It has started.

The Curse

 Ryeowook's POV

Sungmin hyung pulled me out into the living room before Eunhyuk hyung turned crazy and attack me. I was so shocked that i fell numb in his arms and sat on the ground, tearing. He picked me up and placed me on the couch and Kyuhyun took me into the balcony. I was tearing and staring that the place i was afraid to look at for a few months. The place where i was confined for almost two days. I was afraid that everything will happen again. I was afraid. Kyuhyun covered with vision with his hands and brought me into his embrace. "Don't stare at that place, you silly." He snorted. I knew that he was worried about me. "Kyuhyun ah.... When will i have freedom?" I sobbed as i rest against his body and stared into the sky and he massaged my shoulders. He didn't answer me, probably wondering how to..

The freedom i had now, were trashed, everything was back. Her words never left me, alone. She wanted to be with Yesung hyung so badly that she haunted me, tried to kill me. I was afraid. Afraid that Yesung hyung will leave me... She was the reason why i fought with hyung back then, it was a tough month for me and i cried to sleep every night after that fight, but .... I know that hyung loves me a lot, i couldn't help but to think that he will leave for HyeJin noona..... I had no idea when Kyuhyun had gone and the warmth behind me and changed to Yesung hyung's. He hugged me so tightly, probably sensing my fear. "Baby, you are as easy as a book." he said and i gave him a confused look. "Means that you are easily readable.. If you are thinking about me leaving for HyeJin, stop it, because that will never ever happen, i love you and only you, besides, you are already my property, ain't you?" He spoke as he traced his fingers down my sides, touching my hips. "Don't feel insecure okay. Because i would never leave you. We went through so much till today, that girl isn't gonna make me change my heart and mind." He breathed into my neck, making me shivered.

"Hngg...." I broke into tears and hugged him tightly, burying my face into his neck and pressing myself close to him. I couldn't express how grateful i was towards him and how happy and touched i was by his words. I love him. I love him very much, he was my everything, i gave him my everything and he was everything that i had and could rely on besides the members. "You know... You are my everything... I cant afford to..." He smiled and kissed me, before i could finish. "Ryeowookie, you are my everything too, I love you." he said after breaking the kiss and i nodded and blushed. Not until then, i realized that i was still in the balcony. "I am getting cold..." i said and he pulled me into the dorm and sat near the heater while Kyuhyun passed me a drink. I smiled and took the drink and stared at the only closed door in the dorm. "Eunhyukie hyung...." i looked at Yesung hyung and he gave me a weak smile. "He is fine, resting now, i guessed." he told me. "Well, i really hope that they are resting, yknow." Heechul hyung snorted. I gave him a confused look but as soon as i open my mouth wanting to speak, moans came out from the room and i blushed.

"You understand now?" Heechul hyung laughed at my reaction and messed my hair. I smiled and nodded. I was still so shy when it comes to this. I heard a giggle and then a strong arm wrapped itself around my waist. I looked up to see Yesung hyung looking at me with those eyes. He always showed me those eyes when he wanted THAT. I looked away immediately and the hyungs were laughing at my reaction. "Yesung ah, let Ryeowook calmed down first." Teukie hyung laughed and messed my hair as i tried to ignore the touches Yesung hyung was giving me. "Aniyoo!" I whined when he picked me up and walked towards the room. "Yesungieeee!" I hit him and he locked the door and placed me on the bed. "Hyung!" was the last word i had before he attacked me.

Sungmin's POV

We laughed when Ryeowookie whined as Yesung hyung brought him into the room and locked the door. More moans filled the dorm within minutes and we decided to on the television before more of us got . But something was bothering me a lot, Yesung hyung didn't talk about the  book that Eunhyuk was holding to, in the room, and i couldn't find the book anywhere neither. Why does he want to hide the book and what exactly is the book about? Is it like the diary like the variety show 'Mystery 6' that we had filmed a few years back... No it cant be, our dorm had history and it was already solved and dealt with the other time, like a few months back, so it couldn't be it. Heechul hyung said that Hyejin was back to snatch Yesung hyung from Ryeowook and she tried to kill Ryeowook, so it could be HyeJin's act, but what Ryeowook said just now was troubling me....

The mark on Donghae's arms, they were familiar to him, so in fact the things were happening to us again, but why Donghae now? I don't  get how is it related to Donghae when there was HyeJin in the picture. Unless..... There are two things happening at the same time. I didn't know that two hours had passed as i was too absorbed in my own thoughts until Eunhyuk sat next to me. "Sungmin hyung, what are you thinking about?" He asked and i just shrugged. Yesung hyung must have had a reason to not let the members knew about the book, i wanted to ask him. Just as i looked up, i saw a shadow forming outside of Ryeowook's room. Anger filled me in, instead of fear. "Who the are you?" I shouted at the shadow, but it took no noticed of me. "Yesung! Be careful, there is a shadow outside your door!" I yelled and everyone paused what they are doing and looked at me. The shadow slowly disappeared through the door into the room. "Yesung! Ryeowook!" I shouted and i ran to the room and knocked the door down. I was hoping that nothing would happened to them but i out when i spotted the both of them being cornered to the side of the room.

Yesung's POV   

I was caressing Ryeowook's beautiful face when suddenly Sungmin's shout woke him  and I up from our lovey dovey honeymoon. "Hyung....." he started and i hugged him close to me as a shadow was beginning to form near our door. Luckily we were dressed up after what we had just now. The shadow came towards us and i picked the trembling boy up and tried to escape but we were cornered. Immediately instinct, i placed Ryeowook down and stood in front of him and protecting him. But Sungmin broke through the door just then, the shadow seemed to retreat but before I could even blink, the shadow went right into Sungmin and he stood there rooted to the ground and stared at the ground. It's kinda of creepy. It was not until Ryeowook started to whimper that i stopped starting at Sungmin. The members were standing outside the room, Eunhyuk and Siwon had stopped them from entering. I could see how anxious Kyuhyun was, but he was calmed. If itwas me, i probably yelled at Eunhyuk and Siwon to get out of the way.. "Yesung hyung, can you slowly come out?" Siwon asked me and i nodded. Holding Ryeowook behind me, i slowly moved against the wall, slowly out to the rest of the members. Sungmin was still staring on the ground showing no response at all. All of us, knew better then to call him now. At least, we have to get Ryeowook out of here first. we safely bypass Sungmin, just as we was about to reach the door, it was only 5 steps left to them, Sungmin suddenly grabbed Ryeowook's wrist and pull him towards him. "NOOO!" I shouted as I tried to grab Ryeowook back, but i failed. Ryeowook was shaking with fear as he was face to face with Sungmin.

"Sungminnie hyung... you are hurting me...." He sobbed as he tried to get out of his grib, but Sungmin was just starring into nothing. "The curse... the curse...." He repeated and stared at Ryeowook. "I dont understand, let me go!!!!" Ryeowook whined as Sungmin grab his beck by now. "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" I yelled, wanting to go forward but Siwon was holding me back. "Sungmin hyung....." Ryeowook cried and reached out to touch his face. Sungmin shook a little, before collasping. "Urgh, what the hell happened... Ryeowook?" He spoke up. "HYUNG!" Ryeowook hugged him tightly and cried. Siwon released me and i walked slowly to them and Sungmin was sobbing after realizing what had happened. "Kyuhyun..." He sobbed when Kyuhyun hugged him from theback. "It's okay now." Kyuhyun comforted him and looked at Ryeowook. "Ryeowook, are you okay?" he asked and I looked at him. He shook his head and stared at Donghae who was clinging on to Eunhyuk. "Ryeowook... aish, not you now, snap out of it!" I yelled as Ryeowook blindly starred and Donghae and pointed at him. "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" I yelled and shook him, but he didnt show any emotions in him. He stood up and walked towards Donghae. We tried to stop him but his strength was just too strong for us to stop him. Eunhyuk tried to get Donghae of the way, but Donghae doesn't seemed to move at all, he kept staring at Ryeowook. "Donghae ah!!" Eunhyuk cried out when Ryeowook was right in front of him. "Love...hurts...." Ryeowook said and Donghae just stared at him. "I don't understand.." Donghae said. I guessed this was the first time, i actually like HyeJin to interupt whatever we are going through now. "Kim Ryeowook!" She screamed and appeared, immediately both Donghae and Ryeowook snapped out of their situation. "AHHHHHHHHH, WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!!" Ryeowook screamed and fell backwards. "To kill you." She laughed. "Thenyou will have to get through me." I said as I went to Ryeowook and picked him up, dusting off the dirt on his back. "Yesungieee~" "GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW." I yelled at him and she immediatley pouted and dissapeared. "Are you okay?" I ran my hand through his hair and he nodded before hugging me. "What happen?" Donghae asked as he shook his head a little to focus on the situation. "I dont know..." I said, but suddenly the book that i had tried to hide, flipped to a new page on Ryeowook's bed.

"....it has started..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ^^ thanks for the comments ^^ <33333