Being Positive and Strong, for you.

The Curse

Yesung's POV

"Nothing will change even though we dont read it right? You might have gotten the letters but i rather we dont read it and just deal with whatever that might come. Reading the letters would make us even more paranoid. Ever heard that curiousity kill the cat? I want to protect Heebum, so let's not read it." Heechul hyung said and grabbed all the letters from Leeteuk hyung and placed them into the drawers beside the dining table. "Ryeowook have to read.." Hyejin said as she came forward. "I said it doesnt make any difference, what is gonna happen, will happen. So why bother scaring the poor kid?" Heechul hyung fought back. I hugged Ryeowook when i felt his body trembling as HyeJin got closer. "HyeJin, just stay there and stop moving." I said and she pouted. 
 
"Doesnt work on me." I mumbled when she did that. I kissed Ryeowook and she eewed in disgust. "You can leave if you dont like." Kyuhyun smirked as he nodded at my actions. "Ryeowookie, I love you." I smiled as I moved him right in front of me and hugged him tightly towards my embrace. "Yesungie, why not consider being with me? It will save you from all the troubles you are dealing with now and probably, you will get to sleep well, without a certain someone waking you up to put him to sleep, like a baby, even though you are dead tired." HyeJin smirked. "It's not true." I wanted to retort but she cut me off by continuing. "Admitting it Yesung, you are frustrated that you cant have a good sleep for once because of him." and she pointed towards Ryeowook and laughed and then disappeared. "So this is what she is doing, she is trying to play with your minds." Heechul hyung shook his head before putting a lock over the drawer, where the letters were. "None of you, are allowed to read the letters." He said before putting the key into his own pocket. 
 
We continued with eating dinner after that, since we were around the dining table. Ryeowook was really quiet during the dinner, and everyone could tel that he wasn't even eating right. "Ryeowookie-ah?" I called out and he looked at me. I could spot that glimpse of sadness in his eyes. "Listen, whatever HyeJin said, she is trying to disturb our relationship. Dont let it affect you. I dont find anything troublesome at all. I love to put you to sleep, yes, i cant denied that i am tired, but watching you sleep peacefully, i can sleep better after that. Baby, listen. I love you and nothing that she had said was what i felt." I said as i held on to his shoulders and looked at him. He looked at me, nodded before making an excuse to the toilet.
 
I knew he was gona cry, i knew that he was deeply affected for what HyeJin had said. Knowing Ryeowook, he would probably gone crying in the toilet again. I felt my heart sank as I watched him hurried to the toilet, probably couldnt hold his emotions in any longer. I wanted to go over, but decided to let him have his space. I wanted to comfort him, but i am afraid that he would feel more guilty. "Just go to him, he need the warmth." Leeteuk hyung nudged me, sensing my doubt. I nodded, and walked towards the toilet, slowly, i didnt want to scare him, but before i even reached, he ran into his bedroom and close the door. I heard sobs over the door. I sighed as i placed my hand on the door knob, slowly opening the door. I walked towards the crying boy on the bed and kissed his forehead before pulling him into my embrace, letting him sit on my lap. He clinged on to my shirt as he sobbed silently. 
 
"Told ya, it's nothing. I am not..." He cut me off by shaking his head. "It's not about that hyung... i trust your feelings and actions towards and for me... it's just...." He bit his lips and then looked away. "It's just?" I asked. "unknowinglyifeellikeaburdentoeveryone..." he mumbled. "Ryeowookie, you are mumbling, i cant catch what you had said." I smiled as i his cheek with my thumb as i wiped his tears away, looking at him, in his eyes. "I....unknowingly i feel like a burden to everyone..." He bit his lips and looked away again after saying that. "No darling, you aint. Silly boy." I smiled as i hugged him closer to him, rocking him as he sniffed. "No one finds you a burden, understand? We all love you and will protect you, dont worry about Hyejin, she doesnt know who she is up to. Yesung hyung will definately protect his dearest Ryeowookie, from everything. Understand?" I said as i pinched his nose lightly. He smiled and nodded, leaning in more towards me.
 
"Are you still hungry baby?" I asked. He was quite hungry a few moment back though. "Aniyo.. i am full now. Full of your love." He giggled and i peck his cheeks. "Silly boy." I sighed as i ran my fingers through his silky hair. "But hyung... do we have to deal with all these until we die?" He asked me suddenly after a moment of silence. "Nonsense. Of course not, this will be solved and we will do anything to make it end fast, so i can pamper you like a baby." I smiled and he blushed. "Aniyo... i meant, the last time when i was attacked... we thought that everything would end soon and we can live happily, but in the midst of recovering...... we got to deal with it again..." He sniffed and look at me with his teary eyes. I leaned in and kiss him on his nose. "Silly boy, it wasnt the end last time, i am sure everything in gonna be okay soon." I said. 
 
"Everything? Including the diary, those letters, hyung... all these will take a long time.The curse, the foresight of yourself dying and the things i am going through, my wounds hurt like , but what hurts more is that the members, including yourself, have not once stop worrying about me. I dont like the feeling of being worried at. It hurts so much, knowing you cant even pull through at least abit to let the others worry less about you. It hurts more to know that I, myself, do not have the strength to fight everything myself. The spirits are stronger than me, everything is in a mess. Even if these wounds hurts so effing much, it's still not as hurtful as how it is compared to you worrying for me and.. and.....i cant even... hnghhhh...." He broke down crying after rambling and I held him so close to me, almost as if he wanted to leave me.
 
"Sssssh... hush hushh..Ryeowookie... sshh.. hush..." I tried to calm him down, but he went wailing into my neck and cried. I let him rest his head on my shoulders as he sobbed and i patted his arms, rubbing it to hush him and kissing his cheeks. "It's gonna be okay soon, trust hyung.. okay?" I smiled and hugged him. "How... can you be so positive... about what is happening? How can... you.. control your emotions? I cant even hold it in... i cant... i result to crying everytime... i cant... but how do you...." I kissed his lips and then wiped his flowing tears. "I did that for you, for your sake. Imagine if i broke down and cry, woudn't us be a pair of crybabies crying our eyes away? If i am not strong enough, how do i protect and comfort my little precious?" I and he hugged me tightly. "Silly boy, no matter what, i will not leave you. No matter what, we will face this together. No matter what, I will make sure that all physical attacks to you will be avoided. No matter what, I still love you and pamoer you like a kidddd." I smiled as i slowly placed him on the bed and tickled his sides, making him yelp and laugh in his cries. "Now, i need you to smile." I said and he pouted. We were fooling around and i accidentally fell on top of him, our faces just inches away. "I love you." I smirked as i lean down to attack his lips. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
-Yay for an update- ^^ my holidays are coming soon ^^