Ruin

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
"Where are we going again?" Ryeowook asked when he swung my hand to and fro as we walked along the streets in the evening. "Somewhere~" I chuckled when i saw a pout forming on his lips. "Awwww, dont be like this, i swear you wil love the place that i am bringing you to!" I said as I held him closer to me. We were both in the streets with thick coats as we do not want anyone to notice us. After all, my purpose of the date was to lighten Ryeowook up, not to run away from fans. "Are you going to bring me to your new stall that is not open yet? Because i really want to see the interior designs." He asked again. "Do you not believe your boyfriend's artwork?" I teased. "Your art? It must had ben hard on Jongjin because of your art, hyung." He laughed. "Yah!" I poked his side as he walked ahead of me. "Do you know where we are going?" I asked him. "Mouse Rabbit! Why isit called Mouse Rabbit again?" He asked as he turned around to look at me. "It's a family shop, I am born in the year of mouse and Jongjin is born in the year of rabbit ~" I said. "Did you not remember that i am also born in the year of the rabbit?" He pouted. "Haha, Ryeowookie, if i said that the name represent us, what would the fans react? It's safer to use Jongjin~" I laughed. "The fans loved Yewook! And you are using your brother, you are so evil." Ryeowook sticked his tongue out. "Well, from what i see, people love Kyuwook more than Yewook." I sighed. "I see, someone is jealous!" He laughed and held my hand and walked into my newly opened shop. 
 
"You are the first visitor, beside my family~" I smiled as i locked the door. "It's pretty in here! I am such alot of fans will come and visit!" He said as he went around the shop. "Will you visit too?" I asked. "It depends~" He giggled and headed to the kitchen to take a look. "Yesungieeee, the kitchen is very pretty! Can our house be like this next time?" He asked as he stared into my eyes. "Well, it depends if i am gonna marry you~" I teased, expecting him to pout and whined, but instead he retorted. "Who wants to marry you?" He sticked his tongue out again as he ran his fingers through the cups on the counters. "They are pretty~" He said as he studied the shop. "Why do you bring me here?" He asked me as he hugged me from the back when i was looking at one of the painting hung on the wall. "Well, let's see if you can find something that symbolised the both of us in this shop. One kiss for one correct answer." I said as i careressed his cheeks. "Who told you that i wanted to play this game?" He whined before letting go of me and looked around the shop. "This?" He squealed when he pointed to a painting of two rings connecting each other. "and why?" I smiled as I walked towards him, embracing him in my arms. "This!" He said as he took out his necklance and showed me. It was a necklance of two rings connecting to one another. I gave him that on our 4th anniversary. "Awwww hyung!" He said as I leaned in to give him a kiss on his lips. "Hyung~ is there anymore?" He asked me. "There is one more." I said and he looked around again before walking to a big poster of the whole Super Junior and pointed at it happily. "I found it! This poster!" He said as he looked back to me. 
 
"Do you remember what happen during this photoshot?" I asked as I kissed his cheek. "Yupps, forever." He smiled. The picture was taken after a week of us being together and this particular poster represent us because it was when we announced to the whole team that we are together offically and the happy smilke on everyone's faces just make my heart warm. "Well, are you happy that i brought you here?" I asked and he nodded. "But i am hungry." He said and he pointed to his stomach. "Took care of it, a very long time ago!" I smiled as i led him out of the shop, locking it up, making sure everything was offed before bringing him across the street. "We came here on our first date!" Ryeowook squealed as he grabbed my arm tightly. "Yesungieeee." He whined. "Now, dont cry in public okay? Let's go get you some food." I smiled when he looked at me with his eyes filled wth tears. "Foooood!" He cheered and we walked into the place hand in hand. "Ommoooooo!" Ryeowook cried when he saw what was in front of him. I had decorated the small park with small light bulbs and a mini Christmas tree in the middle. "Merry Christmas baby~" I sang to him. "Yesungieee hyung!" He hugged me tight. "Thankyou!" He sobbed as he looked at me. "Silly boy, don't cry, go on and open your present~" I gave him a small box. "What is it?" He asked ask he unwrapped the box, there was a button in the middle of the box. "Press it~" I said. He nodded before pressing it and cried in surprise. Fireworks began to shot up into the sky and i hugged him close to me as we both enjoyed the 5 minutes-worth of fireworks. "Hyungie... thankyou! but you dont have to spend so much, fireworks are expensive..." He sniffed. "Anything, as long as i see the smile on your face. Ryeowook, i love your smile." I said and kissed him on his lips gently. 
 
"I enjoyed myself today, thankyou hyung! I love you!" Ryeowook siad as he planted a kiss on my cheek as we sat down by the pond in the park and stared at the moon. "Remember this baby, whatever happens, i am here for you, forever and always. I will not leave, not even Hyejin can make me leave you. You're mine and my only baby. I only love you and no one else. I only see you, but no one else." I said as he leaned against me. "Liar, you still love your family and the members!" He giggled. "You know i am talking about different kind of love." I ran my hand through his hair. "Can we head home now?" He asked and i nodded. "Are you feeling cold?" I asked and he nodded while i removed my own coat and placed it over him. "Wouldn't you be cold too?" He asked in alarm. "Nope, i am fine. Come on, let's go home and give you a warm bath." I smiled and held on to his hand. It was a pleasent day and Ryeowook enjoyed himself very much. I was happy to see his smile and glad that nothing had happened in between to ruin my Christmas plan for him, but what i failed to realise was that we were being followed when we were on the way home. I only found out that someone was following us when we reached our lobby. Ryeowook didn't seemed to notice the stalker as he was busy telling me stories about his dramas and what should i watch. "Hyung!" I heard Donghae's voice when i was about to enter the lift. "Oh hey." I greeted when he and Hyukjae ran into the lift. "Where did you two go?" He asked and I shook my head. "Not telling you~" I said. "Well, we went to the Lotte world, and we saw someone following you two from a distance so we ran to catch up, did you two not notice?" Hyukjae asked. "No..." I shook my head and held Ryeowook's body. He was starting to tremble a little. "Hey, it's gonna be..." I was cut off when the lift jerked. "What in the world?" Donghae mumbled, "Hyung, we are stuck in the lift, the lift aint moving!" Hyukjae began to panic as Donghae tried to press all the buttons and the emergency button. Ryeowook was trying to get a signal from his phone. It was then the light began to flicker that Ryeowook screamed. "We are gonna be okay." I tried to calm my dongseangs down. "Omg, we are stuck. Help!!!" Donghae pounded on the door as Hyukjae tried to connect to the lobby through the telecom and I hugged the crying Ryeowook towards me. It was suppose to be a pleasant day! Who the hell ruin it?