Endless Doubts

The Curse

Ryeowook's POV 

I didn't dare to fall asleep after what had happened earlier. I am afraid that I might accidentally fall into another vision or afraid that I had another episode of the nightmares. I looked at Yesung hyung who had fallen asleep while trying to comfort me to dreamland. "I love you hyung." I whispered as I slowly try to move myself out of his hug. He had became very sensitive to my movements ever since these s started and I didn't want to wake him up after what had happened just now. I knew he cried alot too and I knew how tired he was after everything. If I was feeling this ty, how would he had felt seeing me one step away from death again. I was extremely tired, but i didn't dare to sleep, at least for tonight. I strolled into the kitchen, looking for my favourite coffee to keep me awake.

"You are awake too?" I turned and looked at Donghae hyung who was standing by the kitchen counter. "I couldn't sleep." I lied as I tried to keep my yawn in. "How are you feeling?" He asked me as he walked over and hugged me tightly. I knew that he was still feeling terrible after what had happened just now, judging by how loud his cries were when we were at the rooftop and how late his room lights were on just now. "I am fine now. You?" I asked back as I lean into his hug and rested my head on his shoulder. "I am worried that something might happen tonight again.. that's why i couldn't sleep.. more like I didn't dare to close my eyes... I am afraid that I would end up hurting you again..." Donghae hyung trailed off. I can feel that his tears were fighting to drop again. "Hyung... You didn't hurt me.. Don't think this way..It was that guy who did all these to us.. It wasn't anyone of us.." I said while trying to hide the sleepiness in me. "My precious Ryeowookie..." was all I heard as I failed to keep myself awake and drifted into sleep.

Donghae's POV

I stood by the kitchen counter, hugging Ryeowook against me, trying my best to hold the tears back. My eyes were tired from all the cryings and my heart and mind were exhausted from the roller coaster of emotions I had went through today. After awhile of silence, I felt Ryeowook's stable breathing against my neck and can't help but to smile a little. He must have been so tired that he actually fell asleep while talking to me and with me only patting his back lightly. I carried him up and walked into his room to find Yesung hyung waking up. "Hey.. what happened?" He asked in shock when he saw that I was carrying his baby in. "Relax hyung... nothing happened. He wasn't able to sleep just now and wanted coffee and we had a talk which he ended up falling asleep in the middle." I whispered as Yesung hyung gently brought him over into his arms. "This silly boy.." He smiled. "How are you feeling?" He asked me when I sat beside him after he placed Ryeowook down on the bed and tucked him in. "Honestly... I am worried and scared.. Whatever happened just now..I am still in shock.." I said as I looked at Ryeowook. Yesung hyung sighed and gave me a hug. I knew that none of us had any answers or anything to recover from the fear just now. "I am just glad that everyone is safe." He said and I nodded. "We really have to read the letters?" I asked as he shifted around on the bed. "Let the hyungs decide on this. I am too tired to care. I just want everything to stop. I still can hear his cries in my head screaming he didn't want to die..his vision just now, just one step and he might have just fallen to his death.." Yesung replied. 

I was shocked by the information that Yesung hyung had just given me. Just one step and Ryeowookie.. I didn't want to think further. "You pulled him back just in time..." I whispered again and he just gave me a nod. "Get some rest Donghae ah. You had also been through a lot today." He patted my shoulder and I nodded, looking at Ryeowook once more before standing up and headed to my room. I switched on my table lamp and sat on my bed staring outside the window. Honestly, I can't sleep. Yes, I was tired. Mentally tired, but physically I am not. I didn't know how long I had spaced out but I fell back on my back to the bed when I felt my back cramping up. It all started with that man opposite, to the hauntings, to the kidnapping, to the recovery, to the book and then the hauntings now again. Exactly, when will everything stop? Does that Woohyun guy really want Ryeowook's life so bad? What benefit does it give him? I was feeling more pissed than scared at this point. All these happened because of his personal agenda, his own personal issue which ended up scarring Ryeowookie for life and now me. Who the hell does he thinks he is, messing around with us? Those dreams I had been having.. who is that girl and what link does she have with Woohyun? Why are we going through all these because of his miserable life? I stood up from my bed and stared at my boxing bag hanging from the ceiling. I really needed to release some anger in me. The more I ponder on this and whatever happened, the more anger I felt building up in me.

Leeteuk's POV

The sound of boxing sounded through the silent dorm at 5am in the morning when I woke up. I looked towards Donghae's room, is he not asleep? I got down from my bed, stretching a little as I tried to release some soreness from my body. I doubt anyone had a really good sleep over what had happened prior. I was tossing and turning around in my sleep throughout the night. Should we really read the letters? Will reading them bring us more harm than peace? I sighed as I walked towards the hallway, Donghae had his door slightly open and I can see him in his boxing attire and headphone boxing away. He looked angry though. What in the world had made him so pissed off in the morning. I turn towards the left and saw Yesung hugging Ryeowook in his arms on the bed. I smiled as I walked into their room. The both of them had a small smile on their faces as they slept. Please let whatever they are dreaming of be good. I the bangs off Ryeowook's face as I looked at him. My maknae..Hyung really wished and hoped that I could take your place instead of you suffering all these attacks. I saw how our strong playful Ryeowookie turned into a sound sensitive and quiet kid. I could see how much he was keeping in and how much he wanted to overcome his fears but it was just so overwhelming. 

Yesung wasn't any better either. He was slowly breaking down seeing Ryeowook in these states. His called for help just now showed how much he couldn't stand seeing Ryeowook's breakdown. It must have pained him a lot to see Ryeowook like that.. I can't imagine if I were to see Kangin like this... It had already pained me this much seeing Ryeowook like this.. How much more did Yesung feel? "Yesung ah.. I know it's selfish.. I know it's hard for you.. but I really need you to be strong for us, for Ryeowookie.. You are the one that he runs and turns to when his fear overwhelmed him.. Come to hyung when you need to talk, but please.. Yesung.. please.. don't break down in front of Ryeowookie..I am afraid he might just feel even more guilty and withdrawn than now..I know it's hard.. I know it seemed impossible but..please.. I really don't know if reading the letters will bring peace or bring more harm.. what am I supposed to do? Will you blame me if the letters bring more harm to Ryeowookie? What if it hurts us more after reading them... will Ryeowookie ever be ok... and what if we didn't read them and all these while the answers to end all these nonsenses are in the letters? I am torn... what am i supposed to do... what will you choose?" I trailed off as I held Yesung's hand in mine, trying to fight the emotions that came up in me as I looked at the both of them. "Hyung?" Yesung whispered. "Sorry... to wake you up." I smiled at him as he rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "I heard you talking~" He yawned as he sat up slowly and carefully so as not to wake his baby up. "Yea.. I was just... I will make breakfast!" I smiled at him as I stood up and walked out of the room, hoping that he didn't actually hear my doubts and worries just now.

Yesung's POV

I was actually awake after hearing Donghae's boxing bag beats. I had became a light sleeper after all these as I am afraid that Ryeowook was attacked in his nightmare. I had woke up twice through the night, once when Donghae walked in with Ryeowookie and second when the boxing started. I was just closing my eyes and thinking about places that Ryeowookie would love to go when Teukie hyung walked into the room. I heard his breathing over us and decided to let him have his alone time looking at us. Afterall, I knew that he was extremely worried for Ryeowook and I had called for help just now after seeing Ryeowookie's breakdown. "Yesung ah.. I know it's selfish.. I know it's hard for you.. but I really need you to be strong for us, for Ryeowookie.." His voice rang through me. "You are the one that he runs and turns to when his fear overwhelmed him.." I know.. but.. "Come to hyung when you need to talk, but please.. Yesung.. please.. don't break down in front of Ryeowookie.." Hyung... how am I supposed to control myself when I see Ryeowook in that situation.. it's just so painful to me... "I am afraid he might just feel even more guilty and withdrawn than now..I know it's hard.. I know it seemed impossible but..please.." What am i supposed to do... "I really don't know if reading the letters will bring peace or bring more harm.. what am I supposed to do? Will you blame me if the letters bring more harm to Ryeowookie?" I don't know hyung... I had been asking myself that too.. Honestly.. I don't know... "What if it hurts us more after reading them... will Ryeowookie ever be ok... and what if we didn't read them and all these while the answers to end all these nonsenses are in the letters? I am torn... what am i supposed to do... what will you choose?" Hyung... I really have no idea...

"Hyung?" I whispered. "Sorry... to wake you up." He smiled at me. "I heard you talking~" I fake a yawn as I sat up slowly and carefully so as not to wake Ryeowook up. "Yea.. I was just... I will make breakfast!" He avoided the topic and walked out of the room. Honestly, I don't really know how to feel about the letters. I had the same doubt as Teukie hyung. What if reading the letters bring more harm to Ryeowook or Donghae? And what if the answers are all in the letters? What if reading the letters had the same effect as the book that Hyejin took away? Will the rest of the members be implicated? Or will the attack be soley on Ryeowook since it was written by that motherfker? I sighed as I looked at the boy next to me. "How much do you have to suffer before we can be freed?" I whispered as softly as I could as I his cheeks. His breakdown last night had scared me. I had never seen him so broken, even more broken then before. I know deep down that he was not over the fact that he was so near death again yet he probably will not show it anymore in front of anyone or me because I know him best. I know that he will hide his feelings yet again as he was feeling guilty about worrying us once more. And this will eventually eat him up.. I couldn't help but hug him closer to me. How? Just how can I let him know that I am also afraid.. just how? How can I even let him know that I too, am afraid of what's gonna come? 

I kissed his lips when he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning baby~" I smiled as I looked at him rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Morning hyung~" He yawned and looked at me. "Did you have enough sleep?" I asked him as I his hair backwards. "Deh." He smiled. "Ryeowookie.. I love you so so much baby." I said and lean in for my morning kiss. "You are very chessy in the morning" He laughed as he pecked me on my cheek. "I am always like this, ain't I?" I pinched his nose. "Yes, you are!" He giggled. It was good to see his laughter in the morning. Please let today be a good day. "Teukie hyung cooked breakfast, do you want to sleep in or have breakfast?" I asked him while i pulled him into a hug. "I wanna have breakfast but let's stay like this for a while longer." He giggled again while resting his head on my chest. I smiled as I hugged him tighter into my embrace. "Are we reading the letters today?" He asked.