Warning 01

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
I woke up hurriedly cause i thought that something had happened when Donghae shook me awake and Ryeowook wasnt in the room. I hurried out to find the members crowding around the kitchen and Heechul talking about breakfast. So... Ryeowook must have woken up early to cook breakfast for us. I smiled when he saw he in the crowd and ran to me, grabbing my arms and to the dining table before flooding me with food. I laughed and ate my breakfast along side with the rest. As the rest happily cleared the kitchen after the breakfast, i made my way to Ryeowook, giving him a backhug as he wash the dishes. "Yes?" He giggled when i pecked his cheeks. "Did you put me to sleep?" I and he smiled and continue with the dishes. "Let's go to the hospital for a check up later, okay?" I asked him softly. Honestly, i was afraid that the scars were gone only for a period of time, how can months of scars just disappear like that? "Why?" He asked. I knew questions would be coming from him, so i had prepared my answer. "I just wanna know if you are really healthy, i dont want to live with doubts." I answered and kissed his cheeks. He smiled and nodded, i knew he would give in when i used my emotions to the matter. After all, he wanted to me to not worry about him so much.
 
"I am bringing Ryeowook for a check up." I told Leeteuk hyung and he nodded. "I was actually wanting to ask if you would be keen to bring him for one, but i guessed that you are faster." He smiled. "Ryeowook-ah." I called out to him. He had been in his room for too long to my liking. "Ryeowook?" I opened the door and he threw himself to me, trembling with fear. "What .... what is wrong?" I asked slowly as Leeteuk hyung noticed his actions from behind me. "There.. there, what's wrong?" I wanted to bring him to his bed, but he shook violently and i had no choice but to bring him to Leeteuk hyung's room, just next door. "What happen?" I wiped the tears and sweat off his face but he was only trembling and staring at me with fear. "I am here now. Nothing else is here, it's okay.. it's okay..." I brought him into my embrace and i heard Donghae screamed. "What happen?" I asked Leeteuk hyung as he brought Donghae into the room, the rest had already went back downstairs or went out. "There... is... something in Ryeowook's... room." Donghae said as he sat down beside Ryeowook and hugged him while i got up and walked towards the room. "Yesung.... please be careful..." Leeteuk hyung held my arm and told me. I nodded and then slowly pushed the door opened. "Who are you?' I asked when i noticed something or someone's pressence from outside the window. "It's not answering...it's not in his room, it's outside." I told Leeteuk hyung. 
 
Suddenly, a strong gush of wind slammed Leeteuk's room shut. I noticed the shadow had moved away. "!" I cursed as i ran and pounded on the door of Leeteuk hyung's room. "OPEN UP, DONGHAE AH, RYEOWOOK!" Leeteuk hyung shouted and kicked the door but it wont move. "It's not opening !!" Donghae shouted from inside. "Stay safe okay, i am trying to think of a plan." Leeteuk hyung said, but i couldnt wait longer when i heard Ryeowook and Donghae's frantic screams. "RYEOWOOK AHHHH! COME HERE." Donghae had shouted. Leeteuk hyung and i were desperately knocking the door with our might. " THIS!" I sweared and went to the storeroom and find a hammer and knock the knob down before hammering the opening for the door to move. "GUYS?" Leeteuk hyung banged the door and asked for respond, but..... they were not answering at all. "DAMN IT!!" I hit the door harder and this time the opening cracked and the door swung opened.
 
Donghae's POV
 
I was surprised when the dorm got quiet suddenly. I thought i had heard Yesung hyung shouting for Ryeowook just a moment ago. I was shocked when i passed by Ryeowook's room. There was a lady outside the window. It wasnt something like Hyejin or the other that i had encountered before. I screamed when it wanted to flew towards me. Leeteuk hyung pulled me into his room right at that moment. My heart stopped for a second or so. "What happen?" Yesung hyung asked the moment i stepped into the room. I was shocked at how pale Ryeowook had been. He must have saw the same thing as i did. I couldnt calm myself down. "There... is... something in Ryeowook's... room." I said as I went to sit beside Ryeowook and gave him a hug. Man, this boy, was trembling non-stop. "Hey, it's okay." I told him, half wanting to believe that what i had said was okay. Yesung hyung and Leeteuk hyung left the room, probably to check out what the thing was or was it still there. 
 
A strong gush of wind came and the door to Leeteuk hyung's room went slamming shut, sending Ryeowook out of his trance. He let out a soft scream and looked around hurriedly. "What... happened?" He asked and i shook my head.  "OPEN UP, DONGHAE AH, RYEOWOOK!" Leeteuk hyung shouted and kicked the door from outside. I tried to pull open the door and fidget with the knob but it wont move. "It's not opening !!" I shouted from inside as I turned back to check on Ryeowook who was trying to find something sharp the break the door in the room. "Stay safe okay, i am trying to think of a plan." Leeteuk hyung said. I let out a scream when the lady got into the room. Ryeowook screamed when he saw her. The lady was moving really fast and towards Ryeowook. i was too stunned to do anything at the moment of time. "RYEOWOOK AHHHH! COME HERE." I screamed. Ryeowook cried out loud and tried to move himself off the ground. He ran towards me and i hid him behind my back. I noticed the way he clutched my shirt in his hand. I am the hyung here. I should be strong. 
 
I could hear Yesung hyung cursing and swearing outside and after that, hammering of the door knob. "What do you want?" I asked as I faced the lady. She gave me a smirk and pointed to Ryeowook. "Never gonna happen." I spat and she gave me an annoyed look. "Hyung...." I heard Ryeowook whimpering softly. This was probably beyond his acceptance and too much fear in him. I turned around, not giving any to that damn ghost there and hugged the boy. "It's gonna be alright, hush.. hushh..." I comforted him. "I will be back, this is just a warning, boys. Feel the fear, burning in your bodies!" She laughed like a witch and disappeared and that was when my vision started to get blur. "Ryeowook?" I mumbled and i saw him closing his eyes and his arms slipped off my shoulders. "Ryeowook!" I shook him but my vision was fading. "GUYS?" I heard Leeteuk hyung's voice and blanked.