when we reached the dorm. He looked up at me and I saw how lost he was in his eyes. "We are going to be ok... I will be with you when we read the letters tomorrow..let's face it bravely, we will be able to overcome it together, ok? From now on, let's stick together like super glue, ok? I don't want anything to happen to you or us anymore. You are so precious to me.. I don't know what I will do if I didn't find you in time.." I stopped when he moved himself closer to me. "Hyung.... you saved me... I didn't know what happen but... if you had not pull me back.. he was... in.. my vision.. and he...made me.. walked forward...just one step..hyung.. just one.. one freaking step.. I would had fallen to..." I stopped him as I captured his lips, kissing him softly yet deeply. One step.. Really... just one step.. If I had not pulled him back... I was relief that I made the decision to pull him back. That timing was just.... "I love you so much..." I whispered while I his face after the kiss and kissed him again.